Search found 35 matches

Return to: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

Not to be a pessimist, but from what you tell me that theory gets kinda non legitimate as you assume

A) Levya knows what he's talking about
B) You would actually trust him
C) That assumes their is a consigliere (that would check Retral after he didn't say he wasn't escort)
D) That assumes a blackmailer is in play.

That's a lot of unknown factors in play.

No, what I'm more trying to talk about is simply the problem of I was roleblocked and the fourth mafia didn't visit. That's why I ask to be roleblocked.
by Arckas
Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:24 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

whoops

Before we close up this day, what about me and the logical suspicion I've built up?

I'm going to request that I be roleblocked again.
by Arckas
Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:48 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

Me thinks the arsonist just wanted a target who was a safe choice and/or not as dire as pther people.

But hey, there are many reasons why the arsonist would choose Murat. Let's not assume it's for one, vague reason.


Like I said, it's not hard to assume so if anything it's a good thing people reasonably suspected me for being arsonist.
by Arckas
Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:20 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

VucubCaquix wrote:4. Doesn't matter. We can use him as a bodyguard no matter what he is. ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I can see him being it for real though.

VucubCaquix wrote: Considering their kill failed it would not be out of the question for them to take advantage of a neutral in order to get one of their members "confirmed".

The first quote refers to Leyva and you believe his bodyguard claim. The second quote writes him of as neutral.
by Arckas
Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:43 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

What is the best scenario for you, ronit, if the escort doesn't role block me?

Why is that worth it?
by Arckas
Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:42 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

ronit wrote:
Alzar wrote:
ronit wrote:You can't rb Arckas as a test for him being nk and announce it during the day. If he's not nk then the nk would just choose not to kill someone. It has to be the escort's choice, no one has claimed doused yet so if they don't rb him and he's arso no townies will be dead, if they do rb him and no one dies then they could have found the possible arso.

if the nk doesn't kill then how is that not a good thing

Then we would think Arckas is NK and that would result in a mislynch

Keep me pinned until they decide to do something then.

If they want to do nothing for the entire game to get me lynched, that's better for us in the long run. Not keeping me pinned and them doing something, on the other hand, will cause a mislynch.
by Arckas
Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:26 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

1. Playing devil's advocate. Not scum, but skeptic which I think is good going through the game, if done in smart way.
2. It's not hard to see why Leyva.
3. Ask again later
4. Immune
5. Mafia
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:07 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

You know, I'm cool with that. If it requires me to lose my action (if I have one) then that's cool with me. I can see where people are coming from believing that I am the arsonist, but I will tell you that I am not but please role block me anyway.

That's cool. If we can avoid a mislynch, then I think that's far better then taking the chance to stop someone from dying. I agree with Alzar's thinking there.
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:04 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

I don't recall mentioning anything about arsonist hiding claim, but yeah Nelly. True.

Please don't automatically assume that I'm the arsonist when the day has just begun. But if your evil (not just witch) there would be value in not claiming you were doused in my special case.


And I suppose at the time of me mentioning that an escort role blocking me, true it could have been consort. Later, according to Alazar results, wouldn't be true. An escort had to have visited me following Alazar's response.
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:47 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

RetralMega wrote:... If the Gobln thing still matters, I just didn't give a fuck. Was it really that important that I correct him? I did start of D2 when I saw his 'plan' had no goal. He was just being Gobln.

I actually said that we should give you a shot to say whatever, but you ignored it. Now you say you didn't even care right after you said you did it on purpose.

But we don't talk about that right now apparently. We've got other issues at hand.


When would you have stepped in and say you were attacked @Leyva?
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:41 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

Alright

I don't believe Leyva for a second.

Alazar, I think you did good? Yeah, let's go with that.
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:33 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

There is a couple things wrong with that thinking, Hippophant.

You assumed that there was a commotion with what I said last night. My message saying that I was roleblocked and controlled is what you pinged as not helping my case. The message that would have set off things is what you pinged as not helpful. If I defended badly myself in the non-existent commotion you assumed was happening, that would be the quote you would have pinged as not helpful. It wouldn't make sense for you "That is not helpful" in the source of the commotion, for without the source of the commotion there could be no commotion to be assumed of.

Your logic here does not make sense. If maybe you quoted the message after I claimed my night results occurred, that would make sense. Not what actually happened.



Leyva what.

Ninja'd 12 13x; really now.
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:30 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

ObiWan wrote:Spy

You are a Spy.

Your alignment is Town Investigative.

You were once used in battle with the goal of gaining information about enemy tactics.
You were able to retire young, having gained the support of the military who in turn paid you very handsomely.
However, your stay in the town of Salem does not remain the peaceful retirement you once envisioned due to the Mafia invasion.

You have the ability to see who the Mafia visit at night. You will not know what Mafia role visited which player; all you will know is that they were visited by a member of the Mafia.

You win with the Town
You win with Survivors
You must kill the Mafia
You must kill Arsonists
You must kill Witches
You must kill Serial Killers
You must kill Stalkers
You must kill Bombers
You may spare anyone else
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:20 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

hippophant wrote:
leyva45 wrote:They could've hit an immune (Arsonist, Serial Killer, Bomber, Witch) It's a dumb idea to suspect that Arckas is the reason scum didn't make a kill right off the bat. Purely because he claimed witch. slight scum.

I never said I suspected Arckas was the reason scum didn't kill, I said I suspected other people to suspect Arckas was the reason scum didn't kill.

That's strange, because you responded to my first posts with "That really doesn't help your case, bud".

To me, that looks more like you suspected me, not suspect other people suspecting me.

It's starting to get complicated here.
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:18 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

Swordsworth wrote:
Arckas wrote:
Swordsworth wrote:Gob could have gone any number of routes with that claim, and speculation at this moment of time on it is silly.

What number of routes would he have gone?


Actually being Escort, being a town investigative in order to prevent roleblocks, a Mafia support to guarantee the same thing, etc etc

Again, not worth the speculation until we know more pertaining to Retral.

Image

Dude, I'm asking you what your thoughts were because you're the one who said that. I'm not asking Retral for anything or to give me anything. You are the one whom I'm asking.

I'd be fishing if I was asking Retral. You are the one I'm asking, so crying "fish" doesn't really apply, now does it? So please, explain your reasoning.
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:07 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

Swordsworth wrote:Gob could have gone any number of routes with that claim, and speculation at this moment of time on it is silly.

What number of routes would he have gone?
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:01 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

So you knew that what position Gobln put you in and didn't rescind on it on purpose.

I feel like their is more purpose behind that then just waiting to see what everyone's action were.
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:46 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

hippophant wrote:
Arckas wrote:Controlled by a witch AND roleblocked.

Really not helping your case here, bud.

I had a case?

@Retral - Why did you not say anything before, may I ask?
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:38 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

It isn't worth talking using the bias argument anymore.


What do you mean it would have been better especially if people pushed for me for keeping it hidden?
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:08 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

Oh yeah, Gobln claimed escort and Retral never reneged on that.

Yeah, in hindsight I should have not said that. But, that would require me to keep that a secret which would be hard to explain otherwise. Whoops.


Though if he claims it was his and no one counter's that, then we can possibly salvage that.
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:01 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

@Nelly, Say I was controlled or say I was escorted?

Looks like I'm going to have to pull my weight now. Let's do this.

So I apparently looked scum to someone and town to another.
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:54 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 2 | Time to Xpose Scum

Controlled by a witch AND roleblocked.
by Arckas
Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:47 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 1 | Recipe for Disaster

I'm up for giving Retral a chance at a fresh start.

Has Gobln done something like this in the past? If so, then it seems like a running gimmick for him and we should take that with a grain of salt when considering Retral. If Retral want's to own up to what Gobln did, that's cool, but if Gobln has had a history with this behavior then we should probably give him a chance.
by Arckas
Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:20 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 1 | Recipe for Disaster

I'm going to respond to you because I want to know what's up. Crying bias because someone responds to you isn't good.

Telling people to stop posting less is another thing. Telling someone to shut-up after asking what they mean though-

Calm down man. This is going to be a long game.
by Arckas
Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:59 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296

Re: Episode X | Day 1 | Recipe for Disaster

Really Gobln?

Someone speaks against your command to silence people and you respond telling them to shut the hell up.

What's up with you?
by Arckas
Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:50 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]
Replies: 3681
Views: 60296
Next

Return to: Episode X | A Comedy of Errors | [Town Wins]