Please town of Salem players grow thicker skin

Suggestions you have for the Trial System go here.

Please town of Salem players grow thicker skin

Postby Religiousman » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:10 am

Ugh I cannot tell you how many games i’ve Played where players will just have an argument with another player for something the find offensive. This is actually quite funny because these are the same players who are the most offensive players and will try to get others ban from the game as much as they can. For example many games I played someone was upset when I went afk and supposedly gamethrew. They didn’t know why I did it, for example one of those time I had to go to the toilet but who cares REPORTED. The weirdest thing is that games that have people who are least offended least worried about the names someone uses in-game turns out to be the best games. People who throw a fit because someone had a username THEY found offensive ruins the game for everyone else and will even Lynch the person who offended them.
I think my and many others insta perma banned should be rechecked, Players who are getting banned Aren’t players like MOONMAN, players who simply said something that another found offensive. They should add a system in which after the game ends a player who has received a report should be able to testify, I feel like the appeal system just bans players instantly without giving them a chance to speak up. I suggest players read this and give examples of players who were being offensive and players who were reported for the most obscure reasons.
Religiousman

Re: Please town of Salem players grow thicker skin

Postby Jerme » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:09 pm

You are still not allowed to be racist, homophobic, antisemitic etc. in this game.
Regardless if you are a moonman or not, this behaviour is not tolerated and is not connected to a "thicker skin".
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Trial System Suggestions