Search found 123 matches

Return to: VFM 49: SK win #rekt

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:No I’m actually cit

can we not


Nice Uzay Dodge.
SK, if Cupcake is Mafia Kill this because this is Mafia easy.

What am I even dodging

No one's telling me


So Uzay doesn’t exist?
by Zucker
Sat May 18, 2019 1:13 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Chemist1422 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:No I’m actually cit

can we not


Nice Uzay Dodge.
SK, if Cupcake is Mafia Kill this because this is Mafia easy.
by Zucker
Sat May 18, 2019 1:09 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Rickdaily12 wrote:I was completely wrong about this weekend getting any easier on me. It's not going to. I'm really sorry, guys.

/vote cupcake

It's basically hell from now until Monday. I'll try to pop on when I can between work and family, and if I can't commit, I might have to replace out.

Right now, assuming Dash is actually Cop (because I have every reason to believe this and no reason not to), three more scum remain. I still think the entry between Flake and Chemist was odd and didn't look like TvT to me when I first looked at it.

My strongest Town reads after Dash are probably Qvapil and Ejj. Goomba has also improved just on quick skimming. Zucker is Town or dies fairly soon if he isn't based on EoD yesterday. Everyone else is null or worse or could be Town but has something questionable in my mind right now.

I didn't want to end the day without my vote or without at least giving my take on the very general of it all. If I have time before EoD I'll try expanding on this some more.


If you all can’t tell with how this Wagon is going Cupcake is either Citizen of Serial Killer.
I’m not sure how to work Zucker yet so like.
Anyway Chemist Legit still can’t be Town with the Crimson thing.
by Zucker
Sat May 18, 2019 6:08 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Rickdaily12 wrote:I was completely wrong about this weekend getting any easier on me. It's not going to. I'm really sorry, guys.

/vote cupcake

It's basically hell from now until Monday. I'll try to pop on when I can between work and family, and if I can't commit, I might have to replace out.

Right now, assuming Dash is actually Cop (because I have every reason to believe this and no reason not to), three more scum remain. I still think the entry between Flake and Chemist was odd and didn't look like TvT to me when I first looked at it.

My strongest Town reads after Dash are probably Qvapil and Ejj. Goomba has also improved just on quick skimming. Zucker is Town or dies fairly soon if he isn't based on EoD yesterday. Everyone else is null or worse or could be Town but has something questionable in my mind right now.

I didn't want to end the day without my vote or without at least giving my take on the very general of it all. If I have time before EoD I'll try expanding on this some more.
by Zucker
Sat May 18, 2019 6:07 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

I used my visions.

My Thoughts think: Flake, Proto and Chemist are Mafia
My Visions Say: Chemist and Eji are Mafia and Flake and Proto are Town.
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 2:46 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:Ok so maybe my scum team is wrong.
But there is one thing I am sure of
And that is Crimson/Chemist’s Conversation had a Scum in it!

/Vote Chemist

sigh

DUDE YOUR FUCKING SCUM JUST ACCEPT IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Then vote Chemist if you haven’t already.
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 2:44 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Ok so maybe my scum team is wrong.
But there is one thing I am sure of
And that is Crimson/Chemist’s Conversation had a Scum in it!

/Vote Chemist
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 2:19 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Flake wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:I’m 100% Certain this is scum.

/Vote Proto

Wagon This! ^_^

Why

Quote exact posts


See this is why your scum.
You call him your scum read then changes.
It’s You, Flake and Proto!
Vote Proto or just claim Scum Team.

you think that's the mafia team?


Did you not see my pervious posts?
You are low contenting this.
That’s scum move.
Chemist didn’t ask for a back up until up to know.
You guys are scum so you both need to claim Buddies.
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 10:50 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:I’m 100% Certain this is scum.

/Vote Proto

Wagon This! ^_^

Why

Quote exact posts


See this is why your scum.
You call him your scum read then changes.
It’s You, Flake and Proto!
Vote Proto or just claim Scum Team.
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 10:43 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

I’m 100% Certain this is scum.

/Vote Proto

Wagon This! ^_^
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 10:38 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Zucker wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily


Flake wrote:oh wait it could be non-mafia or non-sk slip


/vote Flake

Easiest scumslip
You are probably Maf/NK that forget no kill credits for A moment


/Vote Flake

I hard agree!
Me think it’s Flake, Chemist and Proto!

The fuck happened to your dash tunnel? You even said that apparently dash is scum if crimson flips town...


Oh Dash is SK, I want to take down Mafia first! ^_^
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 6:20 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:/vote cupcake

I'm not making the same mistake twice actually. I should have stuck with this from the start


Scum will hammer this don’t do that.
Cupcake is Town and is also a really horrible player.

That’s actually very rude so can you not


How’s that rude?

/Vote Chemist
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 6:19 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Flake wrote:Like forcibly I think it's likely at least one of you (Uzay) and Qva are scum. But if 1, I have no idea which it'd be, probably I'd guess you for maybe being less aggressive than you normally would be as town


There both Town.
Stop trying to change that Scum!
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 6:15 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:Town Pool: {Me, Chem, Tfios, Dash2, Zucker, Protozigg, Grumpy}

PoE Pool: {Uzay, Ejji, Rick, Qva, Cupcake}

Can You explain bolded ones ?
Actually due below being PoE Pool , just above

Proto because as Town their demeanor is never serious and always reckless & overconfident

As scum he plays recklessly and with overconfidence normally, but sometimes he will have bursts of being normal and serious where he attempts to radiate town incentive, see 17F

Seeing as it's the former I don't think he's scum here

Grumpy I now moved to PoE pool, though I'm unsure on them, initially I thought their reads would not come from Mafia but I can see it now, and I am also put off by their overdefense of themselves and them centralising their thought processes around SK, but as the same time I don't think they'd be reckless enough to say some of the things they're saying if they are scum

For me you and Qva are near impossible to read; neither of you have considerable town incentive as compared to what you'd have as scum, but neither of you are lacking it either, it's just a case of both of you being less town than most other players for me. Like neither of you are playing outside the realm of your scum meta imo.


Why you mention Proto First?
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 6:15 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily


Flake wrote:oh wait it could be non-mafia or non-sk slip


/vote Flake

Easiest scumslip
You are probably Maf/NK that forget no kill credits for A moment


/Vote Flake

I hard agree!
Me think it’s Flake, Chemist and Proto!
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 6:11 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Dash2 wrote:/vote cupcake

I'm not making the same mistake twice actually. I should have stuck with this from the start


Scum will hammer this don’t do that.
Cupcake is Town and is also a really horrible player.
by Zucker
Fri May 17, 2019 6:07 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Flake wrote:scum please kill either me or seth tomorrow night

either one of us is fine

just end my misery please


If that’s your way of saying your killing me tonight. I hope Vigilante shoots you. And SK turns off your switches.
by Zucker
Thu May 16, 2019 9:22 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.

Seth I swear

I call you out on anti-town and anti-fun behavior and you continue to do it while quoting the post that I said it in


Just cause you throw shade on me doesn’t make you less Sus.
by Zucker
Thu May 16, 2019 9:18 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Phone0Ix wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:reasoning being because entry was wolfy

tfios entries are always similarly wolfy

nai

That's not gonna change my view

read openings of tfios in almost any game and you will see similar irrespective of alignment

Dash2 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Uzay is town honestly

Why do you think so? Just curious.

Because he's being how he always is as town, plus nothing strikes me as scummy.

can you be a bit more specific

No

/vote Dash2

Lol now that's a bad vote. Dash's intentions to make posts like that feel like they have town motivation. And their vote also.


Phone also pointed out Flake.
by Zucker
Thu May 16, 2019 9:17 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Eragon1329 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I'm not getting shot by a stupid tunneling vig two VFMs in a row
Eragon1329 wrote:why do i get this feeling

that tfios doesn't actually understand what Zucker did

but is trying to fit in


im sorry if this offends you but its just a tinfoil

I don't really disagree


ill protact you


:^)

make words

not waarfare


Hmm maybe Chemist thought this was Doctor. So SK Killed Phone.
Wow Flake sure seemed to know what Mafia did last night. ^_^
by Zucker
Thu May 16, 2019 9:15 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!

This is the most condescending post to the point where I want to self-vote just to shut you up

Stop it. This kind of attitude makes me really not want to play the game.

Other than this, it's objectively anti-town behavior. You're refusing to re-evaluate or even consider the fact that your scumreads might be town. You're putting town in a situation where they're completely unable to convince you that they're town which leads to mislynches.

If you're town here, stop and think and read. If you refuse to do any of those, you're basically throwing here because your behavior is anti-town and you refuse to let people put in effort to convince you they're town. Even if they were to anyway, you're making it an unpleasant gamestate so they wouldn't want to.


Unless some magical Town Play happens and Chemist claims Vigilante or something.
I’m pretty confident on the Flake/Chemist/Proto Scum Team.
by Zucker
Thu May 16, 2019 9:12 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

No need to try and recover from your actions.
You guys both admitted to be Mafia and Proto might also be as well.
It’s ok if you lose! ^_^
Just means you no deserve win!
by Zucker
Thu May 16, 2019 9:03 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:snip


Flake realize he mess up
Flake push Rick
Flake regret situation with Chemist
Flake yelling at Chemist in Mafia Chat.

Can you please stop acting like this

You're not right on everything, so don't act like it


Why defend Flake? ^_^
by Zucker
Thu May 16, 2019 8:29 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist no town ever acts this way and you know that

If he knew that then why would scum!chemist admit to it

It's literally just WIFOM at this point

The better take is to look at Chemist's demeanour throughout my aggressiveness; do you think that comes from Scum!Chemist? Because I don't


If you read Chemist he was scummy this game.
You sorta are too.
by Zucker
Thu May 16, 2019 8:28 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:Sorry about the wait
Phone0lx has been killed, he was Doctor
Eragon1239 has been killed, he was Citizen
48 hours glgl.

By the way both of these are shit kill options for scum, so either the Vig was one of them or scum has bad sense of choices

i mean then where did one of the scum kills go, you think someone was attacked & healed?

eragon wouldn't be bad for mafia

phone i do not get at all if mafia killed them

makes sense if sk tried to kill mafia!phone

probs maf killed era and sk killed phone i'm guessing

but yeah both kills were good for my poe so

but maybe that suggests my poe isn't great, idk

discussion here is straight up lamist
zero points speculating this without kill credits and with the switches to consider

It's not lamist, it's just me making points from my PoV, is that not acceptable??

And why would I consider switches here, I literally didn't need to at all, first point implies a possibility occurred so switches isn't relevant here, rest of the points are takes regarding kills for which I wouldn't need to mention switches at all

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:while also pretending to not know that ejj and i are close friends when we openly pair together on threads where i play
is actually pissing me off

show me evidence

if you dont know this
you have zero fucking business meta reading me and speculating what conversations ejj and i shouldnt be having
on this you can straight up piss off

Uh

am I missing something or am i literally being vilified for speculating something that is potentially helpful to the game?

sorry if you're offended by that but i literally don't understand why you would be

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:no
nuh uh
your "slip" exchange with flake felt forced and fake as fuck

if you think the slip exchange is fake you are stupid

scum never orchestrates something as intricate as that

because mafia never do a scum theater
right

They do

But you're missing my point entirely

If you'd somewhat analysed what went down you would know that it is too intricate to ever be faked by literally anyone on this site


Flake realize he mess up
Flake push Rick
Flake regret situation with Chemist
Flake yelling at Chemist in Mafia Chat.
by Zucker
Thu May 16, 2019 8:26 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 17267
Next

Return to: VFM 49: SK win #rekt