How do I refer a friend?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

How do I refer a friend?

Postby bogm0nst3r » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:04 pm

I already signed up and would like to invite a friend to play... do I just copy the link and they say who referred them when they sign up?
bogm0nst3r
Jester
Jester

Re: How do I refer a friend?

Postby EpicShots » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:45 pm

All your friends need to do is add your username into a box at the bottom of the sign up screen that will say you referred them, they will also need to complete certain things before the referral goes through, you can find out more here: http://blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewto ... 11&t=26003
EpicShots
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Shilster » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:26 am

After clicking the register button and inserting all of their information, your friend will see the following box:

Tell them type in "bogm0nst3r".

If they ever make a purchase, you will get a reward.
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby bogm0nst3r » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:38 pm

EpicShots wrote:All your friends need to do is add your username into a box at the bottom of the sign up screen that will say you referred them, they will also need to complete certain things before the referral goes through, you can find out more here: http://blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewto ... 11&t=26003

Okay, thanks! I wasn't sure if I did it correctly, but now I know I did.

Shilster wrote:After clicking the register button and inserting all of their information, your friend will see the following box:

Tell them type in "bogm0nst3r".

If they ever make a purchase, you will get a reward.
Thank you! They don't know about me getting anything. :D I actually only wanted to play with them, to be honest... none of my friends have been online D:
bogm0nst3r
Jester
Jester

Return to Ask Questions