Search found 36 matches

Return to: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

triangularbrick wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:
triangularbrick wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:
Google wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:
triangularbrick wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:Can you remind me of your case on Yellow? I saw you say he scumalipped at some point, which i disagree with, but anything else? He's had some confusing popin's, but i liked his reads quite a bit.
TLE isn't unable to defend themselves, he is not trying to. His reaction to scumreads and pushes is more jesting, in hopes that people would move on.
The only wrench in this is Mario, who did indeed OMGUS and is doing the same things, to a lesser degree. I would jump on him, if enough traction is gained, but not onto Yellow.


Decided not to read my mega wall or?
what?
go through my iso and find it.
It's about TYGninja
he OMGUS's he buddies up with scummy people
he has no reasonable defence and he's avoiding EOD currently.
His reads are actually really bad and with very little evidence, thought or effort put in to them which shows.
and judging you're probably his mate I doubt you'll have a response to this
but he is deflecting and his tone is garbo, alongside his ties to pushing for this ML (which lets be honest it is), I think I will gamesolved next night so

No, i honestly skipped over it the moment i saw "google". The read is ok, not doing much for me though, i can see the OMGUS but nothing else in there i really agree with. I still think TLE is a better lynch, and still stand by the fact that he is able to defend himself, just does not do it to keep his gig up.

Im not voting Greninja, but would you vote Mario with me
Or Google, i think he is Town but i want him dead and i think killing him would improve the gamestate greatly.

+1 scum for this one, you basically just said 'google is town but if we killed them d1 the gamestate would be better'
keep in mind we have an openwolf over there

No, i said "Fuck this guy, he is a being annoying as shit and giving people brain damage so let's fucking kill him"


Here's what you might not count on lilgangsta
I like google.

so pepehands for you amigo

You're helping the problem then, as long as you support him the guy is going to continue to act like a moron.


You know we have similar playstyle right?

Maybe, but you aren't spamming up the thread with useless garbage as much as he is.
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:53 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

triangularbrick wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:
Google wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:
triangularbrick wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:Can you remind me of your case on Yellow? I saw you say he scumalipped at some point, which i disagree with, but anything else? He's had some confusing popin's, but i liked his reads quite a bit.
TLE isn't unable to defend themselves, he is not trying to. His reaction to scumreads and pushes is more jesting, in hopes that people would move on.
The only wrench in this is Mario, who did indeed OMGUS and is doing the same things, to a lesser degree. I would jump on him, if enough traction is gained, but not onto Yellow.


Decided not to read my mega wall or?
what?
go through my iso and find it.
It's about TYGninja
he OMGUS's he buddies up with scummy people
he has no reasonable defence and he's avoiding EOD currently.
His reads are actually really bad and with very little evidence, thought or effort put in to them which shows.
and judging you're probably his mate I doubt you'll have a response to this
but he is deflecting and his tone is garbo, alongside his ties to pushing for this ML (which lets be honest it is), I think I will gamesolved next night so

No, i honestly skipped over it the moment i saw "google". The read is ok, not doing much for me though, i can see the OMGUS but nothing else in there i really agree with. I still think TLE is a better lynch, and still stand by the fact that he is able to defend himself, just does not do it to keep his gig up.

Im not voting Greninja, but would you vote Mario with me
Or Google, i think he is Town but i want him dead and i think killing him would improve the gamestate greatly.

+1 scum for this one, you basically just said 'google is town but if we killed them d1 the gamestate would be better'
keep in mind we have an openwolf over there

No, i said "Fuck this guy, he is a being annoying as shit and giving people brain damage so let's fucking kill him"


Here's what you might not count on lilgangsta
I like google.

so pepehands for you amigo

You're helping the problem then, as long as you support him the guy is going to continue to act like a moron.
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:49 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

triangularbrick wrote:TRIANGULARS READS 3.0

Town: Phone
Slight Town: Wabbit, Noping, TLE
Null: Seth, cupcakeaj2, Kmenx, Samueljackson, Tfios, Chem, PKR, google,
Slight scum: lilgangsta, Kmenx
Scum: theyellowgreenninja, qvapil, Moustachioman,

13/4

Can you explain your change of read on me?
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:48 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

Google wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:
triangularbrick wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:Can you remind me of your case on Yellow? I saw you say he scumalipped at some point, which i disagree with, but anything else? He's had some confusing popin's, but i liked his reads quite a bit.
TLE isn't unable to defend themselves, he is not trying to. His reaction to scumreads and pushes is more jesting, in hopes that people would move on.
The only wrench in this is Mario, who did indeed OMGUS and is doing the same things, to a lesser degree. I would jump on him, if enough traction is gained, but not onto Yellow.


Decided not to read my mega wall or?
what?
go through my iso and find it.
It's about TYGninja
he OMGUS's he buddies up with scummy people
he has no reasonable defence and he's avoiding EOD currently.
His reads are actually really bad and with very little evidence, thought or effort put in to them which shows.
and judging you're probably his mate I doubt you'll have a response to this
but he is deflecting and his tone is garbo, alongside his ties to pushing for this ML (which lets be honest it is), I think I will gamesolved next night so

No, i honestly skipped over it the moment i saw "google". The read is ok, not doing much for me though, i can see the OMGUS but nothing else in there i really agree with. I still think TLE is a better lynch, and still stand by the fact that he is able to defend himself, just does not do it to keep his gig up.

Im not voting Greninja, but would you vote Mario with me
Or Google, i think he is Town but i want him dead and i think killing him would improve the gamestate greatly.

+1 scum for this one, you basically just said 'google is town but if we killed them d1 the gamestate would be better'
keep in mind we have an openwolf over there

No, i said "Fuck this guy, he is a being annoying as shit and giving people brain damage so let's fucking kill him"
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:47 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

triangularbrick wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:Can you remind me of your case on Yellow? I saw you say he scumalipped at some point, which i disagree with, but anything else? He's had some confusing popin's, but i liked his reads quite a bit.
TLE isn't unable to defend themselves, he is not trying to. His reaction to scumreads and pushes is more jesting, in hopes that people would move on.
The only wrench in this is Mario, who did indeed OMGUS and is doing the same things, to a lesser degree. I would jump on him, if enough traction is gained, but not onto Yellow.


Decided not to read my mega wall or?
what?
go through my iso and find it.
It's about TYGninja
he OMGUS's he buddies up with scummy people
he has no reasonable defence and he's avoiding EOD currently.
His reads are actually really bad and with very little evidence, thought or effort put in to them which shows.
and judging you're probably his mate I doubt you'll have a response to this
but he is deflecting and his tone is garbo, alongside his ties to pushing for this ML (which lets be honest it is), I think I will gamesolved next night so

No, i honestly skipped over it the moment i saw "google". The read is ok, not doing much for me though, i can see the OMGUS but nothing else in there i really agree with. I still think TLE is a better lynch, and still stand by the fact that he is able to defend himself, just does not do it to keep his gig up.

Im not voting Greninja, but would you vote Mario with me
Or Google, i think he is Town but i want him dead and i think killing him would improve the gamestate greatly.
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:37 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

Honestly, can people just stop acting like fucking morons on hopes that people would ignore them and not scumread them
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:19 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

Can you remind me of your case on Yellow? I saw you say he scumalipped at some point, which i disagree with, but anything else? He's had some confusing popin's, but i liked his reads quite a bit.
TLE isn't unable to defend themselves, he is not trying to. His reaction to scumreads and pushes is more jesting, in hopes that people would move on.
The only wrench in this is Mario, who did indeed OMGUS and is doing the same things, to a lesser degree. I would jump on him, if enough traction is gained, but not onto Yellow.
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:17 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

So triangular, you think TLE is town because you think the wagon on him has scum in it?
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:11 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

Google, there is no Multi in the game.

While i doubt he is a newbie to FM, i think Qvapil is town because he is openly expressing his opinion, questioning other's posts and pushing for activity. His reads make decent sense too, and he is actually scumhunting. He might not be too high of a town in other games but in here he's probably top town for me.
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:27 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

NVM, we had a VC very recently.
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:13 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

Can i get a VC?
I'm honestly fine with staying on TLE, from the looks of it he absolutely does not care about the game, and is jesting, and it seems to be that he is trying to use his lack of care as his defense. His only real read is Mario, whom he scumreads, and while it does seem like Mario is OMGUS'ing there,no one else on the wagon i am scumreading.Wagon grew slowly and steadily, unlike the Seth wagon, and if TLE does flip town we do not lose anything of value, it seems like the guy is not willing to do anything.
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:12 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

Qvapil wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:My readlist looks absolutely terrible, but it's actually a challenge to get any townreads here. Feel free to ask about anyone.
Town: Google, Qvapil
Slight town: Samuel
Null: Seth, Tfios, Wabbit, Noping, Greninja, Pip, PKR
Slight scum: Chemist, Brick, Mustachio, Phone, Fifth
Scum: TLE


Could you explain chemist and fifth?

Not only some of Chemist's earlier posts feel tonally off, he is now actually frozen. I think he is using the fact that he is off the hool to prodge and avoid the game. His latest posts have no content, except the one where he says that PKR feels towny.
Fifth's ISO is somewhat decent on face value, but what i find extremely confusing is the extremely, and i mean extremely heavy focus on Seth (I think all posts somehow relate to seth.). It seems to me that he is trying to buddy with him. There is almost no focus on producing any reads, and him scumhunting seems like a thing he has not done.
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:05 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

My readlist looks absolutely terrible, but it's actually a challenge to get any townreads here. Feel free to ask about anyone.
Town: Google, Qvapil
Slight town: Samuel
Null: Seth, Tfios, Wabbit, Noping, Greninja, Pip, PKR
Slight scum: Chemist, Brick, Mustachio, Phone, Fifth
Scum: TLE
by lilgangsta
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:00 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 1: Hello_World

I Feel like absolute shit today, not gonna post much if anything.
by lilgangsta
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:00 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

TheWabbit wrote:@lilgangsta early interactions of phone/chemist suggests that they're not w/w

Yeah, i doubt that. You V Phone, of course, but Phone V Chemist barely had anything.
by lilgangsta
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:06 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

TheLastEvangelist wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
TheLastEvangelist wrote:Can we not post 4 times in a row?


why?

whats wrong with that?


It fills pages and it's also partially suspicious.

How is it suspicious?
Seththeking wrote:@lilgangsta

Your PFP a picture of yourself?

No, i wish.
TheLastEvangelist wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
TheLastEvangelist wrote:/vote Moustachio


What’s your reasoning towards this or is this a gut read?


Look at their ISO

Barely any content and they don't add anything new to the discussion

Fair.
Google wrote:Everybody give all your reads on me

Town.
Google wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
TheLastEvangelist wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:/vote TheLastEvangelist


Hello person who votes whoever votes them because they can


hello person who doesn't know how to click on spoiler buttons

T H E Y D O N T H A V E T R U S T E D

I can click on spoiler buttons, and i don't have trusted.
Google wrote:BLYAT CYKA
DONT YOU DARE TAKE MY GANGGANG

Is this how i die N1?
by lilgangsta
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:25 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

TheWabbit wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:I've a slight feeling i will never catch up of i keep doing walls like these.

duh

all the idiots are multiposting like there's no other way to talk

:roll:
by lilgangsta
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:14 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

triangularbrick wrote:stop acting as if anything said is AI morons

Bad post.
TheWabbit wrote:phone0ix OMGUSing me is noted
spews chemist town

we just need to find three more

How does he spew Chemist town?
Seththeking wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:its phone + chemist + seth :D


Yeah Fam!
Me, you, Chemist and Phone!

We Scum Buddies for Life!

Mario's argument is bad, but this response is even worse.
MoustachioMario wrote:I really want everyone to vote the host :D

I want to see what happens when the host gets lynched :D

Pretty sure voting for the host is a vote for no-lynch.
MoustachioMario wrote:
Google wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:I really want everyone to vote the host :D

I want to see what happens when the host gets lynched :D

the host will dayvig you into oblivion if you pulled this off


everyone vote crimson

I get this is a joke but why aren't you voting the host if you are so interested to see what would happen?
Qvapil wrote:Hey PKR, when you come back online care to share some thoughts on what's happened so far? I read your iso and noticed you mainly commented on the shenanigans around seth and the discord.

Good post.
Phone0Ix wrote:-reads-

If you were to pick a 4th scum, who would it be? I only see 3 in there.
triangularbrick wrote:-reads-

Explain Phone.
Also, same as Phone, who is your 4th scum?
triangularbrick wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Can you explain your scumreads and phone?


you're upset that you're scum?
boohoo.
Should of had better RNG dumbo D:<

Uh
by lilgangsta
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:13 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

I've a slight feeling i will never catch up of i keep doing walls like these.
by lilgangsta
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:53 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Crimson97 wrote:Seththeking|5|Qvapil,SamuelJackson1972,
Chemist1422,Google,Nopingout;Google|2|MoustachioMario,triangularbrick;TheLastEvangelist|1|lilgangsta;Phone0Ix|1|TheWabbit;MoustachioMario|1|Seththeking

Large wagon on Seth for it being early game, and low resistance to it from anyone. Seth feels off to me but this makes me lean town.
Seththeking wrote:1 thing I can think of to prove my innocence is how fast the vote on me was.

@Chemist was that a test to see how many people who vote on me?

If so Well Played Sir! It worked!

You mentioned it, makes me kinda hesitate on that already. Oof.
tfiosforevah wrote:should we calm down with the votes on seth? they seem a bit excessive for the first 24 hours of d1

Dont know why, but my gut is liking this post.
Seththeking wrote:Yeah well I’m going to bed. Hopefully I don’t get hammered because it won’t really give us much to go off of other then people clearly not liking me.

No appeal to emotion, please stop it does not help you in any way.
ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:I will be ISO'ing Seththeking tonight and analysing their content. I am uncomfortable with the current bangwagon on him, and feel as if I need to read first before feeling stabilised on him.

Ok nevermind there is a bunch of people against the wagon now. Could be that they felt the same way as me after they saw the VC though.
Also: Bangwagon. Giggity.
Qvapil wrote:
ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:
Qvapil wrote:I haven't played before. Does voting random people at start of game help later?

/vote seth


Out of the 16 players, or possibly 13 players from your point of view. Why did you choose to vote Seththeking?


Because no one had voted him yet, he hadn't posted, and his name stuck out to me. I seriously kept the vote later on because I didn't like his reasons for voting chemist. Now, seeing that he gathered many votes quite quickly, and due to his ramblings about his playstyle, I removed my vote.

Reasoning seems too extreme and fake. NAI though, i dont think either allignment would dare to say something that was less than satisfactory.
PokemonKidRyan wrote:Small things of note:
Phone's list of who is the best FM players in the game just seems to be fluff. Attempting to look contributory but actually providing nothing.
2) In Seth's own reads he LAMISTd in the Noping read. Problem is as usual that this is Seth so it absolutely might mean nothing

So you are saying that there a no things of note?
by lilgangsta
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:53 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Page 12:

Nopingout wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:yo whats up

im gonna hard claim cit bc y not

but why

bc it seems like a tradition for me now lol

you can shove your tradition up your ass and not rando claim

I agree.
theyellowgreninja wrote:Yo Seth, it would appear you have had me mistaken. I didn't say I would PL brick now. I said that I would PL brick if I was really playing like it was day 11 and half of the town died, because brick was still meming a little bit, but I also meant (and implied, but maybe didn't explicitly state) that I didn't actually want to PL brick.

The majority of the town is meming, why would you choose brick out of anyone else who is meming here?
theyellowgreninja wrote:I actually feel a mild gut town vibe out of brick. I feel a gut scum vibe from tfios but I have no reason to feel it other than "I feel it." Most everyone else is kind of eh. Google could go either way to me tbh, seth is seth, nope might be town but I don't really know why they couldn't be scum either.
Yeah. Brick = gut town, tfios = Gut Scum, everyone else can go any way for me.

Weird. Could be me mildly tunneling here but it seems like you noticed mentioning brick negatively harms you and started townreading him all of a sudden. Do not like this.
TheWabbit wrote:for reals tho we should lynch phone0Ix

Any other reads currently?
by lilgangsta
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:39 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Google wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:
Google wrote:I do not approve gangsta to join rn, we just have to see what noping thinks

I'm joining but i'm not gonna say if i'm scum or not. If you disagree you are kicked from the group and i am the only confirmed town. Gang Gang.

you are an outsider you dont choose
and its ganggang not Gang Gang

My Gang Gang now, floating Oof head. You have no power against my slap.
by lilgangsta
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:26 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Page 11:
theyellowgreninja wrote:Well alrighty then amigo

Weird pop-in.
theyellowgreninja wrote:Here's what I got so far out of everything that's happened.
Seth/Nope/Chemist are all kind of chilling out (I mean seth sort of but y'know)
No one can read seth apparently (I mean same but I'm just bad at reading in general so it's sort of whatever)
3 People (wabbit, mario, and pipmcgee) have yet to post
All but like 5 (which I am not a part of) have yet to post anything that isn't filler
And we're already out of things to say about each other
Oh and we've had 1 cit claim already for literally no reason at all

Cool.

You haven't read or aren't trying hard enough.
Seththeking wrote:
Brick - Town Read - He claims his role to the point it dose not look like its fake.


Tfios - Null Read - I’m not entirely sure, just has Null Content

TLE - Null Read - He seems Town but the kill me part is just odd.

Fifth - Null Read - I’ll just leave it as Null for now

how is brick different from tfios in your opinion?
how does TLE seem town to you?
What's up with the fifth null read? No explanation on why you don't have him as different is stated.
by lilgangsta
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:26 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Page 10:

Seththeking wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
lilgangsta wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Wow I went full NFM61 and it worked again. I boosted conversation :D

Not to blow your bubble, but it was Google, Chemist and Seth.

Google and Chem werent boosting it


Meanwhile I always boost everything.

Why is this a competition now?
Seththeking wrote:
ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:
Seththeking wrote:@TLE
Do you have a Discord Account?



This is a slip. Indication that both Seth and TLE aren't in the same alignment (if either are mafia)

However, Seth. You should refrain yourself from asking blatant questions such as this, because people tend to misinterpret such.


How are we not both Town?
We could be both Town.
We couldn’t be both Mafia.
Least I know I’m not Mafia.
I don’t know Fifth hard to read you, post more so you can help me figure you out! ;).

Weird post. You agree with him, but make it sound like pressure?
Fluff that you are making aound like content. Don't appreciate it.
Seththeking wrote:IMO
Scum is Chemist/Fifth (1 is Town the other is Mafia)
Based upon their conflict they can’t be on the same side.

It's a weak argument, a scumteam between them can still happen. I might argue that a scumteam between them is even more likely.
ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:
Seththeking wrote:I got it.
You shall all say a number
From 1-10.
I’ll think of the scummiest number and the first person that says it I’ll vote against’s because obv scum.



As much as I would love to partake in such, number 7, this is NOT town-play Seth.

I'm also taking 7 then.
by lilgangsta
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:14 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Google wrote:I do not approve gangsta to join rn, we just have to see what noping thinks

I'm joining but i'm not gonna say if i'm scum or not. If you disagree you are kicked from the group and i am the only confirmed town. Gang Gang.
by lilgangsta
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:04 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true
Replies: 2128
Views: 32367
Next

Return to: VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true