Search found 95 matches

Return to: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4

Re: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4

TheWabbit wrote:
TheDebil wrote:guys a loss is a loss town wasn't winning anyway

even if we lynched noping i don't see uzay lynched

true victory lies in getting killed N1

True Victory lies in dodging tracker .

And :

1) Chemist was only lynched Because of I am bad as read Neapo's night Result wrong .
2) We only win Because I realized Soul Will probably track me .
3) Low WIM make Mafia's job very easy , it would normally hard to win after Day 2 but I am not remembering I had much issue .
Like at Night 2 I was saying Noping that " You may need to bus me " , but at end I even started to think " should I play LyLO with Bussing Noping , or not Bussing Noping .
by UzayAltay
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:19 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 4 | task manager

MoustachioMario wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:Oh fuck I just realized the wagon only had 2 people on it

So scum is either in uzay/Takumi(which I doubt)

Or scum was just content the way they were and didn’t vote or vanity wagon’d

2nd is More likely , and I believe You are right on your read about Debil / Noping / Mario . Maybe , with Mario not on there :) I am thinking Debil / Noping .
If I am wrong on both , I could just Congratulate scum in EOGame . ( eragon , you are free to blame me If it is Mario + Another Player , Actually You are free to blame If Another 2person but it is special If Mario + sb else )
If both is True , I would probably remember it as A good play of Mine , Like 16 B ( even my play isnt even close to 16 B , it would be good to remember )
If 1/2 , Than I would probably remade my reads , it would be LyLo If I stay alive , and 3 days should be pretty enough for me solving 2 Player and vote The Player I think is scum , and hope The scum wouldnt able to trick me or other staying town.

It is my plan for The Game .

TBH I think Mario is only scum with Jezz
Who I Dont think even scum .


Didn't you just say I was town?


It is Literally What I am saying
For a long time
You are still in consideration , but I am thinking town
by UzayAltay
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:41 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 4 | task manager

Eragon1329 wrote:Oh fuck I just realized the wagon only had 2 people on it

So scum is either in uzay/Takumi(which I doubt)

Or scum was just content the way they were and didn’t vote or vanity wagon’d

2nd is More likely , and I believe You are right on your read about Debil / Noping / Mario . Maybe , with Mario not on there :) I am thinking Debil / Noping .
If I am wrong on both , I could just Congratulate scum in EOGame . ( eragon , you are free to blame me If it is Mario + Another Player , Actually You are free to blame If Another 2person but it is special If Mario + sb else )
If both is True , I would probably remember it as A good play of Mine , Like 16 B ( even my play isnt even close to 16 B , it would be good to remember )
If 1/2 , Than I would probably remade my reads , it would be LyLo If I stay alive , and 3 days should be pretty enough for me solving 2 Player and vote The Player I think is scum , and hope The scum wouldnt able to trick me or other staying town.

It is my plan for The Game .

TBH I think Mario is only scum with Jezz
Who I Dont think even scum .
by UzayAltay
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:06 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 4 | task manager

TheDebil wrote:uzay is confirmed to me
mario is ok, i also trust eragon
so perhaps mario is right all along and takumi/jezz are a scumteam
i would love to shove noping somewhere in there but i can't see where she would go in this scenario
i do think jezz flips scum

/vote jezz
TheDebil wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:Okay. Wait. Jezz is still not replaced. I love her, but her slot. Anyway. I'm gonna say rn, if Era or Jezz is scum, gg dudes. G fucking g.

one of them probably are tbh


TheDebil wrote:
lemonader666 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:uzay is confirmed to me
mario is ok, i also trust eragon
so perhaps mario is right all along and takumi/jezz are a scumteam
i would love to shove noping somewhere in there but i can't see where she would go in this scenario
i do think jezz flips scum

/vote jezz

(Jezz replaced out, that's a dead slot)

yeah but no one replaced in so im still voting on her technically
unless you are saying my move is illegal

in that case
/vote takumi


Isnt sth wrong with that ? ( I misordered This , normally order is 2 - 1 - 3 )

He First Semi - agrees on Takumi with possibility of at least one of Jezz / Era , Than vote Jezz , Than Takumi switch ? Takumi switch seems Weird here , given that his original opinion wasnt about Takumi , and as I remember he wasnt Also scumreading him , right ? Suddenly believing both are scum Dont seems right to me .
by UzayAltay
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:55 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 4 | task manager

I need to go today , Will be able to More active tmrrw
Hope Game Will be More active as well
by UzayAltay
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 4 | task manager

MoustachioMario wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:I know im town
I am confident taku is town

I am not 100% but i feel uzay is town
jezz is same ^

that literally just leaves debil/noping/mario having 2 scum?

this feels too easy though

TBH I am thinking Mario is V .
So my guess would be Debil/Noping ( given that they are my Lowest reads )
But I was thinking on This Would be tfiosforeva + Noping/Debil , More Than Noping + Debil , so , I am not sure If I am doing wrong . It is still The most likely situation , but I would consider other options at that Day .


Why do you think I am V

I explained it yesterday . Mainly agreeing with Jezz , and Jezz's explanation being only logical explanation about your Alignment .

TheDebil wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:Okay. Wait. Jezz is still not replaced. I love her, but her slot. Anyway. I'm gonna say rn, if Era or Jezz is scum, gg dudes. G fucking g.

one of them probably are tbh


Who You are leaning ? And Why You are thinking at least 1 scum in there ?
by UzayAltay
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:06 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 4 | task manager

Eragon1329 wrote:I know im town
I am confident taku is town

I am not 100% but i feel uzay is town
jezz is same ^

that literally just leaves debil/noping/mario having 2 scum?

this feels too easy though

Do You think who would be town here ?
by UzayAltay
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:37 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 4 | task manager

Eragon1329 wrote:I know im town
I am confident taku is town

I am not 100% but i feel uzay is town
jezz is same ^

that literally just leaves debil/noping/mario having 2 scum?

this feels too easy though

TBH I am thinking Mario is V .
So my guess would be Debil/Noping ( given that they are my Lowest reads )
But I was thinking on This Would be tfiosforeva + Noping/Debil , More Than Noping + Debil , so , I am not sure If I am doing wrong . It is still The most likely situation , but I would consider other options at that Day .
by UzayAltay
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:37 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | insane

tfiosforevah wrote:Okay, Uzay, you asked for me to explain. Here's that explanation.
Day 1:
Spoiler: you never talked about Crimson at all and ignored their lynch wagon. Why was that?
UzayAltay wrote:Phoenix , TBH If You changed your Style I can see both where scumread and your Logic come from , TBH it seems I should try to read it from mid/end-day If your early Game isnt very revelant .
And given that We are being closer to that part , could I ask You If You are suspecting somebody atm ?

Why were you focusing on phone? phone was very heavily scumread at that point so why would a townie care about who he read as scum?
UzayAltay wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:I am gonna hypoclaim.

I am the Sheriff. The person named VC flipped red


And I Guess chemist did too (unless it's meme) and thats why he vote him?

Friendly reminder : I Dont understand What are You speaking about , but DONT speak about it being about or fake . You can speak about it Coming from scum or town , but Dont speak about is it fake or Real ( If it is Coming from town ) .

if you don't understand what i am speaking about that means you didn't read much & it's so early to gather me data...Probably Doesn't Matter Either i'm going to die early in the game

It was a friendly reminder , As I understand You were speaking about it is Coming from V or w , just I am not sure , and I want to remind You Because of You were swimming at dangerous Waters . ( acting near dangerous things )

Why were you threatening juck? What did juck do that seemed scummy?
UzayAltay wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:{Chemist}
{Crimson, Wabbit, Takumi, Jezz}
{Soul, Mario, Noping, tfios, Eragon}
{juck, Phone, Uzay}
{}

p-edit: Would say that's towny for Soul


Where is The read on me and Phone comes ?
And Why I am Same tier with Juck ????

Why are you surprised about being on the same tier as juck, but not surprised as being on the same tier as Phone? At that point, phone was a lot scummier than juck was for the majority of the town

Day 2:
Spoiler:
UzayAltay wrote:Okay , Juck and Soul is hard-buddying each other ( or Actually Juck is buddying Soul Because Soul was pushing Chem , Than Juck started The push , too ) but They cant be scum Unless We assumed There was only 1 scum in Crimson wagon , which seems very unlikely to me .
Now Lets look The EOD situation , with Jezz and Juck being The lead wagons .
The thing I want to eleminate is Juck V Jezz w situation , it would be much easier and low risky to CFD Juck , given that Jezz wasnt even scumread at that point . Even though it is possible , very very unlikely , considering me TR jess , SR Juck , and above thing .
But , opposite is quite possible , Because mislynching Town!jezz from A team includes scum!juck would be suicide , with main pusher+Juck would immadieatly scumread , and probably lynched later .
This come to Another place :
Would A Mafia without Juck tried to mislynch Town!Jezz ! This is Possible , but detailing on that would be highly speculative.

The scenario which make More sense is ( If We ignore Both being scum ) is Scum!juck , given that Trying to mislynch V!jezz would be suicide . And even We considering both scum , it Dont change Juvk scum make The most sense .

You never acknowledged this read after it was revealed that juck was bodydouble and soul is tracker. what do you think about jezz now using this same logic?
UzayAltay wrote:/vote juck

I believe You should be lynched Day 1 , but late is better Than none .

This. Why did you think juck should be lynched day 1?
UzayAltay wrote:
jucktropy wrote:My Actual ROLE IS BODYDOUBLE SO Town lets Maker IT LET STAR Pushing chemist today and we lynch eragon and uzay wait


Lets Start with Uazy

/Vote Uazy



Than Why You are keep saying " there is sheriff " ?
And Why You are keep role-fıshing even I Said Almost start of Day 1 I would deathtunnel anyone doing that ?
I am keeping my vote until Seeing You are only TP claim .

Why weren't you backing down? I realize nobody had time to cc juck yet but you were still scum reading juck?
UzayAltay wrote:
Soulshade55r wrote:If Juck is Body double then chemist visiting Juck is 100% scum.

Hard Tracker claim here


Chemist1422 wrote:Hard CCing Tracker, no visits on Eragon

I claimed cit because if Soul was scum I would be killed that night + didn’t want to out myself

/vote Soul


TBH Soul 's claim is More believable , given that he claimed First , and he softed it .
And given that Soul had no reason to Do that as scum
/vote Chem

Not even 10 minutes later you back off on juck and jump on the chemist wagon since it was evident that chemist was scum. bussing fellow maf maybe?
UzayAltay wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
jucktropy wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
jucktropy wrote:Now uzay push wow he if you lynched me D1 You will lose your TP Luckliy iwasn't lynched


It was Said 100 Times


YOU DONT HAVE TO OPENWOLF AS PR
Like I Can even give You The Thread about This being discussed
I am just being pissed


shut up you are arrstend

Arrstend ?
Can I ask Everyone Is there anybody who Thinks If you openwolfed or not ?
I am sure You Will Get More Than %75 votes .


Actually Wait , Lets Do This
Hope This Will make your Plays better in long time

Votecount on Juck openwolfed or not
/vote openwolfed

Openwolfed -1 - UzayAltay
Not openwolfed - 0 -

I am really doing This .



Seriously? Did you thought i played like town? IK My claim was gone save me so i start a trap vote from being of game i did openwolfed

if i was cit i never come with that behaviour BTW This doesn't make you free you still defend chemist like eragon


You : I played Like scum
Also You : The people push me are scum .

jucktropy wrote:
Soulshade55r wrote:It's sad both PRs had to out but even if I did out without Juck it would of had the same effect because they would die protecting me


Yeah man i was not gone claim since this idiots voted me in same time they didn't even ask my role thats make them obv scum ik you had lead thats why i voted him but i was going to still start my trap vote (acting like scum saved me from maf cause they were sure i was going to be lynched D2 So use this too)

We wont say you to claim Unless You were pushed Because of A claim ( for example , A Red-check ) , You should manually claim at L3 ( or L2 , but L 3 is better I believe ) .

Also I believe You should see This : viewtopic.php?f=18&t=91047


yeah sure they guy who said "I Should lynched You D1" For What? did i speak to much or i was threat to mafia? btw by claiming that i'm scum i was just doing memephase and thats how you got offended that you imm vote me D1


Because of A mislynch happened Day 1
And I believed You would flip scum ?

Your only explanation was because "you believed he would flip scum"? Doesn't sound like a very strong reason, seems very fake
UzayAltay wrote:
jucktropy wrote:Be Honest You were going to lynch me hard for no reason did you gave me a chance?

You could think Day 1 lynch Dont happen on You as A chance
And not openwolf Day 2 , too .
And it is not possible giving chances to players every time , but You had A chance , and You didnt used that either .
For The people who didnt have The chance , look : Crimson

This was your defense to juck's question? Even I have the same question (look above to previous point)

Day 3:
Spoiler:
UzayAltay wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:The quick hammer should not have happened, like after soul outing chemist was always gonna be the lynch but we could have used the discussion time
I mean takumi and Mario hadn’t even checked in yet
But whatever
Good thing is we’re one scum down and our TP was someone mafia would not have NK’ed as a priority if he were VT so lol

I believe we are on a good spot ,but we may lose our advantage with a ML , so we need to be cautious here .

And? Got anything more to add to this?
UzayAltay wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:day 2 wagon is kinda useless to look at for vca purposes since everyone just piled onto chemist
I'll need to go back and check vote context probably, but even that might be hard since soul literally had a guilty on chemist

but here's day 1 updated with confirmed alignments

Crimson|5|Jezz, Chemist, Mario, Noping, Eragon
Juck|2|Wabbit, Uzay
Wabbit|1|Soul
Jezz|1|Crimson
Chemist|1|Juck

not voting: tfios, phone, takumi


I'm way more biased here cos I know I'm town and imo I have doubts that scum would feel the need to pile on crimsons wagon if they knew the counter choices were town + a non threatening wagon on chemist.

But for everyone else:
- Do you think there were 0,1 or 2 scum other than chemist on the wagon? if 1-2, who is/are most likely?
- If there is 1 scum there other than chemist, would the other scum be more likely uzay, or a non-voter?
- If there is 0 scum there other than chemist, where would the 2 scum be?


2 is impossible unless Eragon/Jezz , which I cant see , and if it is the answer we are already lost. ( I dont think no other scum team except this can pull this off )
Both 1 and 0 is possible , thinking more on 1 like yesterday , bur 0 isnt off-possibility , due juck flipping v as well .

SO, from my PoV , ( assuming you are v ) , It is at least 1 in ( tfios, phone, takumi ) and at most 1 in ( Mario, Noping, Eragon ) .

Why is Takumi in the same pool as me and phone? I don't recall them being read the same as either of us.
UzayAltay wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:[spoiler](Moral Speaking )

-Ehem Ehem
This speaking would be mainly towards Jezz , Because Jezz is The most experienced Player here , and have much More believable things Than us .

I believe that staying in our and other people's memories is More important Than staying in paper's , staying in paper's Also good , but would it Matter If nobody remembers You when You Meet again ?

Now , Lets back to The Game . First , Lets back to The point I was on at Last
" SO, from my PoV , ( assuming you are v ) , It is at least 1 in ( tfios, phone, takumi ) and at most 1 in ( Mario, Noping, Eragon ) . "

Now , Lets put The tiers
{Soul} (90-100)
{Jezz , Mario } (65-90)
{Takumi , Eragon , Noping } - Null line (40-65)
{TheDebil , tfiosforevah } (15-40)
{} ( (0-15)

If We put This at Numbers :
Soul = 100
Jezz = 85
Mario = 80
Eragon = 62
Takumi = 58
Noping = 54
Debil = 50
Tfiosforeva = 25

Explanations :
Soul = Should I really explain This ?
Jezz = The most townie person IMO .
I am ready to nominate him for best play If he flips scum Ever .
Like his posts are All Trying to move The Game forward , and I believe , Geniune .
Mario =
Jezz92 wrote:trying to work out whether or not mario's posts are AI is probably one of the most frustrating things I've encountered in FM

And with Jezz's explanation being only strong explanation about his Alignment , and it make sense , I am Actually agreeing with Jezz here .

Eragon = ( For Looking Why Takumi is below Eragon , look "Takumi Explanation " )
Some part of This read is Literally mirror of his reads , wuth A Few More , wont Quote it again .
About other things , mainly his Day 3 is The thing which smells me as Town!Eragon .

Takumi = Actually , he is Obviously More townie Than Eragon , but one thing is crossing my mind , so I should leave A doubt on them .The thing is , Chemist pushing Mario when he had A scumread on Jezz/Takumi . My mind is saying that What If This is A " Attack The Attacker " situation ? Even I am TRing Takumi , I want to have A doubt .

Noping = You know , he is Also hard to read , Like Mario , Jezz is believing Noping is town but I am A bit close to Null , only reason I am leaning town ( very Tiny ) atm is some of his posts seems Geniune , and PoE makes him More likely town atm .
Noping , I am not considering You as Today's lynch ( Because there is A better candidate ) , but I should see your reads , Because You are A strong candidate for tmrrw , IMO .

TheDebil = He come as new , Seems good so far , and I believe I can solve him tomorrow .

tfiosforeva = Seems completely fake . From him not Explaining The read on me , to change reads completely with smallest pressure , at every point , he seems fake . Just compare him with Debil ,and You Will see The difference .

/vote tfiosforeva

I’d just like to point out to everyone in the town a few things that I find of note. I’d like to point out who the main person is that is pushing me, just in case I do get lynched today. Here’s my take on things. Yes, I acknowledge that even I realize that my reads aren’t the best, but that’s because I haven’t played in years, and irl I cave to pressure quickly so that sometimes translates here. Here’s another thing. Why am I still alive? I know there’s only been two nights so far, but from what I believe, the Mafia won’t kill me at night. Why? Because a lot of people are scum reading me and I acknowledge that I need to work on my playing style. So why is that important? It’s because I’m an easy target to push in the daytime, and once I flip town they could easily pull a “oh whoops we legit thought she was scum sorry” and move on. Here’s the thing, I KNOW THAT I AM TOWN. If you don’t believe me, you do you, but when I flip town come back and read this post. I’m in most people’s bottom two for scum right now, so you should be looking for another player.

You Literally Said I had posts which is asked at wrong times ?
If You Said I had posts , you should be able to at least Quote 1-2 of them , even without explanation .
But I still not Seeing anything .
And for reminder , Not having laptop for A while shouldn't be A reason for unexplained reads , when I play Almost full Game ( or even More , I had 32 games Played on This site ( Actually hadnt played at Another site but whatever it is not The topic ) , and at least 25 of them was at full mobile , with 7 being only sometimes mobile sometimes PC , and I believe it is not A problem for not Explaining reads .

Now you know why I had to wait for my laptop for me to post this extensive list. If you are town, I'd be seriously shocked.
[/spoiler]
And that's all the posts that have made me scumread uzay. There's that explanation you've been waiting for.


1) Crimson wagon was A CFD , I wasnt even there .
And You Also hadnt joined The wagon , or suggest A counter-wagon , so , What is your point here ?
2) So You are saying townies should ignore other people's reads :thinking:
Why would I not care about sb else's read ?
3) Because he was either just at The line , or already passed it about my Red-line which I Said .
And Seriously , I Said Everyone that We shouldn't speak about PR Softs , Because obvious reasons .
4) And ? If sb is scumread by most of The town , should I ask sheep them ? If You notice , I am not scumreading Phone at that point .
Day 2
1) What ? Where Jezz used Same Logic ( assuming for clear himself , Because where else he would use ) ? I am not remembering that .

2) Because of I was scumreading him ?
Even my vote was on him at Day 1 ?

3) He claimed Bodydouble
With saying " Sheriff should claim " at The start of Day 2
Yes , I was still scumreading him , Because it isnt unusual scum claiming TP .

4) I Literally Said Start of The Day Soul is probably V
Than Soul claimed tracker and Chemist CC Soul
I Obviously believed Soul , I was already townreading him ( and Juck was buddying him , for example ) , and after claim , it was obvious Chemist is lying .

5) Okay , so , next time I Will push The person I think Will flip town .
Seriously though , he openwolfed , he Also accepted he had openwolfed , I think it is even More suspicious people not being suspicious from him .

6) What is Same question ?
And What is The problem with answer ?
I Literally Said he had The chance for not lynched Day 1 , havent use that either Day 2 .

Day 3

1) What ?
2) PoE :thinking:
Literally groups are voters and not voters of Crimson .

Final : I am not sure on that , but as I remember most of these arent even question .
by UzayAltay
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:22 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | insane

So Will go in 5 minutes
by UzayAltay
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:16 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | insane

I had to go , Literally waited 4? hours ( The time I Said I Will went ) , and plus 15 minutes for any question , anything , any explanation from tfiosforeva

My vote is staying on tfiosforeva , and , I am going , Actually can Wait 5 More minutes .
by UzayAltay
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:15 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | sane

tfiosforevah wrote:
UzayAltay wrote: Spoiler: (Moral Speaking )

-Ehem Ehem
This speaking would be mainly towards Jezz , Because Jezz is The most experienced Player here , and have much More believable things Than us .

I believe that staying in our and other people's memories is More important Than staying in paper's , staying in paper's Also good , but would it Matter If nobody remembers You when You Meet again ?

Now , Lets back to The Game . First , Lets back to The point I was on at Last
" SO, from my PoV , ( assuming you are v ) , It is at least 1 in ( tfios, phone, takumi ) and at most 1 in ( Mario, Noping, Eragon ) . "

Now , Lets put The tiers
{Soul} (90-100)
{Jezz , Mario } (65-90)
{Takumi , Eragon , Noping } - Null line (40-65)
{TheDebil , tfiosforevah } (15-40)
{} ( (0-15)

If We put This at Numbers :
Soul = 100
Jezz = 85
Mario = 80
Eragon = 62
Takumi = 58
Noping = 54
Debil = 50
Tfiosforeva = 25

Explanations :
Soul = Should I really explain This ?
Jezz = The most townie person IMO .
I am ready to nominate him for best play If he flips scum Ever .
Like his posts are All Trying to move The Game forward , and I believe , Geniune .
Mario =
Jezz92 wrote:trying to work out whether or not mario's posts are AI is probably one of the most frustrating things I've encountered in FM

And with Jezz's explanation being only strong explanation about his Alignment , and it make sense , I am Actually agreeing with Jezz here .

Eragon = ( For Looking Why Takumi is below Eragon , look "Takumi Explanation " )
Some part of This read is Literally mirror of his reads , wuth A Few More , wont Quote it again .
About other things , mainly his Day 3 is The thing which smells me as Town!Eragon .

Takumi = Actually , he is Obviously More townie Than Eragon , but one thing is crossing my mind , so I should leave A doubt on them .The thing is , Chemist pushing Mario when he had A scumread on Jezz/Takumi . My mind is saying that What If This is A " Attack The Attacker " situation ? Even I am TRing Takumi , I want to have A doubt .

Noping = You know , he is Also hard to read , Like Mario , Jezz is believing Noping is town but I am A bit close to Null , only reason I am leaning town ( very Tiny ) atm is some of his posts seems Geniune , and PoE makes him More likely town atm .
Noping , I am not considering You as Today's lynch ( Because there is A better candidate ) , but I should see your reads , Because You are A strong candidate for tmrrw , IMO .

TheDebil = He come as new , Seems good so far , and I believe I can solve him tomorrow .

tfiosforeva = Seems completely fake . From him not Explaining The read on me , to change reads completely with smallest pressure , at every point , he seems fake . Just compare him with Debil ,and You Will see The difference .


/vote tfiosforeva

I’d just like to point out to everyone in the town a few things that I find of note. I’d like to point out who the main person is that is pushing me, just in case I do get lynched today. Here’s my take on things. Yes, I acknowledge that even I realize that my reads aren’t the best, but that’s because I haven’t played in years, and irl I cave to pressure quickly so that sometimes translates here. Here’s another thing. Why am I still alive? I know there’s only been two nights so far, but from what I believe, the Mafia won’t kill me at night. Why? Because a lot of people are scum reading me and I acknowledge that I need to work on my playing style. So why is that important? It’s because I’m an easy target to push in the daytime, and once I flip town they could easily pull a “oh whoops we legit thought she was scum sorry” and move on. Here’s the thing, I KNOW THAT I AM TOWN. If you don’t believe me, you do you, but when I flip town come back and read this post. I’m in most people’s bottom two for scum right now, so you should be looking for another player.

You Literally Said I had posts which is asked at wrong times ?
If You Said I had posts , you should be able to at least Quote 1-2 of them , even without explanation .
But I still not Seeing anything .
And for reminder , Not having laptop for A while shouldn't be A reason for unexplained reads , when I play Almost full Game ( or even More , I had 32 games Played on This site ( Actually hadnt played at Another site but whatever it is not The topic ) , and at least 25 of them was at full mobile , with 7 being only sometimes mobile sometimes PC , and I believe it is not A problem for not Explaining reads .
by UzayAltay
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:55 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | sane

tfiosforevah wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:i guess my scum read is back on uzay now that phone has been replaced (debil you're not off the hook just yet, but i gotta get a solid read on you first) and now even mario is being replaced

you get a replacement
and you get a replacement
EVERYBODY GETS A REPLACEMENT
:roll:

Why does your read on uzay change just because another slot replaced

It never changed, I should have worded it more clearly. Someone (it was you? Idk I’ll check ISO’s) asked me who my second lynch target would be, and I said phone. I think we need to give debil a Chance first since they’re obviously not scummy yet by the means of prodging/inactivity (again you’re not off the hook yet debil), so what I was trying to say is that my focus is back on Uzay for being the lynch target today.

/vote Uzay

And , You still havent explained The read on me .

Well if you read my above posts you get one of the reasons. I still haven’t had a chance to gather up the ISOs on my laptop yet, just give me a couple hours and you’ll get your explanation

Hopefully it would be before I Slept
( which is at most ~4hours later )
by UzayAltay
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:49 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | insane

Eragon1329 wrote:@uzay, you said that Chemist might have been "attacking the attacker" (chainsawing) Mario for pushing takumi.

Reminder: Mario actually voted jezz and was pushing both jezz and takumi during that time, so if you want to call One of them out for being chainsawed, the other one might possibly be the same.

I know him doing This with Jezz is Also possible .
I , just Dont think Jezz Will flip scum here . Another thing is If Chem made that with Jezz , Jezz would stop Chem , Because that would pull not needed attention to accusers . About Takumi , not sure , from scum!takumi it is possible it went either way .It being both , I think Chemist wouldnt put necessary attention to there Because This would be one of The things which can be looked for If both was Mafia . So , it is probably Takumi or none , leaning on none atm , just want to leave doubt here , both for remembering it later , and not trusting Takumi blindlessly , Because I believe If had Gave him More credit and he somehow turned scum , I could cost Game at EOD .
Anyways , it is A tinfoily thing , and Takumi ( or You ) would only in consider If I cant solve that at TheDebil/Noping/tfiosforeva
by UzayAltay
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:48 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | sane

tfiosforevah wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:i guess my scum read is back on uzay now that phone has been replaced (debil you're not off the hook just yet, but i gotta get a solid read on you first) and now even mario is being replaced

you get a replacement
and you get a replacement
EVERYBODY GETS A REPLACEMENT
:roll:

Why does your read on uzay change just because another slot replaced

It never changed, I should have worded it more clearly. Someone (it was you? Idk I’ll check ISO’s) asked me who my second lynch target would be, and I said phone. I think we need to give debil a Chance first since they’re obviously not scummy yet by the means of prodging/inactivity (again you’re not off the hook yet debil), so what I was trying to say is that my focus is back on Uzay for being the lynch target today.

/vote Uzay

And , You still havent explained The read on me .
by UzayAltay
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:37 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | sane

Jezz92 wrote:I legit forgot what my mario explanation was tbh
Was it just the thing about chemist pushing on him?

Yes
Actually It being TvS with some explanation
by UzayAltay
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:50 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | sane

Jezz92 wrote:Can someone please be active when I am
I’m dying here ffs

I m active
About 25minutes .
by UzayAltay
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:34 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | sane

Spoiler: (Moral Speaking )

-Ehem Ehem
This speaking would be mainly towards Jezz , Because Jezz is The most experienced Player here , and have much More believable things Than us .

I believe that staying in our and other people's memories is More important Than staying in paper's , staying in paper's Also good , but would it Matter If nobody remembers You when You Meet again ?

Now , Lets back to The Game . First , Lets back to The point I was on at Last
" SO, from my PoV , ( assuming you are v ) , It is at least 1 in ( tfios, phone, takumi ) and at most 1 in ( Mario, Noping, Eragon ) . "

Now , Lets put The tiers
{Soul} (90-100)
{Jezz , Mario } (65-90)
{Takumi , Eragon , Noping } - Null line (40-65)
{TheDebil , tfiosforevah } (15-40)
{} ( (0-15)

If We put This at Numbers :
Soul = 100
Jezz = 85
Mario = 80
Eragon = 62
Takumi = 58
Noping = 54
Debil = 50
Tfiosforeva = 25

Explanations :
Soul = Should I really explain This ?
Jezz = The most townie person IMO .
I am ready to nominate him for best play If he flips scum Ever .
Like his posts are All Trying to move The Game forward , and I believe , Geniune .
Mario =
Jezz92 wrote:trying to work out whether or not mario's posts are AI is probably one of the most frustrating things I've encountered in FM

And with Jezz's explanation being only strong explanation about his Alignment , and it make sense , I am Actually agreeing with Jezz here .

Eragon = ( For Looking Why Takumi is below Eragon , look "Takumi Explanation " )
Some part of This read is Literally mirror of his reads , wuth A Few More , wont Quote it again .
About other things , mainly his Day 3 is The thing which smells me as Town!Eragon .

Takumi = Actually , he is Obviously More townie Than Eragon , but one thing is crossing my mind , so I should leave A doubt on them .The thing is , Chemist pushing Mario when he had A scumread on Jezz/Takumi . My mind is saying that What If This is A " Attack The Attacker " situation ? Even I am TRing Takumi , I want to have A doubt .

Noping = You know , he is Also hard to read , Like Mario , Jezz is believing Noping is town but I am A bit close to Null , only reason I am leaning town ( very Tiny ) atm is some of his posts seems Geniune , and PoE makes him More likely town atm .
Noping , I am not considering You as Today's lynch ( Because there is A better candidate ) , but I should see your reads , Because You are A strong candidate for tmrrw , IMO .

TheDebil = He come as new , Seems good so far , and I believe I can solve him tomorrow .

tfiosforeva = Seems completely fake . From him not Explaining The read on me , to change reads completely with smallest pressure , at every point , he seems fake . Just compare him with Debil ,and You Will see The difference .


/vote tfiosforeva
by UzayAltay
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:34 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | I saw u walk on water

MoustachioMario wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Okay , Actually , I need to contribute now , but I was very Busy and I am tired atm .
So , it would probably be better I make reads after A good sleep .
But , I Will be around here about 2 hours ( still A bit Busy , so it may be 15-20 minute gap between your question and my answer ) before sleeping for answering any question directed to me .

I probably could make my reads tomorrow , and vote for The best target I believe would flip scum .


What is your read on me?

TBH Jezz's explanation on You seems logical . Generally , I was leaning on town , but Will say final read when saying Everyone's read , Because I need to organize my reads and post , and Will read everyone's ISOs again for not making A mistake at reads .
by UzayAltay
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:29 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | I saw u walk on water

TheDebil wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:Why is Mario a scumlean(or null)
reads are absolutely random. homeboy pulls out a takumi memevote, finds a random reason to vote him while practically confirming tankumi's read that "mafia aren't pushing for a CFD" by pushing on takumi. then starts pushing on jezz, and now for magical reasons he thinks they are both town.
also, the argument with chemist doesn't give him any credit, i think it's NAI. it's chemist disagreeing with mario. it isn't gonna impact mario much and only makes chemist look better, so a win-win even if he is scum or town. it still might be in his town meta but i don't understand him at all this game.

Why is uzay a scumlean(or null)
his very first post pings interest in me. from the games i've seen he is the one person who most eagerly points out PR softs and slips and he thinks it's helpful to town but in this game he is suddenly against it? seems like a towncred grab and a bit hypocritical already. rest of the posts seem pretty basic, it's not a strong read but none of the posts really ping that he is town.
Why is noping a Scumread
will do that one later. i just remembered scumreding noping when following along with the thread but forgot the reason. will have to reread again to find it. also, she really wanted to buddy with jezz. there are like 10 posts dedicated to just that. also don't really enjoy the hammer on chemist as i personally think it was orchestrated. not sure why someone would put it at L-1 in the first place though(although it might have been chemist). ill probably make a deeper analysis on a separate post later
Why is tfios a townlean
it's mostly gut, i like their posts so far. nothing scummy really stands out. it's probably the read that's closest to null but i think their overall vibe is towny to me
How am I higher than TakumiHijirihara in your reads

takumi isn't conftown to me
Nopingout wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:Just don’t autochain lynch noping and eragon when I flip town as I’m pretty sure they can’t both be scum tbh

wait wasnt your meme post me wabbit u not me eragon u

where did this eragon association come from

is eragon even playing

eragon is pretty much town because of this single post imo. right now if i think noping is scum i have to think eragon is town due to PoE


takumi like many people say critical and scumhunty, i like a lot of their posts.

jezz i also like a few of their posts.

i can't really go into much detail as it's easiest for me to formulate leads by playing the game which i haven't really done yet
i'll reread right now and see if i can make anything better i've been busy catching up with school rn


2 PRs come on , Okay I would normally point Softs ( If it is obvious ) but at there We had 5-6-7 PRs generally , We had just 2 PR here , and I experienced at First hard How can scum pul sth Like 9v2 when PRs removed .
by UzayAltay
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:22 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | I saw u walk on water

Okay , Actually , I need to contribute now , but I was very Busy and I am tired atm .
So , it would probably be better I make reads after A good sleep .
But , I Will be around here about 2 hours ( still A bit Busy , so it may be 15-20 minute gap between your question and my answer ) before sleeping for answering any question directed to me .

I probably could make my reads tomorrow , and vote for The best target I believe would flip scum .
by UzayAltay
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:18 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | I saw u walk on water

TheDebil wrote:i'll be honest phone was my other big scumread but turns out he's just a prodger

brackets right now, haven't diven that much so not confident

{soul, eragon}
{takumi, tfios, jezz} - Assuming This is Null line , bolds are The ones I want You explain
{uzay, mario}
{noping}

-PS - Actually , explain All Except Soul .
by UzayAltay
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:11 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | I saw u walk on water

tfiosforevah wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:I’m not quoting the post becuase I’m a lazy shit, but in Tfios’s post with 3 quotes or whatever,

The first one is basically saying “I’m ignoring what I fet day 1, and becuase I don’t see anything scummy from noping and becuase no one else scumreads noping I think they are town”

It’s mainly that last part hat bothers me
“No one else has given good accusations, so they are probably town”

FM isnt about waiting for other people, your supposed to look through their posts and see if there’s anything bad.

Again, currently working on my reading skills. Noping hasn't given me any reason to believe they're scum since I had the initial read, and I don't trust my day 1 reads anyways since theres no deaths/flips vs. previous day pushes to go off on. The only scummy thing that noping has done was "accidentally" hammering chemist but whether that was actually an accident by a townie or a planned "accident" by scum is yet to be found out.

Eragon1329 wrote:The third one, he says he may be influenced by other peope’s Reads on me, but he has me as scum? I think the majority of people townread me(at least slightly) so I don’t see where he gets that? It feels like really bad justification.

Should've explained more, I meant you were in other's scum pools to pick from, even if you were mainly town read.

Eragon1329 wrote:Basically calls uzay LAMIST(not using the term but expressing the motive) And the readlist has uzay/me as the top 2 scum candidates why?
Do you actually think that scum would have all 3 members pushing Jucktropy, knowing that he was bodydouble?
And do you actually believe that all 3 scum were on Chemist?
and that Ph0ne is town?

I'm getting a strong scum vibe from uzay, and i highly doubt anything will change my mind on this one (uzay, any sort of defense?) I don't necessarily believe that all three scum were pushing juck or voting chemist, but when people were asking out of the voting pool who seemed like the most scum, you stood out to me. In the case of phone, I do see why people believe they are scum. I didn't get a gut scum read, but now going back through the ISO's it does seem like they aren't really expressing as much opinions as they could be. Phone, do you have any opinions right now? Any comments, defense? (You're almost due for a prod... :| )

After looking over everything, here are my new reads list because the previous one i did was the first time i've ever made a read in that format and i guess i didn't do it correctly to my actual feelings
{Takumi, Soul}- strong town
{Jezz}- slight town
{Noping, Eragon, Phone, Mario}- slight town sometimes and slight scum other times
{Uzay}- strong scum

/vote Uzay

That's the only one I'm comfortable lynching today

2) If Eragon is other person's scumpool , Do You have to "pick " it ?Definitely no .

3)
So You changed 3 person on your read-list
With A single question ?
And from You adding Noping , Phone , and Mario ( especially Because of You added Mario ) , I am getting " Lets add This people , too , I can still push for Eragon without questioned Because of my reads " vibe . Or Maybe could wrong term , but , pushing for an agenda ? Anyways , If term is wrong , I made explanation What I meant .
by UzayAltay
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:53 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | I saw u walk on water

UzayAltay wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:
Nopingout wrote:chemist did not touch tfios at all

idk but tfios has been pretty...forgettable in regards of posts. i know they say they're experimenting with playstyle, but as I said before 'is prodging a playstyle'


If prodging isnt a playstyle, Idk what is.

Is it possible that Chemist was avoiding tfios perhaps unconsciously due to speaking to them in a day chat?

Though, that said:

Chemist1422 wrote:@tfios
What pushes so far have been town motivated, and which ones have been scum motivated?


PS - I am dumb for not realizing The example above about Phone .

This is the one post where Chem acknowledged tfios other than his reads


Just asking Because , I am not remembering , Did Chemist even interacted with Phone ?
Actually , Looking who Chem interacted and who isnt could be Interesting .
And We should Also look The reverse , who interacted with Chem , who isnt .
by UzayAltay
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:42 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134

Re: VFM42 | day 3 | I saw u walk on water

tfiosforevah wrote: - snip -

to elaborate on above, i might be influenced on other people's reads of eragon and that could be why i'm leaning scum, but other than that i really don't have much to say. for uzay, i feel like they're asking the wrong questions at the wrong times, and it could be a disguise of someone seeming like they're interested in finding scum whereas they're actually scum themselves. idk, could just be me overanalyzing


Can You give examples " asking wrong questions at wrong times ? " You asked for defense at later , but in really , Unless You give examples , I hope You Dont Wait me Explaining every single post of Mine from my ISO , right ? This would be just A huge time waste for me .
by UzayAltay
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:41 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4
Replies: 1500
Views: 42134
Next

Return to: VFM42 | GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 4