Game Freezing Often

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Game Freezing Often

Postby JiimBV » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:03 pm

When I first started playing the game it didn't freeze at all, now in most of my games I freeze... makes it unplayable. Any idea why, or what I can do to fix it?

Sometimes it freezes when the timer hits 0, sometimes it just freezes at random times. Very frustrating.
JiimBV

Re: Game Freezing Often

Postby Razbae » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:18 am

Usually something to do with your internet. Instead of getting a message saying "you're internet connection has been lost" you get a frozen screen.
Razbae
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby SpellChecker » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:25 am

This is due to your internet connection being weak, unfortunately all you can do is plugging an Ethernet cable directly to your computer, or try getting closer to your router if that does not work I would recommend try upgrading your internet.
Last edited by SpellChecker on Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpellChecker
Vampire
Vampire

Postby JiimBV » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Ok, that makes sense actually. I think I need to get a new router.. Or a new modem. Or both. They are both pretty old but I have no idea which one is causing the problem.
JiimBV

Postby jld3221 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:35 am

JiimBV wrote:When I first started playing the game it didn't freeze at all, now in most of my games I freeze... makes it unplayable. Any idea why, or what I can do to fix it?

Sometimes it freezes when the timer hits 0, sometimes it just freezes at random times. Very frustrating.

This happens to both myself and my friends ALL THE TIME! I know it is not my internet connection because when I open a new tab and search something it works perfectly. I am not sure if this is a bug or how I can fix it either!
Why are fun-sized candy bars called fun-sized? There is nothing fun about a candy bar that is 1/8 the size of a normal candy bar.
Spoiler: Image
jld3221
Doctor
Doctor

Postby ManSeeksBucket » Tue May 03, 2016 11:43 pm

That's kinda bullocks. Spent all night switching computers, connection types, wireless and plugged in, and in browser vs steam. Seems way too sensitive for this kind of game
ManSeeksBucket

Return to Ask Questions