[Newcomer FM] NFM61 | Ę̶̺̝̇́͐N̸̤͙͈̓̄͘Ḑ̷̝̬͋̂͠

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM61 | Ę̶̺̝̇́͐N̸̤͙͈̓̄͘Ḑ̷̝̬͋̂͠

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:43 pm

In my opinion App didn't carry. He basically stole my plan and was totally wrong at evils at some point also.
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby greenrabbit7 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:In my opinion App didn't carry. He basically stole my plan and was totally wrong at evils at some point also.

Yeah. tbh he was kinda rude too
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby ZzFifthElementzZ » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:In my opinion App didn't carry. He basically stole my plan and was totally wrong at evils at some point also.

Well, if it wasn't for his demanding attitude ... I would have believed GB and gone with him throughout the game.
Spoiler:

FM Record
ZzFifthElementzZ
Doctor
Doctor

Postby TheDebil » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:01 pm

ay man app is a dick but he is a correct dick

im pretty sure ive got all my pushes wrong the entire game, the only person i pushed on who was maf was green and thats when i found he was maf lmao
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby xApprenticex » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:51 pm

You never had one. And the end on I was wrong on GB/Para didn’t mean anything. The game was 100% locked after Uzay’s lynch which basically meant I didn’t have to try at all anymore.
xApprenticex
Jester
Jester

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:52 pm

xApprenticex wrote:

You never had one. And the end on I was wrong on GB/Para didn’t mean anything. The game was 100% locked after Uzay’s lynch which basically meant I didn’t have to try at all anymore.

That means you are blind. I posted my plan twice before you even made one.
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix

Postby TheLukundo » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:55 pm

App, who are you?
TheLukundo
Witch
Witch

Postby SushiMartyr » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:36 am

To be honest I had a feeling Mafia was Citizen when I shot them the night after Uzay's lynch (especially when it was revealed Uzay was Agent), but I didn't want to defy the plan by shooting someone else and give mafia an opportunity to start casting doubt over whether Jal had been the real TK or not. There was also the factor that Vig doesn't commit suicide after shooting a townie in FM, just loses their gun. I feel kinda bad about shooting someone who I was suspecting was Town, though.

Out of curiosity, do you guys think that was the right move, or should I have shot someone who seemed more likely to me to flip scum instead, even though it would have meant going against the plan?
One of these days I'll do something cool with my signature. Just wait.

Or maybe not.
SushiMartyr
Witch
Witch

Location: lost in Thought (you'd think I'd know my way around there by now, but nope)

Postby 0verki11 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:38 am

SushiMartyr wrote:To be honest I had a feeling Mafia was Citizen when I shot them the night after Uzay's lynch (especially when it was revealed Uzay was Agent), but I didn't want to defy the plan by shooting someone else and give mafia an opportunity to start casting doubt over whether Jal had been the real TK or not. There was also the factor that Vig doesn't commit suicide after shooting a townie in FM, just loses their gun. I feel kinda bad about shooting someone who I was suspecting was Town, though.

Out of curiosity, do you guys think that was the right move, or should I have shot someone who seemed more likely to me to flip scum instead, even though it would have meant going against the plan?

Vigi gets a kill credit, so you probs should of shot a scum read, in this scenario.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby SushiMartyr » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:44 am

0verki11 wrote:
SushiMartyr wrote:To be honest I had a feeling Mafia was Citizen when I shot them the night after Uzay's lynch (especially when it was revealed Uzay was Agent), but I didn't want to defy the plan by shooting someone else and give mafia an opportunity to start casting doubt over whether Jal had been the real TK or not. There was also the factor that Vig doesn't commit suicide after shooting a townie in FM, just loses their gun. I feel kinda bad about shooting someone who I was suspecting was Town, though.

Vigi gets a kill credit, so you probs should of shot a scum read, in this scenario.

True, but what if I had shot the GF?

Or maybe not.
SushiMartyr
Witch
Witch

Location: lost in Thought (you'd think I'd know my way around there by now, but nope)

Postby MafiaMenace » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:46 am

i may be a bit biased on this since it was my death, but if you genuinely townread me then you should follow your instincts unless there is some insane proof.
Spoiler: Image

You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby SushiMartyr » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:00 am

MafiaMenace wrote:

i may be a bit biased on this since it was my death, but if you genuinely townread me then you should follow your instincts unless there is some insane proof.

You're probably right. I felt pretty comfortable shooting you until it was revealed that Uzay was Agent, and you were one of the people to switch your vote to them at the end of the day. I know bussing is a thing, but I don't recall there being much said against Uzay specifically, so it felt like it would have been relatively easy for mafia to point that out, say they could look at Uzay more in depth tomorrow, and still manage to get Apprentice lynched instead.

And then I started questioning myself in circles, so I decided to shoot you and try to avoid overthinking it. I'm sorry about that, though.

Or maybe not.
SushiMartyr
Witch
Witch

Postby MafiaMenace » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:12 am

SushiMartyr wrote:
MafiaMenace wrote:

You're probably right. I felt pretty comfortable shooting you until it was revealed that Uzay was Agent, and you were one of the people to switch your vote to them at the end of the day. I know bussing is a thing, but I don't recall there being much said against Uzay specifically, so it felt like it would have been relatively easy for mafia to point that out, say they could look at Uzay more in depth tomorrow, and still manage to get Apprentice lynched instead.

And then I started questioning myself in circles, so I decided to shoot you and try to avoid overthinking it. I'm sorry about that, though.

lol its a game
dw about it
Spoiler: Image

You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby ZzFifthElementzZ » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:28 am

It was fun buddying you MafiaMenace, hmu if you're playing the next NFM ;)
Spoiler:

FM Record
ZzFifthElementzZ
Doctor
Doctor

Postby MoustachioMario » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:36 am

ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:It was fun buddying you MafiaMenace, hmu if you're playing the next NFM ;)

Too bad I can't play in the next NFM :(
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby TheDebil » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:00 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:It was fun buddying you MafiaMenace, hmu if you're playing the next NFM ;)

play in the one after the next one, no one will stop you
TheDebil

Postby MoustachioMario » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:05 pm

TheDebil wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:

I can't play NFM in general now
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor

Postby TheDebil » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:08 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:

are you banned or something? you can always be a backup, trust me. there are always plently of people who join and are AFK so if you were backup you could probably play the full game even.
TheDebil

Postby MoustachioMario » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:59 pm

TheDebil wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:

are you banned or something? you can always be a backup, trust me. there are always plently of people who join and are AFK so if you were backup you could probably play the full game even.

True
I just have played 2 NFM
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]