Search found 180 matches

Return to: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

Ye thanks htg for hosting
by Multiuniverse
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:42 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

The comeback no one saw coming

Gg
by Multiuniverse
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:43 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 5 (New Solutions)

Eqsy is more sketchy now
by Multiuniverse
Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:00 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 5 (New Solutions)

I have no idea whether thats hammer or not but just to be sure

/unvote
by Multiuniverse
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:30 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 5 (New Solutions)

Im hungry and the queue is v long
Anyway mafia prolly pushed for town since they were prolly close to plurality

So imo evild is not mafia
by Multiuniverse
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:21 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 5 (New Solutions)

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Xlranet wrote:ok to make this easier imma assume that michael just told their mafia to hard bus them after a certain point because no one didnt really defend them

I'd usually say if the mafia member is a liability then there's no point in defending them. I don't know how Michael played this game but knowing him maybe that was the case. :^)

Well, either way, you're still probably right.

Then eqsy wouldve also been bussed earlier according to your argument
by Multiuniverse
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:02 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 5 (New Solutions)

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Ok why the fuck would they bus michael when evild is also a wagon

/vote over
Prolly safest lynch

I don't understand.

The bus comment not the vote. I've not read one single Over post lol.


Evild's wagon was at 5 votes at eod
Lynch was 7
It would be really easy to get them lynched instead of michael
by Multiuniverse
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:01 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 5 (New Solutions)

Ok why the fuck would they bus michael when evild is also a wagon

/vote over
Prolly safest lynch
by Multiuniverse
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:18 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

Wait fuck
I did not realise i placed that at L1
by Multiuniverse
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:28 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

Sigh

/vote michael
by Multiuniverse
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:25 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

Phone0Ix wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:We need to make a smart and well thought out lynch. Here is the thing even the most townie person can be scum as scum are really good at deception when it comes to acting town. If im not mistaken 1 more mislynch will lose us the game we need to kill mafia today.

How do you know how much mafias are alive? Lol


Nice catch
by Multiuniverse
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:24 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

People suddenly jumping on eqsy is giving me a lot of doubt now
by Multiuniverse
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:20 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

SparkingJayYT wrote:@Multi I can see how Eqsy has been pocketing me over the days, but could you explain how would it work if I was scum and he was Town?


It wont because i hard scumread eqsy and cant see any other worldviews rn
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:44 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote: Spoiler:
EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:May as well give my own theories on this bullshit:

Theory:
Debil chose to roleblock me last night as scum, right after I claim I was roleblocked. Blackajack wasn't transported but was framed and decided to make a push for a mislynch on me by making up a story of some sort of transporter transed me with Blackajack which would be fuckin stupid seeing as there is hardly any reason behind me and Blackajack being transported. They could then push Chemist tomorrow get another mislynch if Blackajack was framed and Debil would get away with 2 mislynches before dying.

Theory 2:
Similar concept except instead of Blackajack being framed, Chemist is scum.

/vote Debil Until a transporter (assuming it is town) comes out my vote is on this and I don't care if you all are going to hang me "fOr inFoRmAtiON" and not believe a single word I say because I refuse to believe Debil roleblocked Blackajack last night especially seeing how late he claimed to have. So hang me for your stupid info.


Interesting theory honestly did BlackJack claim transported if so lets wait it out if not we can kill Debil.


EqsyLootz wrote:/vote SparkingJay

Honestly i don't trust that claim tbh and regardless of your theories the vigi shot, Rb claim, Transporter it all leads somewhere and something is scummy bout it.


EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:@Chemist did you shoot Sparking? Because Wth he says he wasnt transd or did you shoot Blackjack!? Because if you shot blackjack then that clarifies everything.

Also how does this clarify everything wtf.


Because im an absolute idiot.

/unvote SparkingJay


EqsyLootz wrote:
Xlranet wrote:mechanically sparking is the best lynch, its a TvS with debil/chemist and sparking claims citizen whilst the other 2 claim town
my wim went down to 0 due to hosting a game soz


Im just confused however i don't trust his claim im just gonna wait it out. if it comes to 8/9 For Sparking ill vote him


EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Theory:
Debil chose to roleblock me last night as scum, right after I claim I was roleblocked. Blackajack wasn't transported but was framed and decided to make a push for a mislynch on me by making up a story of some sort of transporter transed me with Blackajack which would be fuckin stupid seeing as there is hardly any reason behind me and Blackajack being transported. They could then push Chemist tomorrow get another mislynch if Blackajack was framed and Debil would get away with 2 mislynches before dying.

My main theory for anyone that missed it


Here is what im thinking. This is a really good theory and it all makes sense so here is what im proposing. we all lynch Debil and if Debil shows up as town we lynch Sparking.


EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Theory:
Debil chose to roleblock me last night as scum, right after I claim I was roleblocked. Blackajack wasn't transported but was framed and decided to make a push for a mislynch on me by making up a story of some sort of transporter transed me with Blackajack which would be fuckin stupid seeing as there is hardly any reason behind me and Blackajack being transported. They could then push Chemist tomorrow get another mislynch if Blackajack was framed and Debil would get away with 2 mislynches before dying.

My main theory for anyone that missed it


Here is what im thinking. This is a really good theory and it all makes sense so here is what im proposing. we all lynch Debil and if Debil shows up as town we lynch Sparking.

That'd be my ideal choice of action, but will anyone actually agree to it? Probably not :/


Im going to take this risk. I will trust you for now and i will take the risk.
/vote Debil


This series of post is essentially what made me scumread eqsy today

In the first post you can see that he saw Sparking's theory and commented that it was "interesting" and was willing to lynch debil.

Then out of nowhere he took a hard 180 and voted Sparking.

He then explained that he thought that chemist took a nightshot not a dayshot and then unvoted sparking (though i have zero idea how he confused that and even if he did then how does that change his read on sparking?)

He then went on to reaffirm that he is willing to lynch sparking if it's L-1

Now here's where it gets interesting.

He quoted Sparking's theory again, the theory he commented on earlier, and this time said that it was very good. He then took a 180 and voted debil. After that he set up a chainlynch of debil -> sparking eventhough it isnt even a TvS.

This progression of 2 180's, an unvote that makes no sense, and a different stance on the same post in around 5 posts have 0 progression, makes no sense, and can only come from a scum whose sole purpose is to fake lack of information and set up a chain lynch.

Their final stance was scum!debil so it is also possible that they scumread sparking initially for towncred (that is if sparking is scum) and flip onto debil to save their buddy. Regardless if eqsy is scum then debil is most likely town.

I rest my case.

You're right about Esqy being incongruent I guess. Is there anything else? I'd need a bigger picture of their world-building and this interaction could just be an oddity.

For the record, if Esqy is a wolf they're speaking to Sparkling as if the's a villager. I think there are too many obvious problematic hindsight issues if both are wolves together.


Yeah ive decided that eqsy/sparking is tvs
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:31 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

Xlranet wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
Xlranet wrote:to clarify:

multi's case on eqsy was horrible and was mainly a gutread on a noobtown

but sparking has good point with trying to set up a double mislynch, "i say it is safe" is also fencesitty with that point also blegh
ty sparking


That was also literally part of my case

tbh yeah you did and i missed it, but you called them out for other stuff


Me: include that point + other stuffs
Sparking: only mentions that point

Xlra: "Sparking's case is better"
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:09 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

Xlranet wrote:to clarify:

multi's case on eqsy was horrible and was mainly a gutread on a noobtown

but sparking has good point with trying to set up a double mislynch, "i say it is safe" is also fencesitty with that point also blegh
ty sparking


That was also literally part of my case
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:59 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

Now that you mention it over is pretty utr
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:16 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 3 (Secrets Secrets)

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Eqsy has been obvious scum from the first fucking day
Open your eyes ffs

Gimme the rundown, sir.


Naked vote
Flipfloppety with lack of progression
I had a whole case in my iso
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:40 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:I'm here for a bit. I'm well-versed in RWBY lore (except for the last season I stopped watching because the show became trash) so you can throw me lore questions.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Your favourite anime is trash. XD

Multiuniverse wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:I'm here for a bit. I'm well-versed in RWBY lore (except for the last season I stopped watching because the show became trash) so you can throw me lore questions.


Am I left alive just to suffer?
To endure this endless torture?
To be denied the sweet release of death?
To forevermore watch as the town falls into ruins?

Pyrrha dies in canon so death is coming soon.


Inb4 my passive is die at the end of D4

Your semblance is being able to levitate objects with a magnetic force but maybe a suicidal role sounds cool & fun.

Multiuniverse wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Oh cool so Multi is confirmed town then


No
Since mafia doublevoter could exist

If we assume Pyrrha exists, then she's probably town? HTG could have decided to break canon flavour but thus far all flips are with their respective alignments in the animation.


htg forbid flavour arguments so shush
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:58 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

SparkingJayYT wrote:Okay so some conclusions from FML's post:
- Speculating roles based on flavour is a big yikes


FTFY
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:58 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:I'm here for a bit. I'm well-versed in RWBY lore (except for the last season I stopped watching because the show became trash) so you can throw me lore questions.


Am I left alive just to suffer?
To endure this endless torture?
To be denied the sweet release of death?
To forevermore watch as the town falls into ruins?

Pyrrha dies in canon so death is coming soon.


Inb4 my passive is die at the end of D4
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:52 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

FMLSheWas12 wrote:Okay Pyrrha is on Ozpin's rolecard so she's most likely in the game unless HTG put a semblance passive for a role that doesn't exist. I'll allow it. :BlobTea:


That would be the ultimate galaxy brain mechanic
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:52 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

Xlranet wrote:id say multi is confirmed town due to being unable to be checked by a cop, that would seem unnessisary

1) this game has been horrible for me, all of my scumreads are most likely town
2) i am having a really bad time irl right now
3) idfk what im doing

to explain why i am not trying at all, im sorry for the inconvienience of my slot


htg: lets make it so that when revealed they cant be checked by investigatives -> town suspect them more
players: hes confirmed town since he cant be checked by investigatives
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:44 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

SparkingJayYT wrote:Oh cool so Multi is confirmed town then


No
Since mafia doublevoter could exist
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:27 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 4 (Ice Queen)

FMLSheWas12 wrote:I'm here for a bit. I'm well-versed in RWBY lore (except for the last season I stopped watching because the show became trash) so you can throw me lore questions.


Am I left alive just to suffer?
To endure this endless torture?
To be denied the sweet release of death?
To forevermore watch as the town falls into ruins?
by Multiuniverse
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:17 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150976
Next

Return to: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)