omg

Post anything related to the game here!

omg

Postby kiryusento » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:41 pm

so i just been in a game (VIP mode coven) as VIP (my first time) and i revealed myself (i didn know the other townies already knows) and they got mad and accuse me of gamethrowing (if i had known they already know i wouldn have revealed) AND THEN THEY LYNCHED ME while still accusing me of gamethrowing and calling me a noob (which im cause its my first time as VIP)

i swear if i get banned/suspended for this imma be so mad
kiryusento
Witch
Witch

Re: omg

Postby kiryusento » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:09 pm

to people who are reading this, what are your thoughts on this utterly stupid situation
kiryusento
Witch
Witch

Postby Amythyr » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:14 am

Mistakes can happen. Don't worry about it.

But everyone who voted you up is definitely gamethrowing
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
― George Carlin
Amythyr
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby kiryusento » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:46 am

ikr hypocrites of the highest level
kiryusento
Witch
Witch

Postby JoltikIsDubby » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:37 am

RevengeoftheRaccoon wrote:
Amythyr wrote:Mistakes can happen. Don't worry about it.

But everyone who voted you up is definitely gamethrowing

not necessarily, Coven members could have voted for that easily, and they're on their right to do it

There's also neutrals who could've votes that, so eh. Probably not pirate but GA for sure.

You need to know two things in case you try it again.

#1: All of the town know who the VIP is.
#2: Coven and neutrals do NOT know.

VIP dies = Coven wins, so that's why people get so angry when you reveal. However, any town/pirate that voted you was GTing.
Hi. I'm an enormous wild card. About half of the time, I'll carry. The other half of the time, I'll be 5 IQ. Half of the time, I'll play super aggressively. The other half, I'll play it really safely.

Last updated: 21:28 EST, 1/23/19
FORUM MAFIA
3 Wins - 2 Losses - 0 DNF - 2 iP
Spoiler: Image
JoltikIsDubby
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby kiryusento » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:56 am

litterally everyone voted me, but only afew inno me
kiryusento
Witch
Witch

Postby Bodhrak » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:06 am

The reason they voted you up is simple: They wanted to end a lost game.
If the VIP is known early, town will lose the game almost 100%.

Read here for sort of a guide from an experienced VIP player:
http://blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=93977#p3023781
You can call me Bod.
No, that's not my real name. Thanks for asking.
Bodhrak
Witch
Witch

Postby Meandrina » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:52 am

Ok… sorry what? It might have been your first time being VIP, but you seriously thought the town didn’t know you were VIP?? This was NOT your first time playing VIP mode, you have another one on record before this one in which you were coven, but people still said things like “I am crus on VIP” …so how did that statement make any sense to you if town would not know who the VIP is? Also in that game, someone fake outs the VIP saying they are gamethrowing.
~Judge Emeritus~
Do you know all the game rules?? Check out the guide: http://bit.do/Juror-Guide

Have you played 150 games? Consider being a juror for the trial system: http://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start If you would like to join the Trial discord server, https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Meandrina
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby kiryusento » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Meandrina wrote:Ok… sorry what? It might have been your first time being VIP, but you seriously thought the town didn’t know you were VIP?? This was NOT your first time playing VIP mode, you have another one on record before this one in which you were coven, but people still said things like “I am crus on VIP” …so how did that statement make any sense to you if town would not know who the VIP is? Also in that game, someone fake outs the VIP saying they are gamethrowing.

yeah it was not my first, was my third, BUT I WAS COVEN LEADER MY FIRST 2 TIMES and my team got destroyed pretty quickly so i never got to learn anything
kiryusento
Witch
Witch

Postby kiryusento » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Meandrina wrote:Ok… sorry what? It might have been your first time being VIP, but you seriously thought the town didn’t know you were VIP?? This was NOT your first time playing VIP mode, you have another one on record before this one in which you were coven, but people still said things like “I am crus on VIP” …so how did that statement make any sense to you if town would not know who the VIP is? Also in that game, someone fake outs the VIP saying they are gamethrowing.

im also pretty new to coven, i played afew but not enough and i was busy trying to master coven leader than trying to find VIP i mostly play classic games so even i do not know the tricks players would use to mislead the enemy in VIP mode
kiryusento
Witch
Witch

Postby kiryusento » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:48 pm

i should have done research on this mode
kiryusento
Witch
Witch

Postby JoltikIsDubby » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:46 pm

kiryusento wrote:

im also pretty new to coven, i played afew but not enough and i was busy trying to master coven leader than trying to find VIP i mostly play classic games so even i do not know the tricks players would use to mislead the enemy in VIP mode

Then why were you doing VIP first wtf, why didn't you do classic or ranked practice first?
Hi. I'm an enormous wild card. About half of the time, I'll carry. The other half of the time, I'll be 5 IQ. Half of the time, I'll play super aggressively. The other half, I'll play it really safely.

FORUM MAFIA
JoltikIsDubby
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby kiryusento » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:47 pm

i did, but it wasn alot of games and i get different roles for each game, also why are u comparing VIP mode with the other modes they are different modes and u are going off topic, im talking about VIP revealing and u are talking about the other modes and roles even if i did play more of those modes u mentioned, and then played VIP mode i would have made the same mistake as mentioned in my post
kiryusento
Witch
Witch

Postby JoltikIsDubby » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:22 am

kiryusento wrote:i did, but it wasn alot of games and i get different roles for each game, also why are u comparing VIP mode with the other modes they are different modes and u are going off topic, im talking about VIP revealing and u are talking about the other modes and roles even if i did play more of those modes u mentioned, and then played VIP mode i would have made the same mistake as mentioned in my post

I was not going off topic, I was asking you a question which would help me understand why you went straight to VIP (only because you brought it up in this post:

kiryusento wrote:im also pretty new to coven, i played afew but not enough and i was busy trying to master coven leader than trying to find VIP i mostly play classic games so even i do not know the tricks players would use to mislead the enemy in VIP mode

This might have been a misinterpretation on my part, but I'm not talking about "the other modes', I had asked you why you didn't start with "those other modes" and instead with VIP).

FORUM MAFIA
JoltikIsDubby
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby kiryusento » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:41 am

ok i understand, thanks for clearing this up
kiryusento
Witch