What features does the community want?

Put any feedback about the game here.

Re: What features does the community want?

Postby BS4125 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:11 am

randomguyhavingfun wrote:Or if the rolecards get changed to be made up of files instead of just beeing an area of the screen which you can open to get a small page of information about the role then we can store the interviewers results there. Would also be usefull for the investigator

So maybe a list of all the roles which if you click you'll be sent to the role you clicked's rolecard, and maybe a tab saying Investigation Results which say all the Investigator and Interviewer results and a tab about whispering and rules in game

I'm down with that

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.

Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby AlexKathanial » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:41 pm

I would love to have access to a Town of Salem app for my future iPhone 7

If it's under 2 dollars, I'll be fine with it. (Unfortunately being a teacher doesn't pay much so I have to spare every cent.)
AlexKathanial
Lookout
Lookout

Postby randomguyhavingfun » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:46 am

AlexKathanial wrote:I would love to have access to a Town of Salem app for my future iPhone 7

If it's under 2 dollars, I'll be fine with it. (Unfortunately being a teacher doesn't pay much so I have to spare every cent.)

I don't think a phones screen would have the size to effectively fit the games screen
I have become what i despise, a man who despises himself.

Check out my role suggestions
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=45162
the psychaiatrist
Do you also want a more balanched and competetitive ranked mode in patch 1.6? See my ranked suggestions
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=48199

How would a new investigator list with new roles look?
randomguyhavingfun
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Nickster311 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:40 pm

i just want a feature where we can save and load custom rolelists

EDIT:
forgot a feature where we should be able to rejoin games we disconnected from

WALL OF TEXT ALERT
Spoiler: Image

PSN:
cptjeff
Nickster311
Witch
Witch

Postby AlexKathanial » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:56 pm

randomguyhavingfun wrote:
AlexKathanial wrote:I would love to have access to a Town of Salem app for my future iPhone 7

I don't think a phones screen would have the size to effectively fit the games screen

I have faith.
If my daughter can play CoD on her iPhone 5, then I'm pretty sure a futuristic iPhone 7 could do more.
AlexKathanial
Lookout
Lookout

Postby ok98161 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:12 pm

I would love that reconnect button!
:wizard: :wizard: :starwars:

RAINBOW POWER

Well, I had to fill the space with something!
"their uncultured swine"
-Gilly25
ok98161
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Canabiscuit » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:06 am

Make the merit points able to be exchanged into town points
Canabiscuit

Postby ok98161 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:51 am

I can't remember if this is on the dev's side or not(I'm pretty sure it is), but can you make reports go through with just one person. I just played a game where a guy admitted to cheating when I jailed him, and it's hard to convince people to report someone if they didn't see the proof. Another situation could be if only 2 people can read mafia chat.
:wizard: :wizard: :starwars:

RAINBOW POWER

Well, I had to fill the space with something!
"their uncultured swine"
-Gilly25
ok98161
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby zappiesttom » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:02 pm

I would love to see more gamemodes.

Also I would like to see bigger towns, like a option to play a 25 or 30 man game ( which would be so chaotic )
zappiesttom
Jester
Jester

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:03 pm

ok98161 wrote:I can't remember if this is on the dev's side or not(I'm pretty sure it is), but can you make reports go through with just one person. I just played a game where a guy admitted to cheating when I jailed him, and it's hard to convince people to report someone if they didn't see the proof. Another situation could be if only 2 people can read mafia chat.

Kinda both sides, but this keeps the server from becoming over-loaded with invalid reports as is. We've had this discussion hundreds of times.

If us staff could actually do anything in-game other than give verbal warnings when playing, that would really cut down on a lot of issues, and stop known spammers/cheaters/etc from not getting banned quick enough through Trial System when we are sitting there in the same game as them.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:12 pm

Kirize12 wrote:
zappiesttom wrote:Also I would like to see bigger towns, like a option to play a 25 or 30 man game ( which would be so chaotic )

The developers would have to redraw from every angle to make this happen for cosmetics and such. Even upping the player count to 16 (upping it by one) would be an extrenuously time and money consuming project.

Even though it's unlikely at absolute best, I'd like to have games with up to 36 players.

I would support a mode with more players that just didn't have cosmetics at all, even if it were kind of bland, they aren't important at all.
canadian joker says a lot aboot society
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Dylanstone2 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Canabiscuit wrote:Make the merit points able to be exchanged into town points

That's a great idea! Since the merit points are more expensive the price of 100TP could equal around 4000MP it sound like a lot, but it would add up :D!!!
Fun Fact: No Guilty Reports :D
Click me -> Spoiler: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=63032

WELL, I DID WHAT WAS ASKED.... NOW I DESERVE A COOKIE
Dylanstone2
Transporter
Transporter

Postby alex1234321 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Dylanstone2 wrote:
Canabiscuit wrote:Make the merit points able to be exchanged into town points

That's a great idea! Since the merit points are more expensive the price of 100TP could equal around 4000MP it sound like a lot, but it would add up :D!!!

That would make Merit points useless. I would be fine with being able to convert Town Points into Merit Points, but not the other way around.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby MaskedPokerFace » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:17 am

new user interface
MaskedPokerFace
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Kikigiri » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:14 am

I would really like to see the buffs to Framer I suggested a long time ago:

1. If the Lookout is watching the Mafioso / GF's victim, anyone who was framed that night appears as an additional visitor.

2. Aside from the killer and the Janitor (who are obvious and can't be hidden), any Mafia visits to someone who is framed (including the Framer's own visit) are concealed from the Spy.

This would give the Framer a way to fool every TI. Currently, they are sometimes totally useless depending on what TIs are present in the game.
Last edited by Kikigiri on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please put the Witch in Coven mode. I miss it. :-(
Kikigiri
Jailor
Jailor

Postby MaskedPokerFace » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:04 am

Kikigiri wrote:I would really like to see the buffs to Framer I suggested a long time ago:

1. If the Lookout is watching the Mafioso / GF's victim, anyone who was framed that night appears as an additional visitor.

2. Any Mafia visits to someone who is framed (including the Framer's own visit) are concealed from the Spy.

This would give the Framer a way to fool every TI. Currently, they are sometimes totally useless depending on what TIs are present in the game.

only support 2
if visitor someone has been framed by framer,framed Visitor 's target name should include in spy screen( mafia's chat)."Mafia visited (x player)"
if Mafioso / GF's victim has been framed by framer,spy shouldnt recieve his name in mafia's chat.
MaskedPokerFace
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Kikigiri » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:21 pm

MaskedPokerFace wrote:
Kikigiri wrote:I would really like to see the buffs to Framer I suggested a long time ago:

2. Any Mafia visits to someone who is framed (including the Framer's own visit) are concealed from the Spy.

only support 2
if visitor someone has been framed by framer,framed Visitor 's target name should include in spy screen( mafia's chat)."Mafia visited (x player)"
if Mafioso / GF's victim has been framed by framer,spy shouldnt recieve his name in mafia's chat.
The Framer needs to be able to fool every TI role in some fashion, otherwise it will randomly be useless.

Also, I made a small tweak - it's necessary to not hide the Mafioso / GF / Janitor visit from the spy, since they're obvious anyway and hiding them will just confirm to the spy that there's a Framer, which is counterproductive. But they should hide things like the Consigliere or Consort, since that will let the Framer prevent the spy from "clearing" someone, effectively making them suspicious.

Currently the Framer is extremely counterproductive because while you may make someone look like Mafia to the Sheriff or Investigator, if one happens to choose your target, you will definitely make them look like non-Mafia to the Spy. Most of the time, a Framer visit is going to have the opposite of its intended effect and will help the Town more than the Mafia. That needs to be fixed.

Regarding the Lookout change, the idea is that if eg. I frame Harambe, and the mafioso, Drumpf, attacks someone, then a Lookout who is watching the Mafioso's target will see both Drumpf and Harambe as visitors. That way, the Lookout will still be useful (they've narrowed the Mafia killer down to two people), but will be potentially fooled into accusing Harambe; and the Framer remains useful against all TIs.
Last edited by Kikigiri on Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please put the Witch in Coven mode. I miss it. :-(
Kikigiri
Jailor
Jailor

Postby BisonPuncher » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:48 pm

An inbox where you can message players offline would be nice.
BisonPuncher
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby RojoTheGreat » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:13 pm

I would like to see some more Game modes added to the game. I would also like to see the some of the current ones fixed or modified to make them better. Here is an example: The witches vs vigilantes mode. The mode is almost unplayable because not enough people are playing it. Maybe find some way to spruce it up a bit. An idea for a game mode could possibly be "Manhunt." In Manhunt, one person could be an all powerful killing role that is exclusive to that mode. Everyone else could be trying to figure out who that person is and kill them. I don't know if it is a good idea, but at least it is an idea.
RojoTheGreat
RojoTheGreat

Postby lemonader666 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:38 pm

BeholdToTheeOG wrote:The ability to report and ignore people in lobbies. I'm thinking Custom here, good god.

Yeah i hate them too...

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby randomguyhavingfun » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:02 am

RojoTheGreat wrote:I would like to see some more Game modes added to the game. I would also like to see the some of the current ones fixed or modified to make them better. Here is an example: The witches vs vigilantes mode. The mode is almost unplayable because not enough people are playing it. Maybe find some way to spruce it up a bit. An idea for a game mode could possibly be "Manhunt." In Manhunt, one person could be an all powerful killing role that is exclusive to that mode. Everyone else could be trying to figure out who that person is and kill them. I don't know if it is a good idea, but at least it is an idea.

The devs cannot control what people are playing so it's hard to increase played numbers on a mode just like that
I have become what i despise, a man who despises himself.

Check out my role suggestions
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=45162
the psychaiatrist
Do you also want a more balanched and competetitive ranked mode in patch 1.6? See my ranked suggestions
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=48199

How would a new investigator list with new roles look?
randomguyhavingfun
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Julien8080 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:18 pm

How to fix Custom:

Step 1: Add reporting
Step 2: Add Chaotic Custom
Step 3: Add player-made role-lists that you can make outside of lobbies, then click to equip them while hosting a Custom lobby when hosting
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit
Spoiler: Rosebud is the sled.
Spoiler:
Julien8080
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby darkabsol » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:25 pm

I'd like there to be options to whether you want to judge Turkish or English servers in the trial system.

Not in the game itself, but still definitely needed nevertheless.
Do you have a problem with what I said above? Please call this number: 911 (Because I feel abused right now)

Spoiler:
JamesD28 wrote:
darkabsol wrote:That just makes Amnesiac a Survivor with benefits.

Do not open the spoiler below.
Spoiler: When you win as Cereal Killer.

I'm an attention whore. 1 click = 1 moment of attention to DarkAbsol.

Image Image ImageImage Image
darkabsol
Consigliere
Consigliere

Location: Outside your house, right now, watching you reading this on the forums

Postby Julien8080 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Kirize12 wrote:I know it's a bit early to judge, but this suggestion has 100% community support already:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=61037

Actually, it's not really 100%...

Even so, I really want it tested, it would be great for the game.
Spoiler: Rosebud is the sled.
Spoiler:
Julien8080
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby google222 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:12 pm

I would love the ability to exchange merit points into town points, but we can make the conversion ratio different, for instance 1 town point currently equals 4 merit points, but when converted from merit point to town point, 6 town points would equal 1 town point. Something like that would be cool; also, could you make a thing where you announced your next patch updates? I would love it so that they are scheduled on a certain day every two months or so, like maybe the 15 (midmonth).
google222
Executioner
Executioner

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback