Search found 19 matches

Return to: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

/vote Seththeking

Seems like we are dying for a lynch. Better than nothing.
by Blackajack
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:13 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Phone0Ix wrote:
Blackajack wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Multiuniverse
Spoiler:
Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:chem can get some townpoints becsuse thats an answer that i wanted to hear


Ok but how would the answer differ between town and scum chemist

no idea, what was even the answer that he gave back then, i already forgot

So its irrelevant ok

Vague read, and the critics definitely will love it, but this comment reminds me of the games Multi was scum and they were town and every time I was scumreading a correct person they were discrediting it. -1.
Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:wabbit you’re very high-wim this game

i rolled NK
that and i don't want to have my tempo broken at such an early phase (like SFM64)

Chances are wabbit actually rolled NK

Multiuniverse wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:@TheWabbit You're very talkative, do I smell something goin' on?


Shade 200

Multiuniverse wrote:Wabbit be a man and stop hunting low hanging fruits

Note: These 3 posts were all in a row. Do you also see a difference between 1 and 3, with 2? 1 and 3 are against Wabbit with a bit of a shady tone, while 2 is calling out someone for shading. Hypocritical. -3.
Multiuniverse wrote:I legit have never seen wabbit make long posts
I think

Now that's strange and probably false. -4.
Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:I legit have never seen wabbit make long posts
I think

i rarely make them
often they're spite iso analyses that links posts instead of quoting them to provide the reader extra work to traverse the case

When did you get your english literature degree

Scummy way to remove the defense. -5.
Multiuniverse wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:/vote eqsy

Obv scum letsgo

Joke vote or do you have a read on them?


Have you been reading the thread

Acts like the reasons for suspecting Eqsy made by him are really obvious. Plus it's an empty vote. -7.
Multiuniverse wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:@Phone's chemist case - dont like that hes shading chemist for smiley, nullread seems forced

Have you ever seen Chemist posting smileys like that? Overall it seems p forced.
And how does the nullread seem forced? If you count the points you come to 1 townpoint left which is p close to 0. Or do you think there are some townie or scummy posts not included?


Forced was my analysis after seeing you scumread chemist for smileys

Chemist has never posted smiley as scum or town so its NAI
You considering it as part of your read makes your read seems forced

So because I apparantly forced a read on Chemist - which wasn't as its really strange and forced behavior - I also forced a null read??? What's that for BS lol. -8.

Conclusion: Multi is probably scum.


I'm going to ask another dumb question; what's a null read?

That you dont have a clear opinion on their alignment yet, inbetween a townread and a scumread


Thanks.
by Blackajack
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:41 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Phone0Ix wrote:Multiuniverse
Spoiler:
Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:chem can get some townpoints becsuse thats an answer that i wanted to hear


Ok but how would the answer differ between town and scum chemist

no idea, what was even the answer that he gave back then, i already forgot

So its irrelevant ok

Vague read, and the critics definitely will love it, but this comment reminds me of the games Multi was scum and they were town and every time I was scumreading a correct person they were discrediting it. -1.
Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:wabbit you’re very high-wim this game

i rolled NK
that and i don't want to have my tempo broken at such an early phase (like SFM64)

Chances are wabbit actually rolled NK

Multiuniverse wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:@TheWabbit You're very talkative, do I smell something goin' on?


Shade 200

Multiuniverse wrote:Wabbit be a man and stop hunting low hanging fruits

Note: These 3 posts were all in a row. Do you also see a difference between 1 and 3, with 2? 1 and 3 are against Wabbit with a bit of a shady tone, while 2 is calling out someone for shading. Hypocritical. -3.
Multiuniverse wrote:I legit have never seen wabbit make long posts
I think

Now that's strange and probably false. -4.
Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:I legit have never seen wabbit make long posts
I think

i rarely make them
often they're spite iso analyses that links posts instead of quoting them to provide the reader extra work to traverse the case

When did you get your english literature degree

Scummy way to remove the defense. -5.
Multiuniverse wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:/vote eqsy

Obv scum letsgo

Joke vote or do you have a read on them?


Have you been reading the thread

Acts like the reasons for suspecting Eqsy made by him are really obvious. Plus it's an empty vote. -7.
Multiuniverse wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:@Phone's chemist case - dont like that hes shading chemist for smiley, nullread seems forced

Have you ever seen Chemist posting smileys like that? Overall it seems p forced.
And how does the nullread seem forced? If you count the points you come to 1 townpoint left which is p close to 0. Or do you think there are some townie or scummy posts not included?


Forced was my analysis after seeing you scumread chemist for smileys

Chemist has never posted smiley as scum or town so its NAI
You considering it as part of your read makes your read seems forced

So because I apparantly forced a read on Chemist - which wasn't as its really strange and forced behavior - I also forced a null read??? What's that for BS lol. -8.

Conclusion: Multi is probably scum.


I'm going to ask another dumb question; what's a null read?
by Blackajack
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:28 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

TheWabbit wrote:
Blackajack wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Blackajack wrote:I don't really just want to bandwagon on Chemist, I haven't actually seen him say anything scummy yet. It's a guess more than anything?

if Chemist flips town im never lynching this

bad read, especially if you consider he didn’t read my iso until later


I didn't really need to. If you're bandwaggoning on d1 it doesn't really mean anything.

wrong.
wrong.


Sorry ._.
by Blackajack
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:02 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Chemist1422 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Blackajack wrote:I don't really just want to bandwagon on Chemist, I haven't actually seen him say anything scummy yet. It's a guess more than anything?

if Chemist flips town im never lynching this

bad read, especially if you consider he didn’t read my iso until later


I didn't really need to. If you're bandwaggoning on d1 it doesn't really mean anything.
by Blackajack
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:24 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Just looked through Chemist's ISO. He seems ok, I don't know the man. Meanwhile, there was evan and his b r u h post. I was just asking questions, dude.
by Blackajack
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:08 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

EvanManManMan wrote:
ReveredHeroOfToS wrote:/vote Blackajack

>rand imo

Ya know I'm inclined to agree they are >rand wolf


Don't know what you mean by wolf.
by Blackajack
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:22 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Xlranet wrote:
Blackajack wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Blackajack wrote:I don't really just want to bandwagon on Chemist, I haven't actually seen him say anything scummy yet. It's a guess more than anything?

if Chemist flips town im never lynching this


I'm assuming "flip" is when he gets voted.

Nothing has actually happened yet, I think it's too early to vote anyone tbh. I mean yeah there's 68 pages of dialogue but its mostly guesses spurred by imagination.

flip = lynching them and revealing their role
but i agree with overkill unless this was an amazing setup which i doubt


Thought so. Thanks for the clarification.
by Blackajack
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:35 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

0verki11 wrote:
Blackajack wrote:I don't really just want to bandwagon on Chemist, I haven't actually seen him say anything scummy yet. It's a guess more than anything?

if Chemist flips town im never lynching this


I'm assuming "flip" is when he gets voted.

Nothing has actually happened yet, I think it's too early to vote anyone tbh. I mean yeah there's 68 pages of dialogue but its mostly guesses spurred by imagination.
by Blackajack
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:16 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

I don't really just want to bandwagon on Chemist, I haven't actually seen him say anything scummy yet. It's a guess more than anything?
by Blackajack
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:09 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

TheDebil wrote:wabbit is town btw

Any particular reason why?
by Blackajack
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:49 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

If you think you're lost think of the people who are asleep when this thread progresses.

I've just woken up and 20 pages has appeared from nowhere...
by Blackajack
Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:23 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

JacksonVirgo wrote:@TheWabbit You're very talkative, do I smell something goin' on?


That isn't indicative of anything.
by Blackajack
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:01 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

JacksonVirgo wrote:
TheDebil wrote:my poe is
{Chemist1422, Michaelgrook, dota2reporter, JacksonVirgo, TheDebil, TheWabbit, ReveredHeroOfTOS, watchme1, Phone0Ix, Xlranet, SparkingJayYT, Eqsylootz, EvilDeanius0, Flake, Multiuniverse, OnlyShot, 0verki11, Blackajack, ScorpioDiAngelo, Firebreeze}
all scum should be in this


I agree with that, except maybe the fourth in there. They're definitely good, 100%


Image
by Blackajack
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:59 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

0verki11 wrote:have you considered that Evan was just trolling?


Honestly it becomes difficult to determine trolling from highly advanced bait tactics in FM from what I've seen.
by Blackajack
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:25 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Xlranet wrote:
Blackajack wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
Blackajack wrote:Morning. Game started while I was snoozing.

How are Y'all?

morninnnn (i woke up at midnight lul)
i am bored


All of life is meaningless, boredom is just the beginning.

what if you find meaning tho


void
by Blackajack
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:36 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

dota2reporter wrote:
Blackajack wrote:Morning. Game started while I was snoozing.

How are Y'all?

:BlobPeek:


I wasn't talking to you return to your hole, fiend.
by Blackajack
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:29 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Xlranet wrote:
Blackajack wrote:Morning. Game started while I was snoozing.

How are Y'all?

morninnnn (i woke up at midnight lul)
i am bored


All of life is meaningless, boredom is just the beginning.
by Blackajack
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:16 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Morning. Game started while I was snoozing.

How are Y'all?
by Blackajack
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:07 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 150980

Return to: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)