Search found 17 matches

Return to: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 5

Got told to do this so
/vote Yosh
by 2304
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:07 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 5

Ez clap
by 2304
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:34 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 5

/vote Yosh
by 2304
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:33 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 4

TheDebil wrote:
2304 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:htg never does this as town

like give me one reason why she does even after jackson claims parity cop
they clearly checked jackson with consig
so to mislynch her they claimed a result that makes jackson look as bad as humanly possible


So you're 100% believing elusive greenchecked the one godfather, there's 2 unclaimed prs who I believe should claim today, and that htg!idiot doesn't exist?

htg hasnt reached my level yet, and even i wouldnt do this as town
read htgs actions d3 and you will see there is no towny incentive there
im pr but i want scum to kill me first
but just so you know poe is olly/yosh/acidic and both 2304 and google are confirmed town

I’d like to ask how I’m confirmed; is it because of my actions, or Wiisp’s? (Just for clarification)[/quote wisps but your so far confirm my theory

Alright (and I think you broke the quote lul)
by 2304
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:31 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 4

TheDebil wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:htg never does this as town

like give me one reason why she does even after jackson claims parity cop
they clearly checked jackson with consig
so to mislynch her they claimed a result that makes jackson look as bad as humanly possible


So you're 100% believing elusive greenchecked the one godfather, there's 2 unclaimed prs who I believe should claim today, and that htg!idiot doesn't exist?

htg hasnt reached my level yet, and even i wouldnt do this as town
read htgs actions d3 and you will see there is no towny incentive there
im pr but i want scum to kill me first
but just so you know poe is olly/yosh/acidic and both 2304 and google are confirmed town

I’d like to ask how I’m confirmed; is it because of my actions, or Wiisp’s? (Just for clarification)
by 2304
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:27 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 4

Chemist1422 wrote:confused, sure

bored? doubt it

You underestimate how easily I can become bored...
by 2304
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:06 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 4

Chemist1422 wrote:y’all are boring tbh

I replaced into a game to have no idea what I'm doing. How do you think I feel

Also 3000th post; woooo
by 2304
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:31 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 4

TheDebil wrote:
2304 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:google who is scum
im assuming me chemist maybe htg
whos the last

is it wisp

No because he/she's gone

i didnt know wow

https://media.giphy.com/media/hYt80Cd9r3T1K/giphy.gif

Can I even use gifs in this?
by 2304
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:52 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 4

TheDebil wrote:
TheDebil wrote:google who is scum
im assuming me chemist maybe htg
whos the last

is it wisp

No because he/she's gone
by 2304
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:49 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 4

TheDebil wrote:i can agree with wisp being town, hes pure

Wiisp is gone so I'll just take the credit in his/her (I'm assuming his) steed
by 2304
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:47 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 4

TheDebil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:chemsit how many prs does town have

69

silly chemist, there are only 15 players

How are you able to prove 69 does not fall between 0 and 15?
by 2304
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:14 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 4

Also I’m on mobile and still in school so it’ll be about an hour til I’m home (if that matters)
by 2304
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:59 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 4

I’m not sure what exactly the situation is right now as I just replaced in but from what I’ve read I’m assuming Chemist is scum? Anyone wanna fill me in if there’s anything I should know?
by 2304
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:58 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

2304 wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:

@2304
This helps explain the set up

Thank u I'll read thru it now :3

Okay I think I understand now :3
by 2304
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:27 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Flairs' End | Day 2

ElusiveBelle wrote:

@2304
This helps explain the set up

Thank u I'll read thru it now :3
by 2304
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:22 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 3

Just a heads up/FYI: I'm not used to FM (I play Discord Mafia) and I also have basically no clue how this list works at all so please cut me some slack if I hold anyone back. Ty
by 2304
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:57 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Re: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | Day 3

Helo frends. I com in peese.
by 2304
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:41 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End
Replies: 3258
Views: 143212

Return to: XX1 | Popcorn Man III | End