Gamethrowing/Racism in low-elo Ranked.

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Gamethrowing/Racism in low-elo Ranked.

Postby Erired1110 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:32 pm

I was Werewolf claiming Sheriff and I scumread in order to get the Framer (who was Fullsend) hung. I CC'd one of the TI claims that were getting voted, as well as the GF. Town trusted me until I voted the GF claiming sheriff up and Jailor killed me. Dr Shaun Murphy claimed Spy, but for some reason Jailor still decided to kill me even though Spy was the scummier claim in that game mode (it was low-elo Ranked) because spy didn't contribute to actively hanging a mafia member but I did and he claimed his role late (plus I was also healed). I think why Jailor killed me was because somehow he trusted Edward's will because Edward gave away a mafia member. It's mostly Edward's fault that he outed me and the mafia in his will, as well as the hung Framer outing the Janitor. I was Mel the WW.

End game lobby- https://snag.gy/l0AS4y.jpg

inoplanetka (in-game name Kolongo)- Hate Speech/Harassment: Said the N word in dead chat.
Thurri (in-game name Fullsend)- Gamethrowing: Gave away the Janitor (who was Brodie) in the game as mafia.
iiBoiski- (in-game name Edward Bishop)- Gamethrowing: Gave away what my role really was (I was WW claiming Sheriff) and a mafia member as witch.

I have no other screenshots, unfortunately. But I reported them in-game if that helps. Note that Edward could of been a newer player, so he might of just made an outing mistake for not knowing how to write a correct fake will, but there is no excuse for why he still left me in his will when he whispered when he was going to work with me.) Ah well, at least losing as WW only gives you -2 elo.

Update: A witch who also gave away my role when I was mafia did something similar to this, so they could be innocent, as they may be inexperienced with the playing the role, and plus the witch lost anyway.
If you see the name Sierra, a long non-attention grabbing word, or even Sakuya Izayoi in a game, then it is probably me. -Erired1110
Erired1110
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Gamethrowing/Racism in low-elo Ranked.

Postby Beyrone » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:41 pm

Thurri and iiBoiski suspended for another report.
Beyrone
Jailor
Jailor

Return to Closed Reports