Search found 16 matches

Return to: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

k

hi this is a prodge so Evan doesn't have to worry about finding a replacement for me while I'm at work

checking in after
by Tiltedcomedian
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:45 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Eragon1329 wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:ok now im really confused


ill take your word on it for now


Pets

dw it's the in thing


what thjing in thing what who thing where ganon


hobbes?
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:47 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Eragon1329 wrote:ok now im really confused


ill take your word on it for now


Pets

dw it's the in thing
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:43 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

o ok so you're both town

(cool)
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:25 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

well I'm glad you didn't shoot me

but now I'm thoroughly confused by that explanation so I'm just going to watch and see who makes more sense by EoD, you or Eragon
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:48 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Tiltedcomedian wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:TheWabbit


I think James is an idiot, not scum.


This was the post


No leadup

No, I had a post explaining my bare minimum thoughts on it. Which was mostly I didn't like Wabbit's last two posts. I also didn't like how he tried to kill Juck.


Why becuase ur scumbuddies with juck?


what


are at least 2 of you scum because this thing with the 3 of you is confusing me

pedit @Noping no you already pocketed me through clever use of sriracha
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:40 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Eragon1329 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:TheWabbit


I think James is an idiot, not scum.


This was the post


No leadup

No, I had a post explaining my bare minimum thoughts on it. Which was mostly I didn't like Wabbit's last two posts. I also didn't like how he tried to kill Juck.


Why becuase ur scumbuddies with juck?


what
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:39 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

taylork2 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
taylork2 wrote:TheWabbit


I think James is an idiot, not scum.


This was the post


No leadup

No, I had a post explaining my bare minimum thoughts on it. Which was mostly I didn't like Wabbit's last two posts. I also didn't like how he tried to kill Juck.


wait he tried to kill juck?

he was obvtown ._.
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:36 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:thumbsup

and ftr if I'd been around during ITA I would probably have shot FML just on general principle

:BlobCry:


Pets
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:31 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Eragon1329 wrote:Oh and Evan banned ISO and if you say the word ISO you lose an hour of life

ISO


Oops that’s 3 more hours dead


3f

pedit oh okay nevermind that then soz taylor no locktown for you

Nopingout wrote:say sriracha instead


double townread
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:27 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Eragon1329 wrote:Oh also nyalzar replaced in and took over everyone’s slot


thumbsup

and ftr if I'd been around during ITA I would probably have shot FML just on general principle

Eragon1329 wrote:What how he fuck is taylork lock town


because it sounds like Linear was lock town for the ITA, juck shooting is therefore scummy, taylor shooting juck is therefore lock town

Nopingout wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:And ftr juck was screeching that he was an important role when people where threatening to shoot him but never actually claimed

important role for scum maybe :BlueThink:


free townread for you
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:25 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Eragon1329 wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote:hi finally off work and through traffic

anything noteworthy happen because I'm not reading 36 pages



A lot happened

Linear granted a wish to have a 25% ITA phase

Linear claimed NB that needed to give 3 wishes

Jucktropy shot and killed linear for no reason


FML shot a 0 poster thinking they were stoldi, but missed


Ph0ne defends juck but pushes FML

JAmez shot chemist who claimed purifier becuase “chemist treestumped Ryan” which is ???? And wolfy

Taylork shot wabbit for no reason


ok thanks works for me

/vote Jamez

taylork locktown imo
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:22 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

hi finally off work and through traffic

anything noteworthy happen because I'm not reading 36 pages
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:18 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Eragon1329 wrote:
non271103 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:/Jucktropy


LAMIST


Fine do your meme :/



its to late now to sa---- DBMADGBKQEAG I APOLIGIZE FOR ALMOST BREAKING THE CODE OF HONOR OF TRUE MEME LAWRD

/vote Eragon

Go die in hell


:Sangry: :Sangry:


/vote non
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:57 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Eragon1329 wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote: Spoiler:
Eragon1329 wrote:A quick note about WW theory and how I will play this game. Note that the arguments and facts presented here are indisputable, and that I will not engage in arguments about them, because those arguments are you wasting everyone else's time about meta that is well and comprehensively established. Go make reads so we can read you.

I've reflected on my role and realized that there is a GTO play for me in this game, and therefore I am compelled to pursue it. I am going to brute force my clearness immediately upon the opening of the thread.

I am hard-claiming, and I will never be rescinding. I am the cop. When it becomes prudent I will provide my check.

Benefits:

1. I will survive tonight: I do not believe the wolves are able to kill me tonight, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would ever do this as the cop. I believe that this decision reduces the importance of the cop cover to be provided by all of you to the point of it being negligible. The wolves have already been outplayed, as it were.

2. I'm lock clear: All of you already know I'm lock clear, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would do this as a wolf. You know this for at least two reasons. First, this is the easiest, lowest-stress, lowest-demand game to wolf in that I've ever played in (except for turbos). I have no need to complicate my life, as a wolf, by open-claiming on thread open, when all Ihave to do is provide like a C-level wolf game to probably win. This is the rare instance where you literally know that I have a billion other options as a wolf, AND that I would pursue probably ALL of them before pursuing this. Second, I engage in FPS exceedingly rarely, which necessarily means that I *know* that this will look WEIRD and SHOCKING to you. There is no merit to a wolf play that instantly generates WEIRD and SHOCKED responses that I would be obligated to finesse and manage for the remainder of the game. As a villager, which I am, the burden is totally on you to not $#@! up and lynch me. Makes my life super awesome.

3. There are only 26 players you need to try to read, rather than 27: I have already provided a "free" check of me in a game with a mere 13 players. Our win equity is dramatically improved by my being entirely off the table for the entire game.

Conclusion:

The burden of sound reasoning is now entirely upon you. I am the cop, and thus a villager, and thus lock clear. The game is immediately simpler than it would otherwise have been, because of my decision. Now, let us enjoy that benefit and win the game.

Also, to preempt a lengthy and pointless discussion.

It is NOT dumb to ponder this post and convince yourself of its wisdom. That is your obligation as a villager, and I encourage you to think it over for as long as it takes to quell your (initially valid but ultimately unnecessary) concerns.

It IS dumb to, AFTER doing that pondering, conclude that I'm "neutral" or "wolfy." That is legitimately stupid, and I won't entertain it. ONE of the reasons it is a stupid conclusion is that the upside of this play as a wolf is absolutely DWARFED by the upside of this play as a villager. There is no equivalency between the EV gain for wolf-me in this position and villager-me in this position. They're universes apart. That means I wouldn't DO the poorer option of the two (by extension, wolf-me also wouldn't BELIEVE that I could convince the entire game of the truth of these assertions for the entire game, which as an end-game wolf I would have to believe if this strategem were to be worth pursuing). A SECOND reason that conclusion is stupid is that the EV bonus of doing this as a wolf is COMPLETELY DWARFED by me baseline wolf EV anyway. Anything that complicates my wolfing life is RIDICULOUSLY stupid for me to do, given that my wolfing life is ALREADY one of the smoothest, highest expectation wolfing lives in WW history anyway. A THIRD reason that conclusion is stupid is that you would probably have to worry about being EXPLOITED by this gambit in order to get there. However, I have NEVER engaged in this, or any similar, gambit in my entire career, meaning that if there IS exploitation to be had with this play, it is in FUTURE GAMES, not this game. For these reasons, pressuring me is extremely wolfy and should not be engaged in by any villager, ever, in this game. There will be no less productive pursuit than that in this game.

Sucks for the wolves when meta is wielded this brutally, but my allegiance is plain and my strategy perfect. Get #rekt.


Eragon is Stoldi


:FeelsRageMan: :FeelsRageMan: :FeelsRageMan: :FeelsRageMan: :FeelsRageMan:


Eragon1329 wrote:Image


ikr

KoolKid777 wrote:
Tiltedcomedian wrote: Spoiler:
Eragon1329 wrote:A quick note about WW theory and how I will play this game. Note that the arguments and facts presented here are indisputable, and that I will not engage in arguments about them, because those arguments are you wasting everyone else's time about meta that is well and comprehensively established. Go make reads so we can read you.

I've reflected on my role and realized that there is a GTO play for me in this game, and therefore I am compelled to pursue it. I am going to brute force my clearness immediately upon the opening of the thread.

I am hard-claiming, and I will never be rescinding. I am the cop. When it becomes prudent I will provide my check.

Benefits:

1. I will survive tonight: I do not believe the wolves are able to kill me tonight, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would ever do this as the cop. I believe that this decision reduces the importance of the cop cover to be provided by all of you to the point of it being negligible. The wolves have already been outplayed, as it were.

2. I'm lock clear: All of you already know I'm lock clear, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would do this as a wolf. You know this for at least two reasons. First, this is the easiest, lowest-stress, lowest-demand game to wolf in that I've ever played in (except for turbos). I have no need to complicate my life, as a wolf, by open-claiming on thread open, when all Ihave to do is provide like a C-level wolf game to probably win. This is the rare instance where you literally know that I have a billion other options as a wolf, AND that I would pursue probably ALL of them before pursuing this. Second, I engage in FPS exceedingly rarely, which necessarily means that I *know* that this will look WEIRD and SHOCKING to you. There is no merit to a wolf play that instantly generates WEIRD and SHOCKED responses that I would be obligated to finesse and manage for the remainder of the game. As a villager, which I am, the burden is totally on you to not $#@! up and lynch me. Makes my life super awesome.

3. There are only 26 players you need to try to read, rather than 27: I have already provided a "free" check of me in a game with a mere 13 players. Our win equity is dramatically improved by my being entirely off the table for the entire game.

Conclusion:

The burden of sound reasoning is now entirely upon you. I am the cop, and thus a villager, and thus lock clear. The game is immediately simpler than it would otherwise have been, because of my decision. Now, let us enjoy that benefit and win the game.

Also, to preempt a lengthy and pointless discussion.

It is NOT dumb to ponder this post and convince yourself of its wisdom. That is your obligation as a villager, and I encourage you to think it over for as long as it takes to quell your (initially valid but ultimately unnecessary) concerns.

It IS dumb to, AFTER doing that pondering, conclude that I'm "neutral" or "wolfy." That is legitimately stupid, and I won't entertain it. ONE of the reasons it is a stupid conclusion is that the upside of this play as a wolf is absolutely DWARFED by the upside of this play as a villager. There is no equivalency between the EV gain for wolf-me in this position and villager-me in this position. They're universes apart. That means I wouldn't DO the poorer option of the two (by extension, wolf-me also wouldn't BELIEVE that I could convince the entire game of the truth of these assertions for the entire game, which as an end-game wolf I would have to believe if this strategem were to be worth pursuing). A SECOND reason that conclusion is stupid is that the EV bonus of doing this as a wolf is COMPLETELY DWARFED by me baseline wolf EV anyway. Anything that complicates my wolfing life is RIDICULOUSLY stupid for me to do, given that my wolfing life is ALREADY one of the smoothest, highest expectation wolfing lives in WW history anyway. A THIRD reason that conclusion is stupid is that you would probably have to worry about being EXPLOITED by this gambit in order to get there. However, I have NEVER engaged in this, or any similar, gambit in my entire career, meaning that if there IS exploitation to be had with this play, it is in FUTURE GAMES, not this game. For these reasons, pressuring me is extremely wolfy and should not be engaged in by any villager, ever, in this game. There will be no less productive pursuit than that in this game.

Sucks for the wolves when meta is wielded this brutally, but my allegiance is plain and my strategy perfect. Get #rekt.


Eragon is Stoldi


love this theory


ty matey

oh god the ninjas
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:51 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Spoiler:
Eragon1329 wrote:A quick note about WW theory and how I will play this game. Note that the arguments and facts presented here are indisputable, and that I will not engage in arguments about them, because those arguments are you wasting everyone else's time about meta that is well and comprehensively established. Go make reads so we can read you.

I've reflected on my role and realized that there is a GTO play for me in this game, and therefore I am compelled to pursue it. I am going to brute force my clearness immediately upon the opening of the thread.

I am hard-claiming, and I will never be rescinding. I am the cop. When it becomes prudent I will provide my check.

Benefits:

1. I will survive tonight: I do not believe the wolves are able to kill me tonight, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would ever do this as the cop. I believe that this decision reduces the importance of the cop cover to be provided by all of you to the point of it being negligible. The wolves have already been outplayed, as it were.

2. I'm lock clear: All of you already know I'm lock clear, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would do this as a wolf. You know this for at least two reasons. First, this is the easiest, lowest-stress, lowest-demand game to wolf in that I've ever played in (except for turbos). I have no need to complicate my life, as a wolf, by open-claiming on thread open, when all Ihave to do is provide like a C-level wolf game to probably win. This is the rare instance where you literally know that I have a billion other options as a wolf, AND that I would pursue probably ALL of them before pursuing this. Second, I engage in FPS exceedingly rarely, which necessarily means that I *know* that this will look WEIRD and SHOCKING to you. There is no merit to a wolf play that instantly generates WEIRD and SHOCKED responses that I would be obligated to finesse and manage for the remainder of the game. As a villager, which I am, the burden is totally on you to not $#@! up and lynch me. Makes my life super awesome.

3. There are only 26 players you need to try to read, rather than 27: I have already provided a "free" check of me in a game with a mere 13 players. Our win equity is dramatically improved by my being entirely off the table for the entire game.

Conclusion:

The burden of sound reasoning is now entirely upon you. I am the cop, and thus a villager, and thus lock clear. The game is immediately simpler than it would otherwise have been, because of my decision. Now, let us enjoy that benefit and win the game.

Also, to preempt a lengthy and pointless discussion.

It is NOT dumb to ponder this post and convince yourself of its wisdom. That is your obligation as a villager, and I encourage you to think it over for as long as it takes to quell your (initially valid but ultimately unnecessary) concerns.

It IS dumb to, AFTER doing that pondering, conclude that I'm "neutral" or "wolfy." That is legitimately stupid, and I won't entertain it. ONE of the reasons it is a stupid conclusion is that the upside of this play as a wolf is absolutely DWARFED by the upside of this play as a villager. There is no equivalency between the EV gain for wolf-me in this position and villager-me in this position. They're universes apart. That means I wouldn't DO the poorer option of the two (by extension, wolf-me also wouldn't BELIEVE that I could convince the entire game of the truth of these assertions for the entire game, which as an end-game wolf I would have to believe if this strategem were to be worth pursuing). A SECOND reason that conclusion is stupid is that the EV bonus of doing this as a wolf is COMPLETELY DWARFED by me baseline wolf EV anyway. Anything that complicates my wolfing life is RIDICULOUSLY stupid for me to do, given that my wolfing life is ALREADY one of the smoothest, highest expectation wolfing lives in WW history anyway. A THIRD reason that conclusion is stupid is that you would probably have to worry about being EXPLOITED by this gambit in order to get there. However, I have NEVER engaged in this, or any similar, gambit in my entire career, meaning that if there IS exploitation to be had with this play, it is in FUTURE GAMES, not this game. For these reasons, pressuring me is extremely wolfy and should not be engaged in by any villager, ever, in this game. There will be no less productive pursuit than that in this game.

Sucks for the wolves when meta is wielded this brutally, but my allegiance is plain and my strategy perfect. Get #rekt.


Eragon is Stoldi
by Tiltedcomedian
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:46 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2388
Views: 30838

Return to: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)