Possible cheating and harassment

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Possible cheating and harassment

Postby Laryanue » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:18 pm

First off, my apologies if harassment isn't the correct word for it, English is not my mother tongue and it might not be the right word for this behaviour.

Anyways, I just finished a game where someone had taken my account name as their townie name. So while my account name was Laryanue, my townie name was Peek at u. They took the name Laryanue as a townie name.
I died sometime early in the game, which was okay with me. I stayed in the game, waiting to see the end of the game when I saw the person whose townie name was Laryanue talking. Note: I was dead, they were not. They were not a medium and even if they were, they couldn't have seen my messages since I sent them during the day. Anyways, for the sake of it, I made a joke, and they actually responded to me. This was the actual conversation:

(I put it in spoilers since it contains some cussing)
Spoiler: me (dead): This Laryanue guy is getting on my nerves
me (dead): Taking my name and shit
Them (alive): Peek at u I hope you get cancer
Them (alive): I stole your name because you suck
me (dead): Wtf
me (dead): How'd they even see that
Them (alive): I'm medium
Them (alive): That's how I see it
me (dead): You can't see it during the day you prick
Them (alive): Sure I can
Them (alive): I'm day medium
me (dead): That is not a real thing
Them (alive): Yes it is

End of the game, I take a look at the ending screen, they were a vigilante

I do know my language was perhaps a bit foul and I understand that, but I lost myself a bit due to the fact that they were wishing me ill and they were possibly cheating. I do not know if they were using multiple accounts/playing with friends and talking/they had some cheat going on, either way, I'm assuming this is cheating and I did report them for it.

Their account name is juicyclanking.

I also have screenshots to back me up, if that is of any help: http://imgur.com/a/PgXli
Laryanue
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Possible cheating and harassment

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:24 pm

I couldn't find this particular report, but he has been racist in a few other reports, so I suspended him for one of those reports. :) Thanks for reporting Laryanue. :)
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Closed Reports