My 50/50 win tactic w/ Mafia

Discuss the newest strategies involving the game in a professional manner and spread your knowledge

My 50/50 win tactic w/ Mafia

Postby PhannToM » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:34 pm

You may think it is so complicated but it is not it just sounds like it and it may be even trash thats why its 50/50 get it?
and you may probably have tried this once or maybe a couple of times too.

So the perfect conditions are Witch is found and smartly communicated with you, there is a spy, there is a ww, an executioner, vigilante, Amnesiac/survivor, Med, And an honest jailor to boot :D

How to do the trick?

Do not be a smarty-ass just be smart and cool. When i say smart-ass/smarty-pants that is plainly typing your a mafia member or like saying you want to gamethrow and give out random names except yo peeps that is not how to play smart. When we say smart that is playing it cool in tough situations and playing with facts a lil bit, not being to aggressive know when to downplay the opposition and lay low when you are defeated but dont ever admit to it and Shamelessness, no frequent Spamming , no spamming when put in trial or vote, just play it cool and stick to your own facts. Strategize with your teammates even when there is spy mislead him a lil bit.

Get the townies to your case just ike a normal townie would fake will and all that lying. Tell them one role

My story...

...So it was Me vs ww vs an exe vs med vs vigi. Before that i had been jailed and claimed bg. I visited mayor and lookout spotted me. So i claimed bg til the end of the game in day chat. Back to Me vs them, the exe was already with me as i helped them and ww revealed my true role but i wasnt lynched. The night, I shot vigi, Vigi shot ww, Dead Jailor and mayor backed my alibi to med. So next day it was ww vs me and exe, med. I won the game by shting med.
♦♣IGN: Phtm♠♥

Get your own puppyhttps://www.torn.com/1908942
Push the button Spoiler:
I clicked a dragon and this is what happened

Games i mostly Play
League of Legends[Asia Server], Dota 2, CS:GO, SF 2, Clash Royale, Mobile Legends, ToS, GMOD
PhannToM
Executioner
Executioner

Re: My 50/50 win tactic w/ Mafia

Postby PhannToM » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:05 pm

Mafia GF sure fire claim - Transporter
If you know how to play as transporter then you will have an easy time with this. You have to cooperate with the rest of your mafias to have them claimed that they were transed with you. n1 would be nice to start a strong transporter claim by killing a somebody and claiming that you transed yourself with them and they got attacked instead (1 mafia can also claim lo to further strengthen both of your claims) . I.e. n1 Myself and Piltover champion (as gf kill piltover champion) then N2 Kill the non talkers or just somebody then write in your will and claim that you transed your self with others (that would be another mafia aside from a mafia claiming lo) now theres three mafia that can be confirmed in the minds of the rest of the players. keep doing it and maybe change it a little bit and youll have an easy win.

Mafia Mafioso claim Med
Play as you play a med ... Dont put n2 nothing dead wont speak instead copy a will from dead then complete their willl for them and maybe add a little extra like if there is spy dead and its only n2 Put - n2 Pity: Spy n1 (B) blah blah nv (MV) {the ones you visited or some lie} then Check Foobark i think hes sk/nk
♦♣IGN: Phtm♠♥

Get your own puppyhttps://www.torn.com/1908942
Push the button Spoiler:
I clicked a dragon and this is what happened

Games i mostly Play
League of Legends[Asia Server], Dota 2, CS:GO, SF 2, Clash Royale, Mobile Legends, ToS, GMOD
PhannToM
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Strategic Discussion