Forum Elections

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Your vote goes too?

Forum National Action Party (FNAP)
50%
Forum Institutional Revolution Party (FIRP)
17%
Forum Democratic Revolution Party (FDRP)
33%

Total votes : 18

Forum Elections

Postby Jafetlamval17 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:45 am

Some days ago i made a game in FG about 4 people running for Forum President, 3 of them are here now, the other one dissapeared or something. Anyway, here they are.

Parties:
Forum National Action Party (FNAP)
Forum Institutional Revolution Party (FIRP)
Forum Democratic Revolution Party (FDRP)

Question 1: Some members try to initiate a raid against another forum who raided us in the past.
Spoiler: FNAP: Countering like that makes us no different. If it was an unofficial raid, then we can approach the moderators there. If it was official, then we should not associate with them in any way as it could bring down our standing. A sytem where we skim some of the mos trusted users,turn them into mods, nd check the first 5 posts and PMs an account posts may help reduce the chance of a future raid more then a counter.
FIRP: Give them a slight warning about it. I wouldn't know tho :T
FDRP: First we look at the severity of the raid and our and their numbers, if we overwhelm them then we simply demand they formally apologize, if they overwhelm us then we do nothing, if number is equal we have a negotiation to reach a compromise

Question 2: Members ask for the creation of Forum Games Hub and Mods.
Spoiler: FNAP: I see no reason for or against such arguments. If they have a compelling argument, then they should have a right to at least testrun both of them.
FIRP: For Forum Games only when they are a trusted, their games have long history and many series which are accepted by the majority of the community. For Mods, the team knows exactly when they need one. Probably rejection.
FDRP: Agrees and if anyone disagrees then we have a debate and people vote on whether to pass it or not

Question 3: Some members want to add a post number requirement to post on some subforums, namely Forum Games and The Lounge.
Spoiler: FNAP: I can see Forum Games, and Mafia for that matter. But the Lounge is not the place to put a lock. I think that everyone should be able to post why their favorite animal is cool.
FIRP: Totally not, newbie role should be lasted requirement or people don't even know about it. (As I know so far the chance of raiding in the server is temporary low)
FDRP: No. This is because new players should be able to participate as they can bring in new and interesting ideas.

Question 4: Some of the members have decided to begin acting as "Pseudo mods" and call themselves the Vigilantes. They spam PMs to people who break the rules.
Spoiler: FNAP: Sadly,unlike batman, a Vigilante is stilk a ryle breaker. Spam is spam, an we should focus more on having a bigger and more active mod base so people don't feel a need for this behavior.
FIRP: Please can't punish the rules breakers if you are one, totally apply punishments on them and totally make them realize how shitty it was not to report first.
FDRP: Warn them and say that this is overexcessive. If they continue with their course of action suspend them and subsequently bans them.

Question 5: Some people think there should be a post limit per user in Role Ideas (one post each week or so)
Spoiler: FNAP: People should be able to post whenever an idea comes to mind an gain the criticism and liking of other people. If they post too much, or make joke roles, then they are spamming and making filler posts and we deal with those. The only exception is the resident domestic terrorist, Seththeking, who now has a 0 post cap so he can no longer troll.
FIRP: Totally agree, people will have more time to think about what are they going to post.
FDRP: Agrees with a post limit but make it so that it’s 10 per week

Question 6: There is a raid going on in the forums, what should we do?
Spoiler: FNAP: Help the mods. Don't make posts or PMs, and report the raiders. Try to make their lives easier.
FIRP: Catch ones-interrogate them-useless-ban. Catch another ones-interrogate them-useful-shut down.
FDRP: Ban the raiders, gather our men, strike back when they are weakest.

Question 7: A trusty, old member of the community asks to be a mod.
Spoiler: FNAP: If he has experience and a will to do well, we need more mods. Let them in with open arms.
FIRP: I don't know shouldn't they be mod sooner if people want it and the community trusted?
FDRP: Discussion amongst mod and council members, we look through his history and ask him several interview type questions and me and mods debate to come to an unanimous decision on whether to modify him or not, citing reasons if rejected

Question 8: Jafetlamval17 asks you if you love him, what would you answer?
Spoiler: FNAP: Sorry. I'm afraid I'm taken. On these forums, I am engaged to [redacted], who would become the First [redacted] of the forums were I to win. I am really sorry. Mayhap we can still be friends?
FIRP: :shock:
FDRP: No homo

Question 9: There is a bomb threat in one of the forum mayor threads! They want one million posts added to their account and one of them turned into a mod, what will you do?
Spoiler: FNAP: We do not deal with a threat of physical violence in these forums. No moderator or posts are given, the accounts are banned,and the police are called.
FIRP: CUT THE RED WIRE!!!!
FDRP: Ask them who they want to turn into a mod and tell them it’s gonna take up to a month to process all details citing complicated coding word which loosely implies that the server can’t facilitate one million post and that we need to code so it can be done. Meantime get people to trace their IP and find associations and when we’re sure we’ve found them all smite and ban them

Question 10: The Mods are trying to get rid of you as president, saying they don't want you there, what will you do?
Spoiler: FNAP: Request their reasoning, but resign anyway.
FIRP: Totally get out of my position cus like they are powerful and i'm so vulnerable. *Sigh* I'm the president whatchu expect? LABOR CHANGE! Time to hire that penguin I promised him a position when I'm elected.
FDRP: Do a forum wide referendum if the people wants me I’ll stay. If they don’t I’ll quietly step down.

Vote, people of the forums! VOTE!
The original Scott Hicks.
Doctor,Survivor and Spy prefered.

Space Station 13 Aka TOS in space WITH VIOLENCE AND CLOWNS. <External Link>

I was Blackmailed into placing these:
Spoiler:

Jafetlamval17
Doctor
Doctor

Re: Forum Elections

Postby fwogcarf » Fri May 04, 2018 11:06 am

fnap
Spoiler: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M79vYZu-WIKrW0WQ0pCISBq66DeBfSir5T7RCuy0OWY/edit?usp=sharing
We are creators of our own future

We are supporters of forces against despair

We defend against the evils of the world

We are guardians, we are strong
fwogcarf
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to The Lounge