Search found 189 matches

Return to: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

/vote xlranet

I'm with chem for once on something oh boy

if anyone needs me I'll be destroying a mf-ing Planetary Core
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:49 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

why are the top wagons eqsy and multi

I am very disappointed in all of you seven
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:47 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Flake wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:Image

me irl

flake please no
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:35 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

watchme1 wrote:
Flake wrote:
watchme1 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:/vote seth his flip solves much more than multi's flip so i'll go here instead


Dota making quite a bit of sense with this vote in all honesty. +1 as town

uhhhhhhhh no


Eh, if Seth flips scum all is good, if he flips town, then it's probably just him irrational.

Convince me otherwise

I mean yeah but why
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:35 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

although I may be biased and just want to believe that second best girl is more than just a fakeclaim
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:31 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

ReveredHeroOfToS wrote:why does pyrrha have to be scum? what am i missing?

the point is pyrrha could be a fakeclaim for scum

but honestly I think its legit even though there is a pair of characters that make more sense for double voter and they'd be either neutral or scum
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:29 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Flake wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Flake wrote:pears are a godlike fruit convince me otherwise

pears are just apples on acid.

pears r better than apples

apples r like mid tier

I agree with first half but apples span like three different tiers

red delicious being trash tier, golden being mid tier, and gala and fuji being upper mid tier
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:26 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

the man literally voted flake to test a hypothesis and went on to say how he voted flake because he was salty towards flake

what kind of good logic do you see

this would be like me scumming chem because of the episode
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:59 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

eqsy you did actually read seth's iso right?

this is a legit question
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:57 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

SparkingJayYT wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:40 pages to catch up on ouch
*snip*

Pages 1-10:
- Seth starts his push on Flake because of Flake's wr
- Seth accuses Chemist of being Flakes scumbuddy
- Dota points out that Seth is tunnelling Flake
- Pyrrha is outted which is a double voting role
- Seth is clearly obsessed with Flake

*snip*

@Sparking
why do you say 'outed' like pyrrha is a scum fakeclaim

Didn't say it was a scum claim, the role itself is outted.

why use the word outed though? twice

outed is something that was supposed to be secret being made public, and the existence of pyrrha wasn't secret we just didn't know about her

like that bullet screams tmi to me
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:09 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

SparkingJayYT wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:I current read is that dota is pyrrha and since nobody claimed them, they are more of a scumlean to me.

I'm fairly certain I know who Pyrrha is.

if its me I'm gonna slap you
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:05 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:40 pages to catch up on ouch
*snip*

Pages 1-10:
- Seth starts his push on Flake because of Flake's wr
- Seth accuses Chemist of being Flakes scumbuddy
- Dota points out that Seth is tunnelling Flake
- Pyrrha is outted which is a double voting role
- Seth is clearly obsessed with Flake

*snip*

@Sparking
why do you say 'outed' like pyrrha is a scum fakeclaim
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:00 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

dota2reporter wrote:am i the only one who thinks that wabbit vs flake is tvt and seth is the scum here

I mean I do

guys I'm still here
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:54 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

good morning everyone, quick catch up before work, and a meme to start the day

Image
by MichaelgRook
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:53 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

ReveredHeroOfToS wrote:ayy hey guys- a bit behind, wasn't able to post for most of the game despite trying to submit a few takes. reading up and will post thoughts once i'm back here

you could've been reading while waiting for the all clear
by MichaelgRook
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:25 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

now I want to see what happens before eod

will he stay or will he go? da na-na na-na na
by MichaelgRook
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:34 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

before catch up I was gonna say flake is giving me vibes of flailing townie who really doesn't want to be lynched, like me in fear the Pred, but then I read flakes more recent posts
by MichaelgRook
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:33 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Xlranet wrote:
Flake wrote:
Xlranet wrote:omg ive learned how to tunnel on FM this is great

preorder now, the new flavour of FlakeFlips will be coming to a store near you!

i'm this close to hardclaiming and then replacing out

-_- how has this not happened before
if you are legit town then stay for possibility of a retri so you can dunk on everyone bruh

if that kind of character could exist so htg could use them as a retri I wouldn't have so many feels behind some of these memes

feelsbadman
by MichaelgRook
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:25 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

TheWabbit wrote:
Flake wrote:haha you're all weebs!

thanks

me too
by MichaelgRook
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:04 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Flake wrote:can we get an actual half decent wagon whose main reason for existence is not "lole u never get lynched so die!! >:(("

preferably someone being likely opportunistic on my wagon.

eg wabbit or eqsy

I mean thats not most of your current wagons reason but ok
by MichaelgRook
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:02 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

Chemist1422 wrote:
Xlranet wrote:i stg flake if this is your meta then i will be pissed because literally
you cant go from memey to this without new players like me getting scumvibes from it

why not just check their meta?

this post pings awkwardly to me, almost like you're tmi'ing flake town

owo whats this?

my first mindmeld and its with chem
by MichaelgRook
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:54 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

I've somewhat retained jackson's post and it seems like they're just not good noobtown
by MichaelgRook
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:00 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355

Re: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Day 1 (Welcome to Beacon Academy)

A meme while I catch up, I've been slacking on my memes today
Image
by MichaelgRook
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:57 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)
Replies: 4832
Views: 197355
PreviousNext

Return to: SFM65 | RWBY FM | Game Over (Town Wins)