So NK roles

Post anything related to the game here!

So NK roles

Postby LaughingInsanity » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Hello guys, we all know that NK roles are very hard to win as. Do any of you have an idea on how to buff them? I mean 90% of the time they get attacked and exposed as immune which leads to them getting lynched.
Last edited by LaughingInsanity on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
LaughingInsanity
Spy
Spy

Re: So NK roles

Postby JoltikIsDubby » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:26 pm

It's starting to dawn on me that these types of threads really don't serve any purpose other than to increase people's postcounts. Like, we know that NK sucks and it needs to be fixed, but if you're going to make a thread about it, you should try and present some sort of solution instead of just restating a problem we're already aware of.

There's already quite a number of suggestions for NK buffs in the suggestions board, so I suggest looking through those.
Hi. I'm an enormous wild card. About half of the time, I'll carry. The other half of the time, I'll be 5 IQ. Half of the time, I'll play super aggressively. The other half, I'll play it really safely.

Last updated: 21:28 EST, 1/23/19
FORUM MAFIA
3 Wins - 2 Losses - 0 DNF - 2 iP
Spoiler: Image
JoltikIsDubby
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby itaicool » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:23 pm

JoltikIsDubby wrote:It's starting to dawn on me that these types of threads really don't serve any purpose other than to increase people's postcounts. Like, we know that NK sucks and it needs to be fixed, but if you're going to make a thread about it, you should try and present some sort of solution instead of just restating a problem we're already aware of.

There's already quite a number of suggestions for NK buffs in the suggestions board, so I suggest looking through those.

There are great suggestions of buffs that I agree with. But the problem is that the devs aren't putting them in the game for some reason.
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby LaughingInsanity » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:56 am

Instead they nerf the WW!
LaughingInsanity
Spy
Spy

Postby itslitatthenightsh0w » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:15 am

WW is already one of the best roles in the game if you know how to play it. If anything, buff SK by giving it a fake Mayor reveal. For Arso, they should make it so when you get jailed you gain the ability to execute at night.
CALL ME ITSLITATTHENIGHTSH0W, BECAUSE I'M LIT (AT THE NIGHT SHOW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA6W2pOi3XY
itslitatthenightsh0w
Witch
Witch

Return to Town of Salem Discussion