Search found 123 matches

Return to: VFM 49: SK win #rekt

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

I think Chemist and Crimsons Plan here is to vote each other because it will never be a miss lynch.
They are both attempting to get Town Cred but it won’t work lol.
They both are also trying to attempt Lynching me afterwards! That’s a Lol!
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:47 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:One of Chemist and Dash is scum with Zucker

Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:/vote Crimson

This has not been here and now it deserves to be

And if nothing else you can look at the spike in activity since he got wagoned


Still doesn’t put you out of the scum team.
Obviously you can now see your scum buddy has no chance of surviving at this point and so you vote them to gain Town cred.
So question is do I push you or the SK tomorrow. :/

Zucker wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:One of Chemist and Dash is scum with Zucker


Oh definitely Chemist. And You.
We will vote you first, then chemist, then the SK Dash then I’ll be miss lynched with a giant smile on my face because I got 3 scum lynched in a row.

Really now

Walk me through how I'm ever scum with either of these two

As i said, your general attitude towards my lynch shows that you want to lynch me yet you were looking for an excuse. Zucker is just coming every few posts to give little pushes. I can see you two coordinating this on mafia chat.

You're both trying to paint me as scum with the other

Drop your read on me or your read on Zucker. Same with you, Zucker. Drop your read on me or your read on Crimson.


Why so over react full?
What makes you not scum?

I'm not overreacting

Literally read my post and you'll see it makes logical sense

And I'm not towncasing myself because I don't towncase myself


Says the guy that voted Crimson at the wrong time.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:45 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Crimson97 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Zucker's literally been proven to not be mafia

How?

I'd argue because there is so many people he is not MvM with that he's basically run out of possible teams to be Mafia with.

But if I say this, he's going to think I'm calling him Mafia, because you know. Can't read and all. :roll:


Oh NM your off the Mafia team for now.
But Chemist and Crimson are Mafia buddies.


Vote your buddy come on

/Vote Chemist


/Vote Chemist

Oh what’s this Chemist is also pinning me like Crimson?
You guys might as well both shake ends and claim Mafia Together!
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:44 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:One of Chemist and Dash is scum with Zucker

Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:/vote Crimson

This has not been here and now it deserves to be

And if nothing else you can look at the spike in activity since he got wagoned


Still doesn’t put you out of the scum team.
Obviously you can now see your scum buddy has no chance of surviving at this point and so you vote them to gain Town cred.
So question is do I push you or the SK tomorrow. :/

Zucker wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:One of Chemist and Dash is scum with Zucker


Oh definitely Chemist. And You.
We will vote you first, then chemist, then the SK Dash then I’ll be miss lynched with a giant smile on my face because I got 3 scum lynched in a row.

Really now

Walk me through how I'm ever scum with either of these two

As i said, your general attitude towards my lynch shows that you want to lynch me yet you were looking for an excuse. Zucker is just coming every few posts to give little pushes. I can see you two coordinating this on mafia chat.

You're both trying to paint me as scum with the other

Drop your read on me or your read on Zucker. Same with you, Zucker. Drop your read on me or your read on Crimson.


Why so over react full?
What makes you not scum?
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:43 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Zucker's literally been proven to not be mafia

How?

I'd argue because there is so many people he is not MvM with that he's basically run out of possible teams to be Mafia with.

But if I say this, he's going to think I'm calling him Mafia, because you know. Can't read and all. :roll:


Oh NM your off the Mafia team for now.
But Chemist and Crimson are Mafia buddies.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:42 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Dash2 wrote:Notice how Crimson directly started going for Chemist as I say that one post was good


And they don’t even go through with it because that’s their scum buddy! ;).
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:40 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Dash2 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Zucker's literally been proven to not be mafia


so have you

does that stop people

no


What

Are you saying Zucker is the SK then


Oh my what an SK slip.
When did he say that?
He’s just saying that posting stuff like that is irrelevant.
Look at you go with that’s SK claim. LMAO.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:40 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Crimson97 wrote:Chemist is scum
Zucker is scum

idk about Dash and Rick

I'm gonna go look into the people who are not in this conversation.


No it’s you and Chemist.
But we can vote Chemist if you want! ;).
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:38 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Crimson97 wrote:I have been trying to figure out who of the people pushing me is scum. Chemist seems very quick to dismiss any argument i make instead of telling me why they're bad. I honestly feel like they were just looking for an excuse to vote me.


Hey I’m down with you or Chemist.
Even Dash I’m down with.
Honestly anyone that’s scum I’ll lynch! ^_^
But for RN I’ll leave the SK alone because I want to mess with them. Hehehe.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:37 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Also i never said i'm not townie, i said that i never said that i was super townie.

Crimson97 wrote:One of Chemist and Dash is scum with Zucker

Crimson97 wrote:I knew this wagon was being led by scum and i am trying to figure out who it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

Crimson97 wrote:Chemist wasn't even voting me, he was just wating to attack me so his vote seems justified.


This is literally the only good post you've made so far


Indeed and they said this because Chemist is their Mafia Member trying to avoid relation which isn’t gonna work for me.
Also if you are SK, then give Sucker the Mafia Lynch’s. ^_^
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:35 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Also I've been TRing Qva for a while now


Same TBH.
Although their very townie in their scum game.
I believe them to be Town this game simply because their isn’t a “Maybe or weird Puppeting”
It’s a solid opinion they are giving which I think leads to them being Town.

I CTRL+F'd the word puppet on your ISO and only this came out. I don't know how it relates to me. I don't really understand the post in general tbh.

??? This was a post about Qvapil. It had nothing to do with you.

I think Crimson is flailing a little, honestly. These pushbacks against Dash and especially Zucker haven't been the greatest.

Also, I'm running out of people to say Zucker isn't MvM with, so sure, Ejj, I guess on that basis, he's slowly starting to improve as Town to me.


Your seriously shading me with “I see Potential Mafia Members with Zucker, Lots!”
Yeah it’s me, You, Crimson and Chemist we have 4 Mafia Now.
Although the question remains are you actually the last one, or is it Flake/Proto?
IDK you and crimson feel MvM.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:34 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Crimson97 wrote:One of Chemist and Dash is scum with Zucker


Oh definitely Chemist. And You.
We will vote you first, then chemist, then the SK Dash then I’ll be miss lynched with a giant smile on my face because I got 3 scum lynched in a row.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Chemist1422 wrote:/vote Crimson

This has not been here and now it deserves to be

And if nothing else you can look at the spike in activity since he got wagoned


Still doesn’t put you out of the scum team.
Obviously you can now see your scum buddy has no chance of surviving at this point and so you vote them to gain Town cred.
So question is do I push you or the SK tomorrow. :/
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:29 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Crimson97 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:I quickly read through crimson and cupcake's isos. I still think cupcake feels different from our scum game together. Crimson hasn't really done anything. They don't have enough content for me to comfortably read them but I don't want to lynch cupcake rn. I'll place my vote here for lack of better alternatives and I hope I'll wake up early enough tomorrow to maybe switch.
/vote crimson

If you don't feel comfortable enough to read me and don't want cupcake lynched how about you go look into someone else?


Why? What makes you so Town?
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:12 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Crimson97 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Fun fact, the game shouldn’t have started, because there’s quite a chance SK hasn’t chosen their abilities yet and by starting the game the players have a chance to influence their choice.
(I'm not SK xd)
And yeah, I know I’m just being an ass rn

Stop, i'm already angleshooting thanks to this.

Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

Crimson97 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

I can't take either of these seriously. We're still in the first few pages and hours of the game, isn't everything basically still NAI?

Exactly.

Crimson97 wrote:Zucker has succesfully convinced me not to vote Dash.


Hmm


Yes that last part proves my point further

What point?


That one of you are Puppeting each other.
As in like one of you are scum trying to lean on them however I believe your both scum and just don’t know it. Like SK/Mafia.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 9:01 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Eragon1329 wrote:when did i vote dash

:BlueThink: :BlueThink:


p-edit: and if dash is SK, why does that make me town?


You voted SK and Had a reaction that Chemist can’t be on your team if you were to flip Scum and Chemist is most likely Mafia Over you Based Upon his actions.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

My Prediction.
Dash - SK
Chemist and Crimson - Mafia
Last Mafia - Probably between Proto/Flake/Rick. Could be wrong on that one.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 8:56 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Probably allot more but I’d have to take a look back at your posts and explain but I’m too lazy :p.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 8:54 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

You voted Dash and had a Town reaction towards Chemist.
Your Town.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 8:54 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Reads:
Scum - Crimson/Dash and Chemist
Proto - Brick because reading this Guy is like reading a rock, just like Cupcake and Tfios they don’t play very well.
Town - Uzay, Eragon And Qva
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 8:52 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Dash2 wrote:The posts I quoted are everything I can see that can come from wolf, but even with that I can't confidently say he's scum. Cupcake would be a better lynch option today


Because their a bad player?
Never lynch someone just because they are bad.
If you look at their recent SFM game where they were scum it’s completely Different then
This one.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 3:26 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Fun fact, the game shouldn’t have started, because there’s quite a chance SK hasn’t chosen their abilities yet and by starting the game the players have a chance to influence their choice.
(I'm not SK xd)
And yeah, I know I’m just being an ass rn

Stop, i'm already angleshooting thanks to this.

Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

Crimson97 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

I can't take either of these seriously. We're still in the first few pages and hours of the game, isn't everything basically still NAI?

Exactly.

Crimson97 wrote:Zucker has succesfully convinced me not to vote Dash.


Hmm


Yes that last part proves my point further
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 3:25 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

I’m also out of Zucker character so after I’m finished the games I’m in with Zucker I’ll stop using him for awhile until I can regain his character back.
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 3:24 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.


Crimson and Uzay aren't the same alignment if he flips scum


That’s wrong.
Your not in the same Alignment.
Lol dash do you think I’m fuckin stupid or something?
Your obviously going to kill me after Crimson is lynched then claim is Uzay when I already stated previously it was you.
LOOOOOOLLL Your Bad!
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 3:23 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Mhh, I still feel cupcake will turn out to be scum but your reasoning seems kinda plausible too. Thoughts on crimson?


Honestly I’m down to vote it.
If they flip Mafia, Dash can only be SK/Town.

Because if you look at the conversation between the 2. While nether were against each other I could see it as 1 is Scum and the other is not scum or from different Faction.

/Vote Crimson
by Zucker
Tue May 14, 2019 3:16 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM 49: SK win #rekt
Replies: 2307
Views: 23427
PreviousNext

Return to: VFM 49: SK win #rekt