[Masterthread] Ranked mobile freezes

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

[Masterthread] Ranked mobile freezes

Postby Metaltrucker » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:29 pm

I just started playing ranked on mobile and it freezes 9/10 and my ranked record is horrible because of it
Metaltrucker

Ranked Causes Mobile to Crash

Postby JSange » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:58 am

Played one game of ranked, tried to join another then the game force closed. Upon reopening, it went through startup again. It crashed on me almost immediately.
Good morning, God has let me live another day.

And I'm about to make it everyone's problem.
JSange
Jester
Jester

Lagging out of games

Postby Pack345 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:42 pm

I have a recurring problem with the game kicking me out randomly and freezing on the night screen. I don’t want to be reported for leaving early because I want to contribute to the town, maf, or whatever team I’m on. I was 1 Eli away from Gold and my information would have helped town win. This is a really frustrating problem, and I wanted to know if there was a way you could put players back into their games due to lag errors? Clash Royale does it, clash of clans, most mobile games have a function where if you lag out it can put you back. I’m tiered of losing Elo when I’m playing well.
Pack345

Re: Ranked mobile freezes

Postby shapesifter13 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:17 pm

We are looking into some mobile Ranked specific issues.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Re: Lagging out of games

Postby Jerme » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Does this only happen during ranked games?

Edit: Merged three treads about possibly the same issue.
Any further updated about freezes/crashes during ranked on mobile should go here.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Game freezes ALOT

Postby Hamzaplayz » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:07 pm

So whenever I’m in a game ranked or coven suddenly the chat goes silent but I can still here the music and map. The seconds are going down of night or day then at 0 seconds of the phase the game stays like that stuck in night or day and I can’t chat or do anything apart from stare at a frozen game. Please fix this bug. Thank you.
Hamzaplayz

Re: Game freezes ALOT

Postby SuzyPRO » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:39 pm

SAME especially if Im jailor it freezes on day 4 in ranked
SuzyPRO

Postby Pack345 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

This has been happening in several modes for me, but I have great service, great WiFi connection, I just figured I could try to add a new idea to curb losing elo. This is a bug that is happening ridiculously frequently. Usually I personally lag out when voting and talking at the same time, but there are also several experiences in which I am spontaneously kicked mid gameplay without being kicked by players. It’s just really unfortunate and I have begun to lose a ridiculous amount of elo because of it. Like I’ve lost at least 3 games today (or maybe past 2 days) just because the system is really broken somewhere.
Pack345

Postby Firenza » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:19 pm

I can confirm this happens more on ranked games. I tried to play 5 ranked games today. I only made it into 3 after it froze on the Role load in screen for 2 games. During the other 3 games I dropped before n4 on every game.

This never happens in other modes. I thought it might have been my VPN but I turned that off and I still lagged out of ranked games.

Played 12 to 15 games of All Any today in both normal and coven and didn't have any disconnection issues with VPN off or on. It is a bug 100%.
Firenza

Ranked bug

Postby Tjake123 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Ranked has a problem with freezing and crashing in night to day transitions freezing on first dead spotlight then crashing
Tjake123

Re: Ranked bug

Postby Djaouida » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:59 am

I don't think this is specific to ranked. As an issue occurring across all mobile devices wouldn't just be limited to a certain mode.
(There is no signature)
Djaouida
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Djaouida » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:00 am

I think this issue is likely due to the performance/age of your device.
(There is no signature)
Djaouida
Veteran
Veteran

Postby debruin233 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:39 pm

I have the same issue and I’m running iPhone 6s with latest updates. This started right after latest update I was able to play ranked before. It’s always on end of day 3 for me.
debruin233

Postby abursatvien » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:19 am

I also have this bug, it happens quite often and has caused me to lose nearly 40 ELO, I think this glitch is happening to everyone as people just randomly leave in the middle of cycles for no reason whether their team is winning or losing. For myself mafia had just gotten advantage and we were abt to hang the vigilante but then my game crashed and forced me to lose. I would appreciate at least looking into the newest patch and making sure it didn’t mess with mobile at all instead of blaming the phone, if you wouldn’t mind.
abursatvien

Ranked games

Postby manbearpig24 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:41 am

My ranked games keep freezing and causing my elo to tank
manbearpig24
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:16 pm

Firenza wrote:I can confirm this happens more on ranked games. I tried to play 5 ranked games today. I only made it into 3 after it froze on the Role load in screen for 2 games. During the other 3 games I dropped before n4 on every game.

This never happens in other modes. I thought it might have been my VPN but I turned that off and I still lagged out of ranked games.

Played 12 to 15 games of All Any today in both normal and coven and didn't have any disconnection issues with VPN off or on. It is a bug 100%.

Are you experiencing this on mobile or PC?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Game stops at 0 and can't type.

Postby F2A » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:34 pm

I was playing ranked and suddenly the countdown goes to 0 and won't budge. Nothing works, and I have to close the game. Im neutral killing and im pissed
F2A

Postby shapesifter13 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:52 pm

We are tracking issues, and I think it may just be that it is more reported in Ranked. Hopefully we can get this fixed soon.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Re: Game stops at 0 and can't type.

Postby Jerme » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:24 am

Which gamemode did you play?
and jsut to be sure: This happened on mobile correct?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby F2A » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:18 am

Yes, it happened on mobile and it seems to only happen on ranked.
F2A

Postby Jerme » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:20 am

Alright.
I'll merge this thread with the master thread of rnaked disconnects.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Kersai » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:54 am

My game freezes every second ranked games.Night counter hits zero then its over no new day comes.I never crash or freeze any other modes.just in ranked.
Kersai

Postby Jerme » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:25 am

In which night phases? While roles did you have?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Mobile Bug Ranked

Postby ShadowWolfy92 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:22 am

So on mobile doing rank and people keep getting dced or I get dced during the game and its runing the games for everyone and the rank system :( please fix
ShadowWolfy92

Ranked game frozen - Android

Postby Mmmmbuti » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:30 am

https://mmmmbuti.tumblr.com/post/181350 ... ame-frozen

The game just froze and didn't recover

Android version 8.1.0

Phone OnePlus 5
Mmmmbuti
Witch
Witch

Next

Return to Mobile Bug Reports