Reports not being send

Put any feedback about the game here.

Reports not being send

Postby Presillience » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Hello my name is Presillience,

Recently i've tried to report some players for being game throwers. However my reports doesn't go on and i can't find them.
Is it possible to have someone over the mods who can explain the situation?

Best regards,

Presillience
Presillience
Jester
Jester

Re: Reports not being send

Postby madamepancake » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:14 pm

I am not "over the mods" but I can tell you that reports are not sent through if only one person reports in-game. There has to be two or more people to send it through.
Icon by boxofanger on Tumblr
madamepancake
Consort
Consort

Postby Presillience » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Ok thanks for the clarification, however i got another question. Is there a way to denounce people who are fake reporting by trying to suspend a purpose person. or Is there a punishment for false reporting.

Thanks for your time.
Presillience
Jester
Jester

Postby madamepancake » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Yes, inciting false reports can go under hate speech/harassment if it is severe
madamepancake
Consort
Consort

Postby abizoey » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:13 am

Presillience wrote:Hello my name is Presillience,

Recently i've tried to report some players for being game throwers. However my reports doesn't go on and i can't find them.
Is it possible to have someone over the mods who can explain the situation?

Best regards,

Presillience

How are you searching for the reports? The only way to currently do this if you're not a judge/mod is using a discord bot (either Astris or TrialBot - which isn't the same as TrialBot here on the forums). If that's what you're doing then it's because two people have to report in game as madamepancake said, but if you were trying to search for them some other way it's possible that they did work, there's just no way of finding them.
abizoey
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Presillience » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:51 pm

I can search for them on Discord... and i have perceive that some players get reported more than 2 times in some games but have no reports shown. Which is why i found this suspicious.
I know for a fact that some mods apply favoritism on some players already. However i wanted to know the reasons some people would give me.
Presillience
Jester
Jester

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:49 pm

maybe they got guiltied on one of the reports, so the duplicate reports disappeared
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Flavorable » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:42 am

Presillience wrote:I can search for them on Discord... and i have perceive that some players get reported more than 2 times in some games but have no reports shown. Which is why i found this suspicious.
I know for a fact that some mods apply favoritism on some players already. However i wanted to know the reasons some people would give me.

I've never seen favoritism, so to be fair, when you try to blemish people's reputations, you might want to include solid proof.

Next: Keep in mind that reports can take a while to be generated.

Next: IF and only IF two people report someone ingame, a report is created. There is no one out there that can make reports mysteriously disappear. The most they can do is close them. If Mods could make reports disappear, they probably would have removed reports from themselves or their friends.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby madamepancake » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Reports being sent from the game to Trial is an automated process, dunno how there's favoritism there.
madamepancake
Consort
Consort

Postby Presillience » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Ok thanks for the information.

To be fair I am not accusing any mods, however I am certain for a fact that people got reported more than ounce in some games and however those reports aren't shown.
Presillience
Jester
Jester

Postby kyuss420 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:58 am

Presillience wrote:Ok thanks for the information.

To be fair I am not accusing any mods, however I am certain for a fact that people got reported more than ounce in some games and however those reports aren't shown.

looking at trial system lately, a lot of reports are mistitled, Im not sure how the 2 report thing works....maybe they have to be reported twice for the same thing?
Gamethrowing reports titled as hate speech/harrasment will be innoed, hate speech titled as spamming, will be innoed (duplicate reports will be made, but idk how youd go about finding those). Maybe you cant find them because they were reported for the wrong reason?
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby madamepancake » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:31 am

It will send one report through for the "highest priority" report reason, so like if one person sends a gamethrowing report and one person sends a hate speech/harassment report, it will generate one hate speech/harassment report.
madamepancake
Consort
Consort

Postby shapesifter13 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:44 pm

I can assure that if a player gets 2 reports in a game a report is generated. If there is no report, then they weren't reported by 2 or more users.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Return to Feedback