VFM39 | Day 4

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Kears123 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:POG

Eragon is now #2 for best cit bait 2018

I can pretty much hear Eragon in dead chat going "Why am I not number 1?"

Leyva's episode bait was better tbh

Those nightkills point to Crimson and Uzay as scum, Crimson more

/vote Crimson


What makes you say that? I mean I understand Eragon but why Monix, are they experienced too?

Monix was pushing Crimson along with me and Cenvil. Monix is completely new to the game, at least on this forum.


But Cenvil was scum, I don't exactly trust when a now confirmed scum pushes on someone unless we have evidence that they are scum.

This was poorly worded, I meant monix was pushing me, crimson, and cenvil.
Spoiler: I'm trying to be more positive, so have a kirb

Image

Ideas to make:
BtM: World of Light
Super Mario Party FM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon FM

Proud member of the League of Losers


User avatar
Chemist1422
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fossil Falls (UTC-6)

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby Kears123 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:25 pm

Remember the spoiler rule.
If you play with someone called "Psychic" there's a 90% chance you found me! :)

FM Record:
Spoiler: 1. 5C, Spy, Mafia win! Absolute NOOB....
2. NFM59, citizen, Mafia won!
3. NFM60 Godfather, town win!
4. 16E Escort, Mafia wins!
5. NFM61 Citizen Town twins!
6. NFM62 Citizen Mafia won!
7. VFM39 ???
User avatar
Kears123
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:26 pm

Kears123 wrote:Remember the spoiler rule.

That's only 5 it doesn't break it

Also they're tiny quotes anyway
Spoiler: I'm trying to be more positive, so have a kirb

Image

Ideas to make:
BtM: World of Light
Super Mario Party FM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon FM

Proud member of the League of Losers


User avatar
Chemist1422
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fossil Falls (UTC-6)

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby Kears123 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:29 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:Remember the spoiler rule.

That's only 5 it doesn't break it

Also they're tiny quotes anyway


True, I just wanted to remind. :) I'm gonna try to make a case or 2.
If you play with someone called "Psychic" there's a 90% chance you found me! :)

FM Record:
Spoiler: 1. 5C, Spy, Mafia win! Absolute NOOB....
2. NFM59, citizen, Mafia won!
3. NFM60 Godfather, town win!
4. 16E Escort, Mafia wins!
5. NFM61 Citizen Town twins!
6. NFM62 Citizen Mafia won!
7. VFM39 ???
User avatar
Kears123
Executioner
Executioner
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby OptimisticalOne » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Not the biggest fan of Crimson nor Chemist. Will explain in the morning as im pooped out but thats where I stand right now
Forum Mafia Stats
0 wins 1 losses 1 WIP

Image Image Image
If they doesn't grow soon, they will die! click them!
Spoiler: Game - Death by - Role - lose/win?
NFM62 - Shot by Vigilante - Citizen - lose
VFM39 - ????????? - ????????? - ?????????
User avatar
OptimisticalOne
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 am

Re: VFM39 | Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:45 pm

UzayAltay |3| Jalandh, jane01, Royee;
RevengeoftheRaccoon |3| MoustachioMario,UzayAltay, Cenvil2;
Royee |1| Phone0Ix

Pretty sure Cenvil's buddy is in {Jalandh/Jezz/Royee/Uzay/Phone}

Jalandh and Jezz (jane) are townreads so it's up to {Royee/Uzay/Phone}

I think Crimson might be a member of the other team but I wanna reduce the KPN for now

/vote UzayAltay
Spoiler: I'm trying to be more positive, so have a kirb

Image

Ideas to make:
BtM: World of Light
Super Mario Party FM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon FM

Proud member of the League of Losers


User avatar
Chemist1422
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fossil Falls (UTC-6)

Re: VFM39 | Day 1

Postby jane01 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:UzayAltay |3| Jalandh, jane01, Royee;
RevengeoftheRaccoon |3| MoustachioMario,UzayAltay, Cenvil2;
Royee |1| Phone0Ix

Pretty sure Cenvil's buddy is in {Jalandh/Jezz/Royee/Uzay/Phone}

Jalandh and Jezz (jane) are townreads so it's up to {Royee/Uzay/Phone}

I think Crimson might be a member of the other team but I wanna reduce the KPN for now

/vote UzayAltay

I really doubt phone is cenvils buddy cos of his reads
{uzay/optimistic/royee} is what I’m thinking atm
I am not an alt
jane01
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:19 am
Location: Lost in the desert

Re: VFM39 | Day 1

Postby jane01 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:04 pm

OptimisticalOne wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
OptimisticalOne wrote:Let it random. I think they have an equal chance of being scum at this point.


You don’t have any preference?


I do, I perfer we lynch Uzay. However, i'm not entirely opposed to voting cenvil.

Actually maybe not optimistic cos of this
It’s weak though
I am not an alt
jane01
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:19 am
Location: Lost in the desert

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby jane01 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:13 pm

I feel like it’s only possible for phone to be scum if it’s mafia a + teamed with uzay (or raccoon??) given his vote on royee
I am not an alt
jane01
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:19 am
Location: Lost in the desert

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby MafiaMenace » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:58 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority
Image


Hosted FM Games:
  • VFM30 (Town Wins)
  • SFM45 (Town Wins)
User avatar
MafiaMenace
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Location: Somewhere in the deep, dark, depths of Canada. (UTC -7)

Re: VFM39 | Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:17 am

To whoever asked me about Raccoon's pro town posts.

RevengeoftheRaccoon wrote:imo it's too early to focus on Eragon, we should move on
even if he's scum, i'd rather not push the only PR claim in D1

Trying to promote discussion. Doesn't want to lynch PR without proof.
RevengeoftheRaccoon wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:What up guys, was watching JonTron yesterday

{Optim/Raccoon} probably has 1 scum in it, possibly 2 of different mafias

u wot m8 how did you get to that conclusion

RevengeoftheRaccoon wrote:Also monix, your votes have been random or they have any reason?

RevengeoftheRaccoon wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Okey , so , Chemist , Kears give me town vibe .

Wanna explain more?


Questioning people about their motives and opinions.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image



8-6-3
User avatar
Crimson97
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby Crimson97 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:20 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:POG

Eragon is now #2 for best cit bait 2018

I can pretty much hear Eragon in dead chat going "Why am I not number 1?"

Leyva's episode bait was better tbh

Those nightkills point to Crimson and Uzay as scum, Crimson more

/vote Crimson


What makes you say that? I mean I understand Eragon but why Monix, are they experienced too?

Monix was pushing Crimson along with me and Cenvil. Monix is completely new to the game, at least on this forum.

Ok, but what does the fact that Monix is new have to do with anything?
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image



8-6-3
User avatar
Crimson97
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby Jalandh » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:04 am

Crimson97 wrote:"IlL sUrViVe LoNgEr ThIs WaY iTs MaTeMaTiCaLlY pRoVeN"

Anyways, it's good to know Eragon isn't dense enough to claim doc as doc D1 in this set up. That bait was some good shit.

Priority should be the second Mafia A Goon, we reduce Loans and can potentially get no kills if doc heals the right person.


There is an error in this logic that I almost want to say is a town slip. If someone can point it out, free towncred
Yesterday has gone forever, you can not change it.
Tomorrow is far and you can not make it.
You get only today.
So, every day is a new day, new hope and new chance.
So, hope your best today, give your best today and live your best today.


Current Record: 4 wins - 3 loss - 5 DNF


ImageImage
Image
Also joined this fun thing
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life for me and im feeling good

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby Jalandh » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:05 am

Also Uzay,come at me with your best case about why you called me mafia yesterday.

[B]/vote Uzay[b]
Yesterday has gone forever, you can not change it.
Tomorrow is far and you can not make it.
You get only today.
So, every day is a new day, new hope and new chance.
So, hope your best today, give your best today and live your best today.


Current Record: 4 wins - 3 loss - 5 DNF


ImageImage
Image
Also joined this fun thing
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life for me and im feeling good

Re: VFM39 | Day 1

Postby Jalandh » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:07 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
lilmonix wrote:/vote Chemist
/vote Crimson
/vote Cenvil

The three C's.
There's no reason why Chemist shouldn't be a viable wagon right now, by the way.

I might be reaching, but I think the push on you (which they did begin to take back) was part of the nightkill choice. That or Cenvil's buddy was scared of their accurate read on cenvil. Or it was a kill to frame us. Or something else :shrug_think:


Don't worry about it, lilmonix was good at being obvitownie at points but their reads were...lacking. Even had me as a scumteam for most of yesterday so lol you're still in my town, not lock town tho
Yesterday has gone forever, you can not change it.
Tomorrow is far and you can not make it.
You get only today.
So, every day is a new day, new hope and new chance.
So, hope your best today, give your best today and live your best today.


Current Record: 4 wins - 3 loss - 5 DNF


ImageImage
Image
Also joined this fun thing
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life for me and im feeling good

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby RevengeoftheRaccoon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:19 am

Wait if Eragon flipped cit... is Mario the real doc?
User avatar
RevengeoftheRaccoon
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:56 am
Location: Memeland

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby jane01 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:19 am

One thing that makes me question a cenvil/uzay team is the fact that cenvil’s only reply to a uzay post was him joining uzay on his raccoon push – even without a day chat I question whether a scum buddy would do that
The pair seems more plausible if you just look from uzay’s end since he defended him as a lynch target, but I can’t ignore that buddying from cenvil
Like he could have done it deliberately as a tactic cos he knew someone would question it but ???
Idk if a scum player of cenvils calibre would think ahead like that given how inactive and uninvolved he was
I am not an alt
jane01
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:19 am
Location: Lost in the desert

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby jane01 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:20 am

RevengeoftheRaccoon wrote:Wait if Eragon flipped cit... is Mario the real doc?

Do not
I am not an alt
jane01
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:19 am
Location: Lost in the desert

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby RevengeoftheRaccoon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:22 am

jane01 wrote:
RevengeoftheRaccoon wrote:Wait if Eragon flipped cit... is Mario the real doc?

Do not

Do not what?
User avatar
RevengeoftheRaccoon
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:56 am
Location: Memeland

Re: VFM39 | Day 1

Postby jane01 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:25 am

Cenvil2 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
Why is cenvil a better lynch than Uzay?

inactive as hell.
sheeping Uzay.
making post without any context.

Like is this a fake association or a “faked fake” association
I am not an alt
jane01
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:19 am
Location: Lost in the desert

Re: VFM39 | Day 1

Postby jane01 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:31 am

Royee wrote:/vote UzayAltay
It's Uzay or Cenvil, however, I think Uzay is the best vote.

royee made this call despite having zero interactions with cenvil and only one NAI interaction with uzay, and hadn’t attempted to take any sort of stance on either of them at this point

So @royee what was the motive for your vote here?
I am not an alt
jane01
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:19 am
Location: Lost in the desert

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby jane01 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:41 am

RevengeoftheRaccoon wrote:
jane01 wrote:
RevengeoftheRaccoon wrote:Wait if Eragon flipped cit... is Mario the real doc?

Do not

Do not what?

Out of everything in the game that you could possibly talk about rn, why is this what you choose to talk about?
I am not an alt
jane01
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:19 am
Location: Lost in the desert

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby RevengeoftheRaccoon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:59 am

Because that's a thing worth of answering imo
User avatar
RevengeoftheRaccoon
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:56 am
Location: Memeland

Re: VFM39 | Day 2

Postby jane01 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:03 am

Not really
I am not an alt
jane01
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:19 am
Location: Lost in the desert

Re: VFM39 | Day 1

Postby Royee » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:04 am

It was a bait...

jane01 wrote:
Royee wrote:/vote UzayAltay
It's Uzay or Cenvil, however, I think Uzay is the best vote.

royee made this call despite having zero interactions with cenvil and only one NAI interaction with uzay, and hadn’t attempted to take any sort of stance on either of them at this point

So @royee what was the motive for your vote here?

My motives are not only because of the doctor, but my motives are also because:
Uzay is not understandable like he is typing fast or in stress while typing.
I feel Uzay is answering in aggressive ways.
Uzay is also targeting Raccoon from the beginning like he is an executioner.
Royee
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests