DR VII: The Reboot (The End)

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

DR VII: The Reboot (The End)

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:32 pm

DR VII: The Reboot

Helllllloooooooo everyone! I'm your beautiful, smart, endearing host of this magical game of Dangan Ronpa. I will be looking foward to this :>

DA RULES:
Spoiler: 1. To win, you must survive and then win the final trial.
2. There will be three phases: Night Phase, Investigation Phase, and then Trial Phase.
3. During Night Phase, send me any night action your little heart desires (Including killing a fellow classmate). Note for this game: I am going to be REALISTIC as in you probably can't lockpick doors since I am pretty sure noone knows how to actually do that. Breaking locks however... And if you want to murder someone, give me a general description of your murder plan. It can just be simple like "I want to murder so-and-so with a knife"
4. During investigation phase, you investigate trying to find out who the killer is by finding evidence.
5. The next phase is Trial Phase, which starts once everyone has voted for it during Investigation Phase. During this phase, you will vote for who you think is the culprit. Whoever recieves majority vote is executed.
6. If you are the culprit and you successfully get through Trial Phase, you will get a special prize :>
7. The maximum number of people you can kill is up to 2 people. You can not commit suicide. You can have a maximum of one accomplice. Accomplices gain nothing.
8. Between Trial Phase and Night Phase there is a short intermission in which the dead can also talk.
9. If you are inactive for a long time, you will get a maximum of 2 prods before you are kicked from the game.
10. You can only knock out a maximum of 2 people each night.
11. When I type I will type with this color. Noone else is allowed to type in that color :>
12. If I get multiple murder requests, I will pick the one I think is most interesting.
13. No editing posts. Nor changing your avatar without permission.

My Rules:
Spoiler: 1. During RNG phase, I am going to RNG a random number on the list of names.
2. If it lands on your name, you are automatically executed.
3. If you kill someone, you have both night immunity until the final trial and immunity from the RNG game.
4. If it lands on someone who has night immunity or are dead, noone will be executed.
5. If a murderer successfully gets away with murder, instead of rolling just once, I will roll TWICE.
6. The RNG phase will take place between the Trial Phase and Intermission Phase.

Players Currently Alive:
Spoiler: 4) M4xwell the Ultimate Rickdamner
8) Ibney000 the Ultimate Note Taker
11) InsaneSmile the Ultimate Chef.
12) LeDerpinator the Ultimate Psycho
18) LetitiaWilson the Ultimate Exorcist
21) BlueKnight0729 the Ultimate Chemist

Dead Players:

Spoiler: 17) letitgo the Ultimate Waifu
2) pretzellover33 the Ultimate Babysitter
19) LordofFail the Ultimate Mindgames
14) Odin1010 the Ultimate Forger
3) Ciary the Ultimate Musician
22) Cyantic the Ultimate Philosopher
16) leyva45 the Ultimate HM Slave
20) Arckas the Ultimate Physician
6) ciara the Ultimate Turtle Detective
5) FortaDragon the Ultimate Wingman
9) Sturps the Ultimate Rogue
15) ARES147 the Ultimate Gamer
10) Santa07 the Ultimate Hunter
13) GravityFalls the Ultimate Madness
7) Coobie the Ultimate Contractor
1) milte345 the Ultimate Programmer

Floor 1:

Spoiler: Image
RED SPACE=Incinerator
1) milte345
2) pretzellover33
3) ciary, M4xwell
4) FortaDragon
5) ciara
6) Santa07
7) ibney000, Aeolian
8) coobie
9) InsaneSmile
10) LeDerpinator, GravityFalls
11) Odin1010
12) ARES147
13) leyva45
14) letitgo
15) LetitiaWilson
16) LordofFail
17) Arckas
18) BlueKnight0729, Cyantic

Outside

Night 1 Explanation:
Spoiler: Odin originally developed a plan that involved killing pretzel and someone else (I cant remember currently). He wanted to make notes and plant them on the bodies to make it look like pretzel and ciary had formed together a plan to kill someone. After they had killed that someone, he wanted to make it look like ciary betrayed pretzel. He did originally want to do it in their handwriting, but I told him that required him to have their handwriting to do. So the first thing he did was write the notes. While he was writing the notes, something unexpected happened. Lordoffail broke into his room, slapped him, and said, "That's for 5C" Odin knew he couldnt risk LordofFail seeing him writing, so when LordofFail questioned as to what he was doing, Odin punched him square in the face knocking him out. He put LoF into the closet and proceeded with his murder plan. He went to the incinerator in order to see if the coast was clear in order to throw LoF into the incinerator. Sadly ciary was there. Odin tried getting ciary to go away from the incinerator, but to no avail. So he just did the next best thing- go and kill pretzel. First he went to the storage room and got a hammer. Then he went to pretzel's room and knocked. As soon as pretzel opened the door he hit him with the hammer on the head. Sadly it didn't kill him. He hit him again on the back, and the final blow was one more hammer hit to the head. He planted the notes on him, cleaned himself off with a rag (he got blood on himself) and then went back to the incinerator. Ciary was gone, so he dragged LoF into the incinerator and threw him in (but only his head could fit in so yeah...) but before he threw him in he burned Pretzel's keycard, the hammer,the other half of one of the notes, and the rag he used to clean himself off.
Then he planted the final note on LoF and that was the end of the night :>

Night 2 Explanation
Spoiler: So first letitia's original plan was to go, get a butcher knife, go find ciary, and stab her then frame someone to make it look like she did it. She went to the kitchen and got a butcher knife. Then she went to find ciary. She found ciary and Ares walking together into the kitchen, but right before Ares entered the cafeteria he turned right around. She went in for the kill. Right before she was about to kill ciary, ciary turned around and started talking to Letitia. Ciary found her suspicious and asked to counterattack if attacked. Well Letitia did attack and ciary did counterattack. Right as ciary had letitia pinned to the ground, Cyantic ran in. Letitia saw her chance. She wanted to use Cyantic to help her murder ciary. I think originally, she planned on getting him to knock ciary out then she killed both of them. Anyways, she was gonna act as though she was attacked. Ciary didnt help her case, with stabbing Letitia and running towards the door where Cyantic was standing (Yeah, she wasnt going for cyantic, she was going for the door to run away. Her intention wasnt to kill Letitia)but to Cyantic this looked like she was running towards him. He whipped out his gun, and shot her. I told him they would both die in 5 minutes if left untreated. So he sprint to the storage room to get supplies but was knocked out there.

So basically, Letitia was the murderer. Cyantic was the murder weapon. Now you are probably like AQUA THAT IS THE HARDEST CASE EVER HOW WERE WE SUPPOSED TO GET THAT. Well I did give you guys a lot of hints. Sorry if it was really hard, I just thought it would be a neat case to do. FORGIVE MEH PLZ.

Anyways, Letitia gets Night/ RNG immunity. Two RNG rolls are happening. Prepare yourselves :P

Night 3 Explanation
Spoiler: I'ma just gonna copy and paste the pm Sturps sent me since that is easier.

Sturps wrote:Just a warning, I am probably worse than ciary. :roll:
(sorry for the delay, family christmas stuff and whatnot)

Goal: To kill someone and get away with it.
Target: Anyone, but preferably BoomLay, if he's in my room at a point later in the plan (he threatens my alibi, plus I'm the Ultimate Rogue) If not in my room, I'll be using the handheld mirror as a backup plan to snatch someone from outside as they walk by without being seen.

• Go to the Storage and grab these items:
    - A khukri knife (I need a knife long enough to pierce through a torso and still have a bit sticking out on the other side)
    - A small handheld mirror (alibi safety item, backup plan)
    - A small bottle of liquid concentrated sleeping medicine (Your choice as to whether the medicine has a colour or not. It probably should have a colour to make the murder solvable.)
    Note: I want to stuff the medicine bottle in the right pocket of my pants, and I want to do it in such an awkward way that other people in the storage notice that I'm putting something in my right pocket. Again, you'll see later. All of this is alibi stuff.
  • Return to my room. Stop for nothing along the way.
  • Pick up the book 'History of Aquakuma' from the desk, open it three quarters of the way through, and fold the top right corner of the page.
  • Go to the bathroom and place the book on the floor near the door. Use my knife to shave off a bit of facial hair to leave in the sink. (alibi safety plan) (is this illegal because my portrait doesn't show facial hair?)

At this point, two things can happen. BoomLay is in the room with me, or BoomLay isn't.
So I have two plans of action for you to use depending on what happens.

• Situation A: BoomLay is in the room.
This is not very likely, but it would be the best situation for my plan as it avoids a lot of trouble and potential struggle from targets that I take out in the hallway.

• Stay in the bathroom after shaving.
  • Use my knife to slightly cut myself on my forehead. I have an alibi planned.
  • Lure BoomLay into our rooms bathroom by smashing my handheld mirror and calling out for help.
  • Stab him in the center of the chest, puncturing the heart and poking the knife out the other side. Do not pull out the knife. (This is assuming that the Dangan Ronpa murderer has immaculate aim and dexterity to wedge a knife in between the ribcage and through the heart =p)
  • Temporarily prop his dead body over the sink so that he doesn't fall to the floor.
  • Clean the part of the knife that is sticking out of BoomLay with the lower right part of my shirt. Don't want an infection now, do we?(Why so specific? You'll see.)
  • Pour some of the concentrated sleeping medicine onto the clean knife part so it drips down both sides. Put the medicine bottle in my left pocket.
  • Prop his body so that the extruding knife part is pointing upwards to prevent more blood going on the knife.
  • Pick up the book off the floor and hit my right wrist and my head with enough force to leave a bruise.
  • Spend the next 3 minutes recovering from such a disorienting and stupid alibi safety plan.
  • Throw the book on the floor of the bathroom.
  • Take BoomLay's body off the sink and slowly kneel down with it.
  • Lay down on the floor and push the extruding knife part onto the lower right of my shirt where the bloodstain is.
  • Scream at the pain if necessary, butleave my mouth open and await unconsciousness. (Yet another alibi safety step to account for the loss of the medicine in the bottle)
Note: You can apply poison to a weapon, use it on someone, and they can die due to the introduction of the poison to their bloodstream. I'm assuming that the same applies with the sleeping medicine.

• Situation B: BoomLay is not in the room.
This..... is a little problematic. It heavily threatens my alibi as it will take a long time for the murder to occur, and my alibi is based on reading the book. Its going to be hard to convince them I was reading a book for 20-30 minutes and then suddenly decide to shave. I may end up waiting all night for a target to kill. When the moment comes, I might ask to go searching for someone to knock out and kill if nobody passes my door.

• Pick up the book on the floor, leave the bathroom and go to my door.
  • Slightly move my handheld mirror out of the door so I can see if anyone is approaching or leaving. This may take a while.
  • If anyone walks by my door, quickly knock them out with the book and drag them to my bathroom.
  • Drop the book on the floor of the bathroom to free my hands.
  • Use my knife to slightly cut myself on my forehead. I have an alibi planned.
  • Stab the target in the center of the chest, puncturing the heart and poking the knife out the other side. Do not pull out the knife.
  • Proceed with the plan listed in Situation A.

sorry if this is going to be a pain to deal with, but at least I organized it :P

Anyways, in my opinion, what really fucked Sturps over was Boomlay's night actions. I told Sturps after he stabbed himself he would have 5 minutes before he would "techinally" die and i would have to save him since it is against the rules for suicide. Sturps told me it would be all right since Boomlay would help him, which Boomlay didn't. Another thing that screwed Sturps over was that noone actually investigate Sturps/ the weapon at all, which would give him more of an alibi if you guys did.

Night 4 Explanation
Spoiler: The night before, Coobie had asked to rewind the clocks back 10 minutes, but was interrupted by Eyeofthetiger so they were only put back 5 minutes. HOWEVER! I feel coobie failed to realize that everything gets cleaned up at the end of each day. This includes setting the clocks back to their original time :D (inb4 someone says, Aqua! Why didnt you clean up the storage! I did, there just isnt any items there anymore >:D) Anyways, he went looking for someone that was alone. He found Cow's room in rubble and saw nelly there so he took his chance. He knocked her out with a lamp from his room. He dragged her to Nelly's room where he tied her up onto the bed and asked her questions. Regardless of how she would answer, he would storm out of the room in a rage. Then he would go and try to find another person all by himself. Ares was the only one by himself, spinning around in circles in the church. He asked to knock him out with his fist, but i changed it to knocking him out with the rock (more realistic). After Ares was knocked out, coobie killed him by stamping his throat with his foot. Then he went back to his room for the night.
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Location: Forcing children to kill each other... In a forum far far away.

Re: DR VII: The Reboot (Confirmation and Introductions)

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Reserved For Executions/ Deaths

letitgo (Execution)

Spoiler: Minionization
The Ultimate Waifu's Execution (?)

Letitgo looks at everyone in the cafeteria.He can't breathe. One minute he just wakes up... And now she is getting executed? He starts crying... As a chain from the cafeteria door wraps around his neck and pulls him out of the cafeteria. He tries to grab on to something, but only grabs air. The screen shows where letitgo is. He is screaming, and eventually the chain brings her to a dark room. It lights up, and reveals a wardrobe of clothes. A robot with a fancy wig on slides up behind letitgo, and measures him with a ruler. The robot kicks him high up into the air. Below him the robot holds out some clothes as he falls into them with a thud. The robot picks him up as he is a little whoozy from the fall. He throws him on a table. Letitgo starts struggling, and cuffs appear and strap letitgo to the table. The robot pulls out a giant needle - like the kind used for tatooing. The robot holds the needle close to letitgo's face as a tear falls out of his eye... And the screen zooms out of the room and the door closes. All you can hear is grinding noises. Then the noise stops. The screen goes blank. Suddenly someone bursts out into the cafeteria. It is letitgo? But... He looks different. He looks like:

pretzellover33 (Death)
Spoiler: Victim: pretzelllover33
Cause of Death: Crushing Blow to the Head
Other injuries: Two blows, one to the front of the skull and one on the back
Time of Death: 10:27 P.M.

LordofFail (Death)

Spoiler: Victim: LordofFail
Cause of Death: Major burns to head
Other injuries: Blow to front of face
Time of death: 10:33 P.M.

Odin (Execution)

Spoiler: The Ultimate Forger(ies)
The Ultimate Forger's Execution
Odin looks around. He can't believe it. He was actually caught. His thought process is interruped as Ringlet sneaks up behind him and wraps a dog chain around his neck. He screams and pulls but Ringlet just pulls him out of the cafeteria. Ringlet carries him to a room. All that is in it is a giant machine called the Duplicator 2000. A small room opens up in the machine with a chair inside, and Ringlet throws him inside. Suddenly coming out of the machine... Is other Odins. But they all have these wierd bone nose piercings and hula skirts. They look like a tribe. They gather around the room that the "original" Odin was put in. The door opens, and they immediatly jump upon him. They raise him over their heads and carry him away. Suddenly the screen shows a giant volcano, with all the tribe members gathered around. Ringlet is dressed up with a wig that looks like Odin's hair and is wearing his clothes, but also has bone decorations on him. He is chanting something. Suddenly he points at Odin, and they throw him into the volcano. Ringlet raises his arms to the sky as a giant puff of smoke comes out of the volcano. The Odin Volcano Gods are pleased.

Ciary (Death)

Spoiler: Victim: Ciary
Cause of Death: Bleeding to Death from two Gunshots wounds, one to the stomach and one to the leg
Other Injuries: None
Time of Death: 10: 25

Cyantic (Execution)
Spoiler: Just Like Socrates
The Ultimate Philosopher's Execution
Cyantic is in a dark room. He is looking around frantically. Suddenly the entire room lights up. Behind Cyantic is an entire army of robots, armed with Roman helmets and spears. He looks over his shoulder, and fear comes across his face. In front of him is a large hallway. He sprints down the hallway, and all the robots chase him. They spill over each other, and eventually form a tidal wave. He sprints foward as the robots chase him. He sees the end of the hallway illuminated by a light. He sees Ringlet standing there in a dark cloak, holding a chalice. Cyantic looks inside. The liquid is purple. He looks back behind him, and the tidal wave of robots are getting closer. He looks down at the poisen. A stern look comes across his face. He holds the chalice to his mouth. He drinks it. He looks back at everyone, and holds up a peace sign, right as he collapses on the floor. The robots stop, and circle around his body as the video zooms out slowly hovering over his dead body.

leyva45 (Execution)
Spoiler: Victory Road
The Ultimate HM Slave's Execution
Leyva is on all 4's, with Ringlet on his back. He pulls out a machine... Its an HM teacher. He puts it to the back of his head, and pushes. He pushes it a bunch of times, repeadetly. Leyva looks in pain as he does so. Then Ringlet is done, and pulls out boots with spurs. He digs them into Leyva's side. The first step on this Victory Road is a giant waterfall. Leyva climbs up it, no problem. Then there is a giant tree. Looks like a job for cut! A giant mountain with a boulder falling down it... Psshhhh no problem for Rock Climb and Rock Smash. A giant rock in the way? Move it with Strength! See that giant lake? Surf time baby! Leyva sees the finish line... Over a giant chasm. Gotta fly! He jumps in midair. Ringlet jumps off of him right as he jumps, onto the side with the finish line. He tries to move foward... But finds out he cant. He cant fly. Ringlet looks at a disk in his hand... That reads fly on it. Leyva plunges into the chasm below... Into a deep river flowing in the chasm. He is being pulled by the current... Into a giant whirpool! Its no problem though... Cus he learned whirlpool! He can just go down it. He laughs as he is pulled into the center of the whirlpool, and submerges into the water. A couple bubbles come up. Ringlet looks at the other disk in his hand that says Whirlpool. He throws both Fly and Whirlpool into the trashcan convineniatly located at the finish, and walks out the exit of Victory Road.

Arckas (Execution)
Spoiler: Take Your Pills
The Ultimate Physician's Execution
A dark room lights up. In the middle, is Arckas, tied to a post. He looks around desperatly, but is in vain as the room is so dark. Suddenly a feather from a robotic arm tickles his nose, and he sneezes. Instantly, robots in doctor's clothing surround him. Pushing through the robots is Doctor Ringlet. He looks at him. He starts inspecting certain parts of his face, staring closely at features such as the eye and mouth. He writes something on his paper on his clipboard. He holds it up to Arckas's face. It reads: "Prescription: 5,000 pills!" Arckas stares at it for a moment as all the robots clear. Arckas suddenly has a worried look on his face and struggles on his pole. Ringlet starts to walk away, then stops and turns around. He rips off his doctor's clothes to reveal an army outfit. Around his chest he has shells of pills wrapped around. He whips out two machine guns, and loads them up with the pills. Arckas is struggling even more and starting to sweat. Suddenly four hooks enter his mouth and open it up wide. Ringlet puts a cigar in his mouth. Then starts shooting. At first, Arckas is forced to swallow some of the pills. But as more and more keep entering his mouth, tons are falling out because he isnt able to swallow quick enough. He starts to choke. He is also getting dizzy. But soon he is able to breath as he vomits. Ringlet quickly reloads as he keeps firing. And keeps firing. And keeps firing. Then notices he ran out of ammo. He clicks on the trigger a phew times. Then walks away, leaving a body stripped to the pole surrounded by a pool of vomit mixed with blood.

ciara (Execution)
Spoiler: The Final Judgement
The Ultimate Turtle Detective's Execution
Ciara is standing in a dark room. Suddenly, a light flips on. She is standing in a defendant's stand. She is surrounded by a table that is in a circle around her. Sitting at the table are robots. Sitting in the high seat, is a judge. It is Ringlet with a fancy wig on. He says, "We gather today to investigate the case of Ciara, whom BROKE THE RULES!" The surrounding robots gasp. "Blasphemy!" One says. "Truly Disgusting!" Another says. Ciara says, "I.. Didn't Do it! I swear! I plead innocent!" Ringlet yells in the room, "WHAT DOES THE JURY SAY!" One by one, the robots all say, "Guilty!" Ciara can only look in despair. Finally, Ringlet says one more time in a booming voice, "THE DEFENEDANT, CIARA, HAS BEEN FOUND... GUILTY!!! DEATH PENANTLY!" Ciara can't believe her hears. Suddenly the floor underneath of her opens up. She reaches up, but only grabs air. She falls down, into the depths. She is falling for a while, then sees the bottom of the hole. It is covered with spikes. A single tear flies out of her eye as she plunges into the spikes below. Ringlet yells, "COURT IS ADJOURNED!"

FortaDragon (Death)
Spoiler: Victim: FortaDragon
Cause of Death: Heart Punctured
Other Injuries: Trauma to the Face
Time of Death: 10:13 P.M.

Sturps (Execution)
Spoiler: Best Roller Coaster Ride Ever!!!!
The Ultimate Rogue's Execution

Just for fun, everyone gets to participate in this execution!

Everyone is thrown into a long roller coaster, which has fire painted on both sides. In the very back cart is Sturps, who is all bound and gagged up. The safety handles come down, and everyone is ready to go. Ringlet pulls the lever, and the roller coaster takes off at the speed of light. Everyone is holding up their hands.... Except for some who are puking over the sides of the cart (Don't worry, Ringlet will have to clean that up later). The roller coaster goes through a giant loop-de-loop and a giant hill. There is one point in the roller coaster where the rail just stops and the roller coaster jumps through mid-air to the other side and lands on more tracks. There is a giant cave that is pitch black, and is quickly illuminated by fire spouting up through the ground. After the cave it is just straight run for a while. The roller coaster isn't even going that fast. Everyone is starting to get bored (Though for the people puking this is like heaven). Then there is a split in the roller coaster tracks, though it doesnt really seem to matter because the roller coaster just goes on the left one. Well except for one person that is... But noone really seemed to notice. Sturps's cart is thrown onto the right one. He sees what lies ahead... A giant meat grinder. He is struggling but dat binding is too good. He's throw into the giant meat grinder, right as the actual roller coaster stops. Everyone gets out and is given a free sausage link for some reason.

Ares147 (Death)
Spoiler: Victim: Ares147
Cause of Death: Crushed Windpipe (Blow to the neck)
Time of death: 10:32
Other injuries: Blow to front of face

Santa07 (Death)
Spoiler: Blasted to death by an angry Aquakuma. Does the rest really matter?

GravityFalls (Death)
Spoiler: Blasted to death by an angry Aquakuma. Does the rest really matter?

Coobie (Execution)
Spoiler: Oops! Oh well!
The Ultimate Contractor's Execution

Coobie is bound and gagged to a chair in the middle of a large room. Its so big in fact, you can't see its ceiling. Ringlet is looking at a large paper, which appears to be blueprints for something. He finishes reading it, and rolls it tight and sticks it into his pocket. He points at a spot near coobie. Coobie is struggling hard. A bunch of robots carrying large building materials all run to that spot, and start building a wall. Ringlet points to another spot, and they start building another wall. This process repeats until there are four walls around coobie. Then ringlet points up, and they start building a ceiling on top of the walls. Coobie is now in a giant room. And then walls. And then ceiling. And then walls. Before long, a giant tower is starting to form. Its so tall in fact, the higher floors start seemingly dissapear in the darkness. Then Ringlet stops pointing. The robots stop building, and they appear to be done. They line up in a long line and look up at the magnificent beauty they have made. And then it all collapses in an instant, on top of coobie. Ringlet is extremely suprised by this, and whips out the blueprints. Along with the blueprints falls out a nail. Ringlet picks it up and looks at the blueprints, and it says near teh base floor "DO NOT FORGET TO PUT NAIL HERE". Ringlet's cheeks become red, then he throws it over his shoulder and walks away slowly.

milte345 (Death)
Spoiler: Victim: milte345
Cause of Death: Sharp object to throat
Other injuries: None
Time of death: 10:25 P.M.
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Postby pretzellover33 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Wait, so I don't share a room with anybody? *breath of relief*
b
e
n

i
s
l
a
n
d
pretzellover33
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Ciara » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Hello, people! I hope to murder you all have a wonderful time! :D
And I can't live without you now, I can't even live with myself
And I can't live without you now, and I don't want nobody else
I only have myself to blame
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Location: America? Europe? Australia? Canada? Could be at the bottom of the Pacific. I don't know.

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:58 pm

BoomLay wrote:AQUA MY COLOR IS #400000 CAN U PLEZ FIX IT
also why do i have to be stuck with aeo

No.

Be despaired.

xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Postby Arckas » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:59 pm

I like how I passed through many upon many doors when my room is just a straight shot to the area. :P
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Aqua...um you changed my colour...to what? >.>
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby Ciara » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Aqua... can you change my color to #408080? Please? *makes turtle puppy-dog eyes*
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Location: America? Europe? Australia? Canada? Could be at the bottom of the Pacific. I don't know.

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:01 pm

No moar editing colors. LIVE WITH IT.
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Alrighty...IMMA BE THE VERY BEST...~
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby Ciara » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:06 pm

xXxAQUAxXx wrote:No moar editing colors. LIVE WITH IT.

THANK YOU AQUA!!! :D *hugs you*
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Everyone should be happy with their colours, Aqua changed mine to poop green ;-;
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby Ciara » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:09 pm

IAmAMunchlax wrote:Everyone should be happy with their colours, Aqua changed mine to poop green ;-;

IT'S BEAUTIFUL MUNCH. EMBRACE IT!!!
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Cerilium wrote:
IAmAMunchlax wrote:Everyone should be happy with their colours, Aqua changed mine to poop green ;-;

I think Aqua gave nearly everyone a different colour to the one they put in the signups anyway. :roll:

My first act of despair has gone perfectly!
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Postby letitgo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:12 pm

M-my color...

OH WELL

I'M FINE WITH THE ICY BLUE

THAAAANKS AQUAAAA~ <3
letitgo
Godfather
Godfather

Postby pretzellover33 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Mine went from Light Blue to Blue.

NO DESPAIR HERE
b
e
n

i
s
l
a
n
d
pretzellover33
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Cyantic » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:15 pm

>Passes many doors
>No doors to pass through on the way to the cafeteria.

You guys are really going to miss out. Just imagine all the pillow fights me and my roommate could have while discussing Aristole's great works. I also got the short end of the stick, some kind of ugly purple/pink/green. :roll:
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Arckas » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Cyantic wrote:You guys are really going to miss out. Just imagine all the pillow fights me and my roommate could have while discussing Aristole's great works. I also got the short end of the stick, some kind of ugly purple/pink/green. :roll:

Its all about hippocratus man. ;)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Arckas, out of the kindness of his heart, fixed the colors for you.

I wasnt gonna change it, so thank him. NOW.
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Postby letitgo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:30 pm

xXxAQUAxXx wrote:Arckas, out of the kindness of his heart, fixed the colors for you.

I wasnt gonna change it, so thank him. NOW.

DAMMIT Thanks Arckaaaass :D
letitgo
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Arckas » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Also, congrats on Aqua becoming a DR mod.

I'll let him do the honors of putting the thread on sticky. :mrgreen:
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Arckas wrote:Also, congrats on Aqua becoming a DR mod.

I'll let him do the honors of putting the thread on sticky. :mrgreen:

Thank you!

I will not dissapoint :D
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Postby pretzellover33 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Congratulations!
As a special gift for becoming a mod, I'm going to kill somebody sing a song!

(Donkey noises and wheezing commences)

*ENDS WITH A FINAL SCREECH*

*bows* THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
b
e
n

i
s
l
a
n
d
pretzellover33
Jailor
Jailor

Postby leyva45 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:00 pm

Ringlet Can I stay with you during the night <3
leyva- le discord
leyva45
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner

Postby Ciara » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:10 pm

And this, my friends, is the true meaning of DR. You're welcome.
Ciara
Mayor
Mayor

Next

Return to Dangan Ronpa