Search found 76 matches

Return to: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

wow cow was actually scum
*acts shocked*
Anyways, can somebody tell me how cow got into the chat, too lazy to read the rolecards.
by mihail66
Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:39 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 4 (Outlook: Grimoire?)

Scum is so confident that it's an easy win with me and Ici. Entertaining...
by mihail66
Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:29 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 4 (Outlook: Grimoire?)

TheWolfBuddy wrote:jesus why is everyone so dead

mihail I refuse to believe all you do is talk in a neighborhood so IDC how OP or UP your role is, just spill the beans

If I wasn't allowed hosting I would quote my RC to shove it in your face.
by mihail66
Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:47 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 4 (Outlook: Grimoire?)

I said it because my rolecard doesn't say how many are we. And then Met confirmed we were only 2 on n1.
by mihail66
Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:33 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 4 (Outlook: Grimoire?)

EdwardENygma wrote:Okay.


Anyway Mihail and Wind came up as guilty from my sensor, we should lynch the confirmed scum.

Is this a claim or a scumread?

Icibalus wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
Icibalus wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:or an unknown third member of the chat who is almost certainly scum.


That's impossible. Met said in a previous chat me and mihail were the only ones in it.


To rephrase, someone not in the chat but who has a hand in the making/creation/can read the chat going ons who could have added. Plus you saying it being impossible means that only the first option, which makes both of you very suspect indeed. There's also a third option that Met is fucking around and its a mechanic, but he's certainly not going to tell us if thats the case.

Mihail, back me up. He did say that we're the only ones in it. On the other hand, the 3rd option seems likely to me. Now,

Yes he confirmed we were only 2 but on n1. Which means that maybe we were not alone at all n2... Getting them chills.
by mihail66
Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:03 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 4 (Outlook: Grimoire?)

^^^this is a game mechanic that isn't stated in the RCs it isn't supposed to be told to us.
by mihail66
Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:27 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 4 (Outlook: Grimoire?)

TheCow wrote:
Tarot wrote:Just saying, I'll be out for 99% of the evening due to musical obligations

Cow, can you tell everything that occurred in this neighbourhood last night? If it happened as you say it to have insofar, mihail and Icibalus are almsot certainly scum.

It is how I said it was. Both parties spent all night pussyfooting and not answering my questions properly. Nothing of importance occurred, besides that.

Expecting me to answer questions I was never told the answer of and wanting to lynch me because I couldn't answer. Kinda reminds me of one history teacher I had.

So let's say one of us has the ability to add people, then why don't do it on the first or second night but do it on the third? I just can't find any logic behijd this except a neighbourizer or just lore(or Cow self inviting himself in our chat)
by mihail66
Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:42 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 4 (Outlook: Grimoire?)

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
TheCow wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
TheCow wrote:Mihail is claiming citizen in a role madness game.

Met said passives count as PR

It's not a passive if I was added to the hood. It's an active -- an active which neither player claims to have. They're both scum.

I'd say mihail given how he said "at least not N1"

*for N1.
I said it because it was D2 and we were only 2 in the chat. The RC does not says how many people are in there so I said at least for n1 just in case someone else gets added n2 for whatever reason.
by mihail66
Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:41 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 4 (Outlook: Grimoire?)

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:What happened in the chat that makes you scumread both of them?

None of us said who adds people to the chat I guess? (Hint: It's not me)
by mihail66
Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:51 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 4 (Outlook: Grimoire?)

Slept peacefully. Well, I didn't slept and it wasn't peacefully. TheCow somehow got in the chat and said I am getting lynched if we don't tell who adds people. Strangely no one has the ability to add people to the chat and how Cow got there is beyond my understandings.
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:Also I'm really feeling a mihail lynch right now?

Anyone else have opinions on mihail? I'm pretty sure he's scum.

A pretty bad guy, tries to push pointless mislynches. Should be lynched at sight.
by mihail66
Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:39 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

IAmAMunchlax wrote:[b][b][b][b][b][b][b]HOLD THE PHONE;[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

mihail66 wrote:Here is how the neighbourhood works:
I get a PM from Metrion each night containing the quicktopic link every night. Different chats are made every night but we are only 2 in there. Nothing else, the QT gets locked at sunrise. However the one I am with claimed to have abilities(and to be town of course), I asked him if his rolecard said something about how we are connected but day came before he could answer(maybe the fact that I forgot about the chat and asked a few hours before the day also helped)


mihail66 wrote:I claimed yeaterday I will claim again if we are all PR's how did I roll modded citizen? Yeah I know I claimed standart citizen yesterday but that was because I was afraid of my night ability, which is to speak in neighbour chat with 2 people in(at least for n1) I remember that someone said "Metrion always puts scum in nieghbour chats" and I just wanted to see how it works on n1.


Unless I'm reading this wrong (and I might because fuck English) it seems in the first post he claims the QT is only him and one other person, while the second post seems to claim the he is in a QT with two other people.

2 people in, Me and Wind, should have used commas.
by mihail66
Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:26 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Lurker? Nope, just set my status to hidden for NFM 33's mafia chat(well I hid around a day before being lynched, not much of an effect really).
And me being a citizen is just my opinion, by definition I am a PR with weak ability, there I said it, happy now?
by mihail66
Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:51 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
EdwardENygma wrote:I trust Wind, his demeanor pings me relaxed town. I agree with a Mihail lynch too.


I completely disagree, if anything I'd say Wind is much more likely to be scum than Mihail. It took Wind 22 posts to post something other than fluff or "im so bad at the game ))):" Out of the 52 posts they've made 16 of those have contributed to the game under the most liberal possible definition. I don't know if that's due to meta or age or whatnot, but it's completely unacceptable, especially from someone at the forefront of the game. Even notleyva/leyva has somehow made more of an effort, which, to be honest, I'd never thought I'd see the day for. Even outside of my own reasons for trusting Mihail, the only reason Wind doesn't look like scum to the majority is because of their flavour copy-paste, which is suspicious as hell.

WindBlqde wrote:
EdwardENygma wrote:Wind what's your flavor?

You're Tsubaki Yayoi, wielder of the Sealed Armnament: Izayoi. Mature and kind, you are the last decendent of the Yayoi family and have grown up with an emence sense of duty because of this. Through your perils though, you've learned that protecting that which you care about is far more important than upholding your position in the N.O.L.


Either Metrion somehow failed to spellcheck over the past year and has trouble with phonetics, Wind for some strange reason decided to write out the card themselves instead of copy paste, or the card is bullshit/falsified in some manner. My own card has none of these problems. I haven't checked the RCs yet because Met refuses to put the end of days/nights in the OP, but I would assume they are missing these changes as well. Not to mention Metrion leaving the flavour as it is without any obvious form of punishment is suspect too.

WindBlqde wrote:
TheWolfBuddy wrote:if I'm your only scumread why haven't you rb'd me?

tbh bad logic right there

Because I keep forgetting who's in the game.

Also...this.

I am not sure that Met leaving it without a modkill is a valid point, in FM about a video game you can write your own flavour if you have played it or check the wiki.(please don't masspost flavours)

And I am lying because I claimed citizen? Do you think a scum would just spill out this suspicious claim on d1 for no reason at all?
by mihail66
Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:33 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:Oh, I'm Tsubaki Yayoi or something like that.


Something like that? Did you not just quote your entire flavour? This is not a hard thing to check up.
For the 300th time, explain your first ability (in your own words.) Kind of important.

Also not related to the game but please fix your avatar or make it something un-incredibly annoying, thanks.

What's so hard to understand? First ability-roleblock, second ability-opposite roleblock(action performed before any other action)
by mihail66
Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

JammySplodge wrote:Wind
Top Tip
When someone asks for your flavour they mean your role name

According to the example rolecard the flavour is your name plus the text below. So wind answered the question right, however copying it wasn't the best idea...
melanora wrote:
mihail66 wrote:That's it. I am so done. I read every single post here and every time someone accuses me of not reading I want to start jesting. Oh shit I already without knowing it.
(I have no time for a serious post I must go now)


Dude, it literally says in the flip that Ignis had to say what it was told. No where was anything about Parity Cop listed. Elusive lied, and made Metrion post what he wanted because he wanted to get people lynched.

I'm not confirmed scum.

Not confirmed, still doesn't mean not scum. Still no point to try anymore, no one believes me.

TheCow wrote:
mihail66 wrote:That's it. I am so done. I read every single post here and every time someone accuses me of not reading I want to start jesting. Oh shit I already without knowing it.
(I have no time for a serious post I must go now)

Play the game or replace out.

ezpz

Wow I am not going to replace because of frustration or because I agressively pushed someone, I said I was done because Wind posted her flavour.
IAmAMunchlax wrote:Of not reading*

*of not understanding everything.
by mihail66
Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:07 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

That's it. I am so done. I read every single post here and every time someone accuses me of not reading I want to start jesting. Oh shit I already without knowing it.
(I have no time for a serious post I must go now)
by mihail66
Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:44 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

IAmAMunchlax wrote:Dude there were no checks?

It's not in the rolecard but it's posted by a moderator in the thread, so either a neutral crier or a legit cop.
by mihail66
Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:11 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Spoiler:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
mihail66 wrote:
Tarot wrote:I'm pretty concerned that there's 3 protectives dead actually

Mihail, is it a neighbourhood or something else?

#NotInHydra
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:That would not be a citizen, that would be a majority-aligned member with a single passive.

I still think that if you can only talk to people you are a citizen. You don't
control/investigate/kill/whateverthefuck anyone, you just talk. By definition it is not a Vanilla Townie, but it's abilities are too close to be called anything else.
SirCakez wrote:/vote shortcut

Mihail is very scummy but his claim and attitude feels genuine.
Meanwhile we have Shortcut claiming he was high when he did a shit push

Pretty obvious where my vote is going

Let me translate: I have no fucking idea what this guy is, better vote for the guy who has done something to help scum.
milte345 wrote:I'm willing to bet there's a reason Met calls them majority and minority, the characters behind the flavor names are probably part of one or the other for reasons besides being an a villian or a good guy.

Isn't this the most logical thing? I mean who hasn't thought of that already?
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
TheCow wrote:/vote mihail
/vote mihail
/vote mihail


Pasting the same vote multiple times does not give you extra votes.

@Mihael Explain what part of Mel's posts make you think she's scum.

P-edit: Cow I swear to god.

What about you read the thread or at least my ISO? Anyways, first we have copchecks by a neutral role which may or may not be true and then we have the victorious melanora, happy she wasn't lynched and no cop checks were confirmed true, trying to "get this show on the road" and telling hydras to not claim, despite the fact that they count as 1 vote and we must know majority.(damn hammers)
I want to believe the copchecks or at least the Cakez one. He didn't try to redirect the check, he said that it will be fun to be confirmed town for the rest of the game and when Belle checked he was town(or neutral). Because no way scum knows Ellusive's full rolecard I am certain that the Cakez check was true and therefore the previous one was most likely also true.
(Except if scum has anti-cop ability or Cakez got a pretty damn good bluffing game...)

Mihail the cop was confirmed false, and you still believe it. Why?

Also sb is definitely scum in cakes and sb. I'd say sir is town

Confirmed false? The fact that Ellusive was neutral doesn't confirm that the checks were false. In fact, Belle's win condition may be greatly favoured by a true cop checks in late game if scum is near to reaching majority Belle may check the main lynch target to prevent/ensure the lynch. It may as well be the opposite, fake cop checks to thin town's numbers. I believe that the first is more likely to be true, because Ellusive revealed, a.k.a. knew that Mel will flip scum and free towncred.
by mihail66
Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:35 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Metrion wrote:http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Townie

I have already read it, thanks.
by mihail66
Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:25 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Tarot wrote:I'm pretty concerned that there's 3 protectives dead actually

Mihail, is it a neighbourhood or something else?

#NotInHydra
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:That would not be a citizen, that would be a majority-aligned member with a single passive.

I still think that if you can only talk to people you are a citizen. You don't
control/investigate/kill/whateverthefuck anyone, you just talk. By definition it is not a Vanilla Townie, but it's abilities are too close to be called anything else.
SirCakez wrote:/vote shortcut

Mihail is very scummy but his claim and attitude feels genuine.
Meanwhile we have Shortcut claiming he was high when he did a shit push

Pretty obvious where my vote is going

Let me translate: I have no fucking idea what this guy is, better vote for the guy who has done something to help scum.
milte345 wrote:I'm willing to bet there's a reason Met calls them majority and minority, the characters behind the flavor names are probably part of one or the other for reasons besides being an a villian or a good guy.

Isn't this the most logical thing? I mean who hasn't thought of that already?
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
TheCow wrote:/vote mihail
/vote mihail
/vote mihail


Pasting the same vote multiple times does not give you extra votes.

@Mihael Explain what part of Mel's posts make you think she's scum.

P-edit: Cow I swear to god.

What about you read the thread or at least my ISO? Anyways, first we have copchecks by a neutral role which may or may not be true and then we have the victorious melanora, happy she wasn't lynched and no cop checks were confirmed true, trying to "get this show on the road" and telling hydras to not claim, despite the fact that they count as 1 vote and we must know majority.(damn hammers)
I want to believe the copchecks or at least the Cakez one. He didn't try to redirect the check, he said that it will be fun to be confirmed town for the rest of the game and when Belle checked he was town(or neutral). Because no way scum knows Ellusive's full rolecard I am certain that the Cakez check was true and therefore the previous one was most likely also true.
(Except if scum has anti-cop ability or Cakez got a pretty damn good bluffing game...)
by mihail66
Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:28 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:

Translated: Mel is scum.
by mihail66
Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:07 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
mihail66 wrote:Well well well seems like someone has a great power.
(asshole mode activated)

Congratulations, I have no idea what that means.

Reference to Mel's claim.
by mihail66
Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:03 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

TheWolfBuddy wrote:wow r00d

I'd appreciate you not calling my best friend scum

Disclaimer; That is a meme ^

@mihail66

BS

are you a vig or what

I vigged TrueGent but he agreed to tell everybidy that it was him.
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
TheCow wrote:So does [/b]Noel's Nox Nyctores[b] want to claim now, or do we have to lynch her?


To divert from this for a second, do you think that all rolecards correlate with the lore, e.g. scum RCs will be antagonists from the game, or would some roles be switched up? The deaths so far point to the former scenario.

Well well well seems like someone has a great power.
(asshole mode activated)
by mihail66
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:59 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

TheCow wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:K back on track. Wind isn't here to confirm but theoretically if her first ability is a passive it would explain why Mihail is vanilla in a citizen-free game, e.g. it's a role-based game mechanic between the two players.

Or Mihail is a lying piece of shit and deserves death.

Wow that escalated quickly. My full role is Noel Varmillion. According to the rolecard I am an ex N.O.L. agent(whatever this means) who owns Bolverk class weapons(???) and has defected and joined sector 7. I am aware of N.O.L.'s true motives(*important lore stuff intensifies) and I lack any talent(like IRL, I cri everytim) except fighting but I only wish for normal life.
The only ability is Best friends, states I will be in a nightly neighbour chat starting from n1.

TheWolfBuddy wrote:what is wind theoretically supposed to say next? flavor?

No, just to quote the rolecard.
by mihail66
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:49 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 3 (Bad Touch)

Hiphoplog wrote:Mihail said they were just a citizen day 1.
Then that night they got into a chat in which they were told it was their best friend, but that wasn't mentioned on their role card.
Day 2 they come around and say they are a modded citizen with a night chat.
Today they reveal that the chat closes at the end of each night and a new chat starts at the beginning of the next night.

That doesn't really sound right, something's wrong with that.

Look it is mentioned in my rolecard, I knew I will be in a chat from d1 I just didn't know with how many people in.
TheCow wrote:What's your guys' flavours?

Mine's Noel Vermillion+quote from the blue knights.
by mihail66
Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:11 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins
Replies: 3495
Views: 94483
Next

Return to: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins