[GAME] What can I do if I'm missing an Achievement?

Search here before posting your questions

[GAME] What can I do if I'm missing an Achievement?

Postby Naru2008 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:49 am

If you have completed the requirements for an achievement, but don't see it in your Achievement Browser after completing it, the first thing you should do is close the game and re-log into the game and double check the Achievement Browser to see if your client has updated your achievement list.

On the off chance the above didn't fix your problem, please take a screenshot showing you've met the requirements to get the achievement, (for example, if you've gotten the 'Apprentice' 10 wins achievement, but not the 'Novice' 5 wins achievement, take a screenshot including those achievements) and message [http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&un=TurdPile]TurdPile[/url]. If you can prove you've earned the achievement beyond a doubt, then they can grant the achievement to your account manually. You will need to re-login to make sure it was given to you in your Achievement Browser. Should it not be in your Achievement Browser, they will attempt it again.

If the achievement is something that can only be proved in-game rather than just from the Achievement Browser, such as the 'Where does it hurt?' achievement for Doctor which requires you to heal 3 people in the same game, you will need to send a screenshot of each time you healed someone in that game, each night that you healed them successfully. For the similar achievements that require multiple targets in-game, you will need to provide enough screenshots to cover them. If you fail to do so, you will not be eligible to get the achievement(s). Screenshots are important!

Please note that if you haven't gotten the Steam Achievement for achievements you've unlocked in-game, you will need to do one of the following, as TurdPile nor any of the staff on the forums can manually grant you Steam Achievements;
  • Message Steam Support and ask them for assistance.
  • Steam is likely to send you to the Developers, so you're probably better off just emailing the Developers. Provide your username and screenshots, and they can grant it to you manually. The email is info@blankmediagames.com

BLACKPINK #SaveJennie

K/DA
Naru2008
Holy TurdPile!
Holy TurdPile!

Return to Frequently Asked Questions