My Account

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

My Account

Postby thejimmyking » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Look, I've been patient. But you GUYS have NOT given ME my ACCOUNT back. I've waited months. Sometimes, I go to the TOWN OF SALEM HOMEPAGE AND just stare at it for a while listening to the music to the point of tearing up. I don't think you guys understand how much this game means to me or how much I NEED my account for my sanity and happiness. I'm super depressed and getting in fights all the time. I LOST MY POSSIBLE FIANCE OVER THIS GAME. I beg you have mercy. Please....I've learned my lesson. You don't know what you have until it's lost and that completely describes my situation right now. Spamming is probably the softest offense. Please, I respect your guys' decision for my ban, and I completely agree. I just don't think it has to be permanent. TRUST ME, I have learned my lesson.
Sorry if I am wasting your time but please support one of your games biggest supporters.
thejimmyking
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: My Account

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:18 pm

As stated in your previous Appeal, we have a Zero-Tolerance policy on racial slurs, hate speech, etc.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thejimmyking » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:42 pm

And, respectfully, as also stated in my previous appeals, I never did hate speech, racial slurs, etc. I was reported for spam.
thejimmyking
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby thejimmyking » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:00 pm

I'm sorry but why are you ignoring me. I never did hate speech or anything of the sort. All I did was spam and that should not be a permanent ban, and trust me I've learned my lesson. I promise to never do it again. Please just give a Town of Salem lover his account back.
thejimmyking
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby thejimmyking » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:30 am

Please answer me. My life honestly has went from a 10 to a -3 since this game has been taken away from me.
thejimmyking
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TurdPile » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Unbanned. Your account will be kept an eye on. Please read the code of conduct and act within the rules.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals