Search found 92 matches

Return to: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

KoolKid777 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
KoolKid777 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:You are trying to say cultist/vampire is a ''confirmable'' role you fucking retard of course the person you convert is gonna say that you are town because if they don't it is gamethrowing


no shit kid

now use that argument and explain to yourself how a person of my status would claim a vampire-like role and TOTALLY HAVE NOT SEEN IT COMING that some idiot like kmenx would come to me and say the shit you're saying

Easy really you thought every townie would be retarded as you are and gonna buy your claim and ignore the obvioys truth that you could be vampire you have a superiority complex and nothing else you are a pathetic loser that had already slipped and your role is not easily confirmable if you think your play is superior you are simply a joke and not as superior as you claim


i'm going to say this one last time, and i want you to think about this one really hard

because i am a better player than you, and i care about you not making a fool out of yourself

don't force my hand

the answer is in the question itself if you take the time to read the claim

Actually target me tonight since I used the best part of my role and if turn into vampire I'll just out you and laugh at your pathetic ass
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:54 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

KoolKid777 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:You are trying to say cultist/vampire is a ''confirmable'' role you fucking retard of course the person you convert is gonna say that you are town because if they don't it is gamethrowing


no shit kid

now use that argument and explain to yourself how a person of my status would claim a vampire-like role and TOTALLY HAVE NOT SEEN IT COMING that some idiot like kmenx would come to me and say the shit you're saying

Easy really you thought every townie would be retarded as you are and gonna buy your claim and ignore the obvioys truth that you could be vampire you have a superiority complex and nothing else you are a pathetic loser that had already slipped and your role is not easily confirmable if you think your play is superior you are simply a joke and not as superior as you claim
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:47 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

You are trying to say cultist/vampire is a ''confirmable'' role you fucking retard of course the person you convert is gonna say that you are town because if they don't it is gamethrowing
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:40 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

KoolKid777 wrote:and we need at least one of us alive to continue being able to convert players we think are not in our faction

Not ''players who we think are scum'' or ''players who we think aren't town'' but '' players who we think are not in our faction'' that makes me think your faction is not town
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:50 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Kmenx wrote:Koolkid is probably a vampire that explains two role purifier claims (basically vampire hunters) also notice how koolkid says ''Our faction'' instead of ''Town'' in his, huge post

/vote Koolkid

That also explaims why he wasn't affected by the purifier
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:45 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Koolkid is probably a vampire that explains two role purifier claims (basically vampire hunters) also notice how koolkid says ''Our faction'' instead of ''Town'' in his, huge post

/vote Koolkid
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:44 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

KoolKid state the peeson you converted because I am pretty sure I got a scumslip here
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:38 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Kmenx wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:verki11 has died

Jamezbeast has died

This action should have processed much earlier and as a result, posts will be deleted when it becomes possible

Over you fucking moron

He was telling the truth

Idk about his visit on koolkid but he was actually a role purifier
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:30 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

EvanManManMan wrote:verki11 has died

Jamezbeast has died

This action should have processed much earlier and as a result, posts will be deleted when it becomes possible

Over you fucking moron

He was telling the truth
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:28 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Jamezbeast wrote:This is also why I posted about conversion, because, after hearing Ryan claim stumped I assumed that removing tree stumps was the only purpose of my role.


P-edit: lol, nah, I don't want to die :^)

Don't target a tree stump claim wtf
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:21 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Nopingout wrote:
Jamezbeast wrote:Welp

Uh, FML.

I'm the real purifier. That's why I shot chemist; I do NOT believe there would ever be two in a game.

I targeted KoolKid n0, and as much as I'm so tempted to leave Ryan how he is I suppose I am obligated to target him.

what if ur the fake purifier and chemist is the real :Thonk:

I mean purifier is one of the easiest rules to confirm so there is thar
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:20 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Eragon1329 wrote:Linear was following town though.


So no guarantee they won’t


It’s a risk that mafia takes.

The reward is greater than the bad

Reward is not greater considering Linear granted the ItA wish because he wanted chaos and not because he loved town so much
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:02 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Eragon1329 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:Jamez/juck/Ph0ne scum

Taylork maybe too

>.<
ummm, can u elaborate on Juck pls?


Wolfy entrance

LAMIST

Wolf-process shot

Juck's shot is never wolfy scum gains nothing from shooting a nb


A wish granter that is following the town.


Think about it.

cop checks


Mass protections

Cleared slots


It is entirely pro-scum to kill this, unless linear was scum-sidingC which they werent

There is no guarantee Linear would follow town since he coukd accept two random meme wishes and win at any moment
by Kmenx
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:00 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Exacerbated wrote:Post Your Meat Or Delete

Do we have to crank the hog before sending
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:59 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Eragon1329 wrote:
TarpleyHitt wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:Jamez/juck/Ph0ne scum

Taylork maybe too

>.<
ummm, can u elaborate on Juck pls?


Wolfy entrance

LAMIST

Wolf-process shot

Juck's shot is never wolfy scum gains nothing from shooting a nb
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:55 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

EvanManManMan wrote:HIBARI1998 HAS DIED

This could be a lie since the mod color wasn't used
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:52 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:I miss all the best stuff
Kmenx wrote:
Hibari1998 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:what the fuck kinda theatre am i watching it's not even funny

how can you be watching anything if your eyes are closed

Hey you can have thoughts without having a brain so why are you amused

It's true, I've seen you do it.

Best comeback 2030

It's not a comeback if you didn't insult me first.

Thank you for proving my point

I mean you can whiteknight someone you don't need to be directly insulted
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:04 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

I demand the N word pass control to be given to Jord
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:02 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

ryanyb wrote:I’ve lost wim for this game for the exact same reason I did in varanus’ game where alzar came in and ducked around. Pce

This is a bastard game you don't need a WIM just meme
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:01 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Hibari1998 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
Hibari1998 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:Vore me with your knife alzar-chan (sorry for my bed anime im from somalia)

how far you've fallen

Trying to fall as down as you are so our conversations can be funny

instead of trying to see what works you should find the solution within your heart and stick to it. flailing for a response to fuel your own ends is weak and deceitful.

But tell me do you follow the heart of the role cards
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:58 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

EvilDeanius0 wrote:I miss all the best stuff
Kmenx wrote:
Hibari1998 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:what the fuck kinda theatre am i watching it's not even funny

how can you be watching anything if your eyes are closed

Hey you can have thoughts without having a brain so why are you amused

It's true, I've seen you do it.

Best comeback 2030
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:56 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Hibari1998 wrote:
Kmenx wrote:Vore me with your knife alzar-chan (sorry for my bed anime im from somalia)

how far you've fallen

Trying to fall as down as you are so our conversations can be funny
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:55 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Vore me with your knife alzar-chan (sorry for my bed anime im from somalia)
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:53 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Dash2 wrote:
Alzar wrote:alright so i just got a pm from evan saying i got an item called a gun knife that lets me shoot stab, who am i shoot stabbing

me thanks

No alzar is already voting me
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:52 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

Kmenx wrote:How can I kill myself in a mafia game without a vig shot

Wait this isn't google
by Kmenx
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:49 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)
Replies: 2342
Views: 54622
PreviousNext

Return to: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Red Mafia Wins)