Is this throwing?

Post anything related to the game here!

Is this throwing?

Postby Buffajoe15 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:36 pm

So SK was Jailed N1 and killed the jailor, He then sided with town and they wouldn't hang him. They teamed up on the mafia and then sk gave win to town in the end. I will admit I am salty because I was mafia but town got a win they clearly didn't deserve and makes the game even more unbalanced for mafia.
Buffajoe15

Re: Is this throwing?

Postby SantanaTheSmall » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:59 pm

How did SK give win to the town? Like did SK have an opportunity to win and he didn’t take it? In that case, SK threw. Town made a gamble by trusting SK and it paid off for them. Town didn’t gamethrow, though they are stupid for doing that.
SantanaTheSmall
Medium
Medium

Postby kyuss420 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:55 am

technically, if he made no effort to close the majority gap between maf and town, killing only maf, while being outnumbered, yea its a gamethrow, I woulda probly killed 1 maf, after staying home for 2 nights, killed another in a 3vs4vs1 situation, leaving a 2v3v1, lynching maf next day for a 1v3v1 then hitting a townie the final night and hope for 1v1v1 the final day (unless maf and sk hit the same target then its 1v2v1, lynch the maf for a 1v1 final day)
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby SantanaTheSmall » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:22 pm

I mean, given that SK was going to be lynched and the reason that he wasn’t is because he’s held hostage by town’s demands, technically most, maybe even all, of what SK did isn’t gamethrowing.

The only thing I can see as gamethrowing is if it was 2 Town vs 1 SK and the night came and SK refused to kill anyone to give it to Town. This is why I’m asking OP what he means by SK gave Town the win.

Otherwise, SK is trying to play a game to prevent himself from being lynched, which he should have been when he was found.
SantanaTheSmall
Medium
Medium

Return to Town of Salem Discussion