Executioners should win even if they die before the lynch.

Put any feedback about the game here.

Executioners should win even if they die before the lynch.

Postby Kaxi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:12 pm

It's hard enough as it is. It also makes the Will actually mean something for the Executioner, meaning you can fake claim who was your target or not. Cuz honestly, when the Exe dies, he has no reason to interact with the game anymore. His win condition is dead with him. At least he can mess with a Medium or his Will to try to keep his real target from being confirmed. As it stands right now, he has 0 reason to keep that information private, as his game is over. This is an issue with some of the evil roles; they have no reason to stick around or play the game to its conclusion. This exact situation came up earlier; I died, but my target was lynched after I died. It's a real bitter feeling.

Also, the Retri should be able to revive dead Disguisers who are disguised as Town. Just a thought.
Kaxi
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Executioners should win even if they die before the lync

Postby Kirigirii » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:26 am

Kaxi wrote:It's hard enough as it is. It also makes the Will actually mean something for the Executioner, meaning you can fake claim who was your target or not. Cuz honestly, when the Exe dies, he has no reason to interact with the game anymore. His win condition is dead with him. At least he can mess with a Medium or his Will to try to keep his real target from being confirmed. As it stands right now, he has 0 reason to keep that information private, as his game is over. This is an issue with some of the evil roles; they have no reason to stick around or play the game to its conclusion. This exact situation came up earlier; I died, but my target was lynched after I died. It's a real bitter feeling.

Also, the Retri should be able to revive dead Disguisers who are disguised as Town. Just a thought.

I disagree. You would just win occasionally without doing anything. Executioner needs to have not Retributionist or Transporter as its target and then it’s fine.
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Re: Executioners should win even if they die before the lync

Postby Djaouida » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:54 am

Executioners should have some sort of influence in their target's death. Whether that be framing, or just plain voting.
However, they shouldn't be able to have unique town roles, (Cough Cough Veteran) as their targets.
(There is no signature)
Djaouida
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Feedback