Search found 105 matches

Return to: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 3 (Secrets Secrets)

Flake probs is town, because they were attacked so not sk and I doubt a doc would protect a mafia
by Phone0Ix
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:25 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Assuming the VC was correct otherwise I'd like to travel back in time
by Phone0Ix
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:11 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote Scorpio

I am frozen so I'm just gonna help creating a lynch

Is that hammer?

No its L2 -.-
by Phone0Ix
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:11 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

/vote Scorpio

I am frozen so I'm just gonna help creating a lynch
by Phone0Ix
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:09 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Because yesterday failed

/vote Multi
by Phone0Ix
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:58 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Maybe

Anyways I got a good reason why Sparking isn't the lynch today. There are four situations that everybody knows but still: (Note, Sparking is first letter, Chemist second, Debil third)
- Blackajack was framed and Debil just roleblocked him. TvTvT here.
- It's exactly how people said it did happen, Sparking being transported with Black. SvTvT.
- Chemist just shot Black. TvSvT.
- Black being framed and Debil exploiting the situation. TvTvS.

As you can see, they all have one situation in which they are scum. Now, let's analyse how likely the situations are.
Situation 1 and 4 are very alike and Scum!Debil could pull it off as it's also possible situation 1 happened. However the chance of backfiring also was possible so I'm guessing 1 above 4.
Situation 2, where Sparking is scum, uses alot of chances and the fact people follow it so easily is very strange? How big is the chance both the Cop and the Escort visit a player, and that player gets secretly transported with a mafia member. Now? Small. Situation 2 is BS.
Situation 3 however definitely is a very logical one. It's also alike situation 1, however as it doesn't involve weird chances and a framer on Black it is mechanically the highest chance.

So if you would vote anyone in this scenario, which might even be a bad plan as situation 1 is mechanically also a high chance, you should vote Chemist.
by Phone0Ix
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:55 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

dota2reporter wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:dont think chem is a good lynch either

what does everybody think about wagoning michael

Bad plan, I see no reason why it's a good idea

why not?

Because I don't see a reason why it's a good idea
by Phone0Ix
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:44 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

dota2reporter wrote:dont think chem is a good lynch either

what does everybody think about wagoning michael

Bad plan, I see no reason why it's a good idea
by Phone0Ix
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:30 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Sorry for the prodge HTG but I was at a game day today and now Im sick and cant think and cant make a post and I dont wanna be replaced
by Phone0Ix
Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:24 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Chemist1422 wrote:god i should have waited

sorry

Mistakes happen
by Phone0Ix
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:58 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 2 (Fallen Too Far)

Also SP
by Phone0Ix
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:57 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Night 1 (History to Dust)

heytheregirl17 wrote:
She aimed to be powerful. Her ambition was her downfall. She has retreated for now to regather her strength, or to crawl back to the one who is truly her master. But the Fall Maiden will return.

Eventually.

TheWabbit was stabbed by a Serial Killer! He was...

Spoiler:

Cinder Fall
Fall Maiden


"I want to be strong. I want to be feared. I want to be powerful."

Arrogant, ruthless, and power-hungry, your stolen Maiden's powers make you a threat to all of Remnant.


Abilities:
Fall Maiden's Arrow
Twice during the game at night, when you are performing the factional kill, your kill will pierce immunity and protection, and cannot be redirected from your original target.

You win when the Torchwick Mafia takes control of Remnant.
Your teammates are [REDACTED].

Hidden Passive | Subordinate
You cannot kill [REDACTED] yourself. Your attack will fail if this is attempted. If you attempt to kill [REDACTED] with your strongman ability, you will not consume a shot by doing so.

------

Agile, bold, flamboyant. Caring, strong, clever.

And brave to a fault.

EvanManManMan was killed by the Mafia! He was...

Spoiler:

Sun Wukong
Huntsman


"A no-good stowaway would have been caught. I'm a great stowaway!"

Mischievous to a fault, you can never resist an opportunity to show off.


Abilities:
Ruffian
You have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to Remnant are eliminated.

Hidden Passive | Charismatic
On the start of n1, you reveal as an Innocent Child to the town. You then are unable to be targeted by any non-killing actions.

------
Day 2 begins!
It will end on Monday, October 21 at 6:23 pm CST ( ).

Wabbit, you're out of the towncore
by Phone0Ix
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:57 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
0verki11 wrote:everyone left :BlobSad:

Braincells melted and your refusal to answer my question.

if the answer is good then what do you think of a chemist vote sparking

Funny thing is they've been in my SR pool for a while as I connect Chemist - Multi - Michael together yet I am sure people will call bullshit for it, here is my list atm

[Jay, Debil, JacksonVirgo, Wabbit, Xlranet, EqsyLootz]
[EvilD, SDA, Firebreeze, OnlyShot, Overk1ll, Seth, Phone, Watchme, Blackajack, ReveredHeroOfTOS, Flake, Dota]
[MultiUniverse, Chemist1422, Michael]

Are there some ppl in the null pool that you townread more thna others in the null pool? Also who is SDA?

SDA = ScorpioDiAngelo (Uzay calls them that now I am too lol)

Also not too sure for townleans, might need to ISO some of them.

Call them Scorpio again, SDA is confusing

Or should I call you SJY lol
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:46 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Fuck I forgot to stop the b's somewhere and now ppl cabt see what my response was -.-

Now I remember why I wasnt doing walls alot on my phone
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:45 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Xlranet wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Should Mention at the start of every day phase as long as Flakes alive, I will always vote him.
Even in a LYLO.
So if I die in a LYLO, Flake is probably Mafia.
But let’s hope we Lynch him before then.

lmao so youre gonna force a lynchpool
ay i dont even need to change my vote

And then they come with fake material like this. Plus a scumread after their good view. It removes the old townpoint as it seems to not be in fact anymore. -1

the old townpoint you gave me did not relate to seth's faction, it was just stating that the flake tunnel instantly pushed the game out of meme phase very quickly
but at that stage he was trying to force the lynch to be either them or flake so idk why it was fake material
It seemed like you were giving him townpoints tho? And he was the one tunnelling so shouldnt he? Your msg felt forced with your ay.
Phone0Ix wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
watchme1 wrote:I believe Seth is just starting a tunnel on flake out of spite rather than thinking they're scum in all honesty. If that's the case, then the whole case becomes NAI

yes
other than seth being confirmed town

that comment will keep me up at night

Shade and bad tone. -2.

bruh when someone is acting like seth and debil says they are confirmed town, you are gonna feel uneasy about it. how this is shade or bad tone is confusing
You weren't forced to respond on it tho. And you couldve said something like 'I don't agree with it' or 'Why? I don't see how you get that read'. Now you just were shading them.
Phone0Ix wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:don't care if it's bias or an actual thing

but

i don't like sparking's post so far

[b]/vote Sparking

can you quooooooooooote plez ;-; im sad at lack of progression so gimme gimme

Feels fake. -3.

ngl it was a bit fake, wabbit was in the middle of his mega posting session so i wasnt wanting to interupt it but i felt like i had to due to curiousity lol
Phone0Ix wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:seth you should really stop tunneling

we havent even reached 150 posts its kinda wack to do assosiation reads

to be honest i am actually liking it, its different from the meme phase i was expecting

i don't understand how that forceful association read is in any way good

reactions. progression. its already started a lot of discussion with the mindmeld, the chemist TR, and its something for people to react to so idk why it isnt good

Self-awareness and overall I got no idea what you're talking about. -4.

how is this self aware? if you mean me replying to dota then wut. also i was saying what had happened in the thread due to flake being tunneled
The last part, you are being self-aware of your production.
Phone0Ix wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
watchme1 wrote:Wabbits likely town with their posts

Flake continues to be flake

Dota is lean town

Debil is null haven't seen anything yet

Man my catch-up was just being half asleep looking at wabbits iso basically

fuck dont tell me this is flake's meta
fuckkkkkkkk

-5.

idk how to meta ISO ;-;
Phone0Ix wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
Flake wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
Flake wrote:
Xlranet wrote:omg ive learned how to tunnel on FM this is great

preorder now, the new flavour of FlakeFlips will be coming to a store near you!

i'm this close to hardclaiming and then replacing out

-_- how has this not happened before
if you are legit town then stay for possibility of a retri so you can dunk on everyone bruh

i won't be dying if i hardclaim

HOW IS IT THIS FUCKING HARD

CHILL

you are 7 votes away from being lynched chill the fuck out, youre fine now
also that may be true but may not be true but seriously bruh why are you getting so annoyed at 3 people out of 20? and we are like 48 hours away from EoD?

Near EoD bigger wagons would form to make sure someone would get lynched. And someone with votes already earlier has a point against them and you'd know it. -4.

yeah, and then would be a time to lose your chill
i didnt mean it as nothing would happen from it but flake was acting like he was gonna be lynched which was not the case
Imo the chance there seemed to be bigger than usual

if someone calls this out as being self aware then reminder that its NAI because i do not know what you learn from lynching me when i flip town, apart from maybe making chem/multi more sus
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:45 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Blackajack wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Multiuniverse
Spoiler:
Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:chem can get some townpoints becsuse thats an answer that i wanted to hear


Ok but how would the answer differ between town and scum chemist

no idea, what was even the answer that he gave back then, i already forgot

So its irrelevant ok

Vague read, and the critics definitely will love it, but this comment reminds me of the games Multi was scum and they were town and every time I was scumreading a correct person they were discrediting it. -1.
Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:wabbit you’re very high-wim this game

i rolled NK
that and i don't want to have my tempo broken at such an early phase (like SFM64)

Chances are wabbit actually rolled NK

Multiuniverse wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:@TheWabbit You're very talkative, do I smell something goin' on?


Shade 200

Multiuniverse wrote:Wabbit be a man and stop hunting low hanging fruits

Note: These 3 posts were all in a row. Do you also see a difference between 1 and 3, with 2? 1 and 3 are against Wabbit with a bit of a shady tone, while 2 is calling out someone for shading. Hypocritical. -3.
Multiuniverse wrote:I legit have never seen wabbit make long posts
I think

Now that's strange and probably false. -4.
Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:I legit have never seen wabbit make long posts
I think

i rarely make them
often they're spite iso analyses that links posts instead of quoting them to provide the reader extra work to traverse the case

When did you get your english literature degree

Scummy way to remove the defense. -5.
Multiuniverse wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:/vote eqsy

Obv scum letsgo

Joke vote or do you have a read on them?


Have you been reading the thread

Acts like the reasons for suspecting Eqsy made by him are really obvious. Plus it's an empty vote. -7.
Multiuniverse wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:@Phone's chemist case - dont like that hes shading chemist for smiley, nullread seems forced

Have you ever seen Chemist posting smileys like that? Overall it seems p forced.
And how does the nullread seem forced? If you count the points you come to 1 townpoint left which is p close to 0. Or do you think there are some townie or scummy posts not included?


Forced was my analysis after seeing you scumread chemist for smileys

Chemist has never posted smiley as scum or town so its NAI
You considering it as part of your read makes your read seems forced

So because I apparantly forced a read on Chemist - which wasn't as its really strange and forced behavior - I also forced a null read??? What's that for BS lol. -8.

Conclusion: Multi is probably scum.


I'm going to ask another dumb question; what's a null read?

That you dont have a clear opinion on their alignment yet, inbetween a townread and a scumread
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:38 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

For now

/vote Multi
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:25 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Multiuniverse
Spoiler:
Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:chem can get some townpoints becsuse thats an answer that i wanted to hear


Ok but how would the answer differ between town and scum chemist

no idea, what was even the answer that he gave back then, i already forgot

So its irrelevant ok

Vague read, and the critics definitely will love it, but this comment reminds me of the games Multi was scum and they were town and every time I was scumreading a correct person they were discrediting it. -1.
Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:wabbit you’re very high-wim this game

i rolled NK
that and i don't want to have my tempo broken at such an early phase (like SFM64)

Chances are wabbit actually rolled NK

Multiuniverse wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:@TheWabbit You're very talkative, do I smell something goin' on?


Shade 200

Multiuniverse wrote:Wabbit be a man and stop hunting low hanging fruits

Note: These 3 posts were all in a row. Do you also see a difference between 1 and 3, with 2? 1 and 3 are against Wabbit with a bit of a shady tone, while 2 is calling out someone for shading. Hypocritical. -3.
Multiuniverse wrote:I legit have never seen wabbit make long posts
I think

Now that's strange and probably false. -4.
Multiuniverse wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:I legit have never seen wabbit make long posts
I think

i rarely make them
often they're spite iso analyses that links posts instead of quoting them to provide the reader extra work to traverse the case

When did you get your english literature degree

Scummy way to remove the defense. -5.
Multiuniverse wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:/vote eqsy

Obv scum letsgo

Joke vote or do you have a read on them?


Have you been reading the thread

Acts like the reasons for suspecting Eqsy made by him are really obvious. Plus it's an empty vote. -7.
Multiuniverse wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:@Phone's chemist case - dont like that hes shading chemist for smiley, nullread seems forced

Have you ever seen Chemist posting smileys like that? Overall it seems p forced.
And how does the nullread seem forced? If you count the points you come to 1 townpoint left which is p close to 0. Or do you think there are some townie or scummy posts not included?


Forced was my analysis after seeing you scumread chemist for smileys

Chemist has never posted smiley as scum or town so its NAI
You considering it as part of your read makes your read seems forced

So because I apparantly forced a read on Chemist - which wasn't as its really strange and forced behavior - I also forced a null read??? What's that for BS lol. -8.

Conclusion: Multi is probably scum.
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:22 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Xlranet wrote:interesting
should i reply to the ISO or should i let others think about the post and not blotch up the thread with my lack of spoilers

Maybe you could give the posts numbers, like response to post 1: x
Etc

Or just quote it, you cant help it that youre spoilerless
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:13 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

@Some mod

May I edit my post before this to fix spoiler, or can you fix it? I wanted to click preview but clicked submit instead
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:05 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Xlranet
Xlranet wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:seth you should really stop tunneling

we havent even reached 150 posts its kinda wack to do assosiation reads

to be honest i am actually liking it, its different from the meme phase i was expecting

Townie mindset. 1.
Xlranet wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Should Mention at the start of every day phase as long as Flakes alive, I will always vote him.
Even in a LYLO.
So if I die in a LYLO, Flake is probably Mafia.
But let’s hope we Lynch him before then.

lmao so youre gonna force a lynchpool
ay i dont even need to change my vote

And then they come with fake material like this. Plus a scumread after their good view. It removes the old townpoint as it seems to not be in fact anymore. -1
Xlranet wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
watchme1 wrote:I believe Seth is just starting a tunnel on flake out of spite rather than thinking they're scum in all honesty. If that's the case, then the whole case becomes NAI

yes
other than seth being confirmed town

that comment will keep me up at night

Shade and bad tone. -2.
Xlranet wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:don't care if it's bias or an actual thing

but

i don't like sparking's post so far

/vote Sparking

can you quooooooooooote plez ;-; im sad at lack of progression so gimme gimme

Feels fake. -3.
Xlranet wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:seth you should really stop tunneling

we havent even reached 150 posts its kinda wack to do assosiation reads

to be honest i am actually liking it, its different from the meme phase i was expecting

i don't understand how that forceful association read is in any way good

reactions. progression. its already started a lot of discussion with the mindmeld, the chemist TR, and its something for people to react to so idk why it isnt good

Self-awareness and overall I got no idea what you're talking about. -4.
Xlranet wrote:
watchme1 wrote:Wabbits likely town with their posts

Flake continues to be flake

Dota is lean town

Debil is null haven't seen anything yet

Man my catch-up was just being half asleep looking at wabbits iso basically

fuck dont tell me this is flake's meta
fuckkkkkkkk

-5.
Xlranet wrote:
Flake wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
watchme1 wrote:Wabbits likely town with their posts

Flake continues to be flake

Dota is lean town

Debil is null haven't seen anything yet

Man my catch-up was just being half asleep looking at wabbits iso basically

fuck dont tell me this is flake's meta
fuckkkkkkkk

being aggressive as town when almost everyone is being braindead?

yes, that is most definitely my meta

lmao this is not aggressiveness, its just being mad at town with no direct solution
im more voting you due to this horrible reaction anyway, like the original point wabbit made has much more logic than youre trying to deny. in a moment of annoyance at seth you say mafia instead of vig or a killing role which could imply you had mafia on your mind forrr some reason
that logic makes sense but you tried quite a few methods of trying to throw shade at this comment including
1) not bothering to take it seriously originally even though it was a long post
2) calling wabbit out because it was a long post (and you are saying this is a bad way to call someone out lmao)
3) after over 5 pages you try and pass it off as a joke comment when that doesnt really matter, its the choice of using the word mafia

literally i said originally when i voted you that i might unvote seeing what happens
but its staying because of this appauling reaction. its just panicking scum to me

Better post. -3.
Xlranet wrote:
Flake wrote:
Xlranet wrote:
Flake wrote:
Xlranet wrote:omg ive learned how to tunnel on FM this is great

preorder now, the new flavour of FlakeFlips will be coming to a store near you!

i'm this close to hardclaiming and then replacing out

-_- how has this not happened before
if you are legit town then stay for possibility of a retri so you can dunk on everyone bruh

i won't be dying if i hardclaim

HOW IS IT THIS FUCKING HARD

CHILL

you are 7 votes away from being lynched chill the fuck out, youre fine now
also that may be true but may not be true but seriously bruh why are you getting so annoyed at 3 people out of 20? and we are like 48 hours away from EoD?

Near EoD bigger wagons would form to make sure someone would get lynched. And someone with votes already earlier has a point against them and you'd know it. -4.
Xlranet wrote:ok if you wanna lynch me then why not this
1 scum in {multi, Xlranet, eqsy}
boom
chemist is the closet scumread i have to multi so im down to voting chemist as well
my new messiah is also thinking the same so im happy with that

Genuine AtE. -3.[/spoiler]
Conclusion: Xlranet is a scum lean.
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:05 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

TheWabbit wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:Can we lynch the piranha account?

I'd still like to know this

You can vote directly for Pyrrha. However, be advised that day will end immediately if Pyrrha and the corresponding player reach sum of majority. Exercise caution.


what the fuck is this supposed to mean

Lets say I am Pyrrha, and I got 6 votes and Pyrrha got 4. Now, someone votes Pyrrha. I would immediatly be lynched, as 5+6=11 = majority.

But I'm not Pyrrha and I believe I got no votes either
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:58 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Xlranet wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:xlra, phone and debil can get into my towncore as well

lets see whos outside of it

Dont towncore people to easily

theres probably a mistake in my first towncore, but you three im confident on

Dont remember much of Debil, I do remember some susp things of Xlra tho

say multi wagon and i will fucking end you

Multi is another potential lynch of mine so no, thats not it
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:57 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Multiuniverse wrote:@Phone's chemist case - dont like that hes shading chemist for smiley, nullread seems forced

Have you ever seen Chemist posting smileys like that? Overall it seems p forced.
And how does the nullread seem forced? If you count the points you come to 1 townpoint left which is p close to 0. Or do you think there are some townie or scummy posts not included?
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:52 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

dota2reporter wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:xlra, phone and debil can get into my towncore as well

lets see whos outside of it

Dont towncore people to easily

theres probably a mistake in my first towncore, but you three im confident on

Dont remember much of Debil, I do remember some susp things of Xlra tho

there was a page where he had the majority of posts which were rly townie,dont remember which page it was

ISO'ing him now, maybe I'll agree
by Phone0Ix
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:50 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 185071
PreviousNext

Return to: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)