Attacking a healed target should produce an immunity message

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Attacking a healed target should produce an immunity message

Postby Kikigiri » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:42 am

I feel like I've suggested this before, but I couldn't find it in a quick search, so I thought I'd create a thread for it just in case.

When a doctor heals someone, any attacks on that person should produce an immunity message.

Getting outed as immune is one of the main causes of death for evils. This change only helps a little bit (realistically, if it's actually outed publicly and you claim to have been healed, towns will ask the Doctor to reveal, and honestly most smart evils will claim, via DN, that you were immune even today, regardless of how you actually survived), but it will still help. Generally, having people aware of your immunity is such a devastating problem for NKs right now that they could use all the help with it they can get. Even if you're still likely to get outed and killed, adding more uncertainty to the Mafia's knowledge of your role is valuable.
Please put the Witch in Coven mode. I miss it. :-(
Kikigiri
Jailor
Jailor

Re: Attacking a healed target should produce an immunity mes

Postby DragonClaw66 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:46 am

If a player is ever attacked but lived, I think that the attacker should always get the message "You were unable to kill your target". This changes the message (or lack of message) for the Doctor's heal, Witch's auto-vest, Guardian Angel's purge, Potion Master's heal, Bodyguard's vest, and any role with defense, etc. However, if a player is jailed, players should still be informed of this.
DragonClaw66
Summer 2019 Winner
Summer 2019 Winner

Re: Attacking a healed target should produce an immunity mes

Postby EgyptFalcon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:58 pm

DragonClaw66 wrote:If a player is ever attacked but lived, I think that the attacker should always get the message "You were unable to kill your target". This changes the message (or lack of message) for the Doctor's heal, Witch's auto-vest, Guardian Angel's purge, Potion Master's heal, Bodyguard's vest, and any role with defense, etc. However, if a player is jailed, players should still be informed of this.

Yes. This needs to happen so badly.
Check out my best role ideas:
Doomsayer (TK)
Kleptomaniac (NE)
Riddler (MK)
EgyptFalcon
Spy
Spy

Return to Role Ideas