VFM36 | Kill All Townies| Signups (FULL)

Games that currently are in the signup stage will be put here. If there are no signups at the moment, check back soon!

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

VFM36 | Kill All Townies| Signups (FULL)

Postby ZSSDistortion » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:00 am

VFM36: Kill All Townies

I had flavor but uni wifi ruined it so shitty music flavor will do

Rules

0) Follow the FM Rules and the forum rules at all times.

1) This is not an official episode; as such, there will be no official rewards.

2) If a player does not post for 24 hours, they will be prodded regardless of day length. Prodded players have 12 hours to make a productive post in the thread or they will be replaced. A player will be automatically replaced if they get a second prod. A post may be judged to not have enough content to count towards the prod timer at my discretion.

3) Be respectful. Things may get heated, but don't go overboard.

4) Bold your votes, unbolded votes will not be accepted. Votes inside spoilers will not be accepted. As long as I understand who you are voting for, abbreviations and spelling mistakes are acceptable, as well. Unvotes are not required.

5) Night Actions: At night, if you wish to send in a night action either PM ZSSDistortion with your action using the following subject: VFM36 Night Action. You may also DM me on Discord with your night action (05Distortion#4444).

6) Codes and encryptions are not allowed. Signals are allowed.

7) Flavour is not alignment indicative in any way, so don't use it as an argument.

8) Any situation that may arise not covered by these rules or by the general site/FM rules, will be handled by myself or an FM mod if we feel the need to step in.

9) WOTM is in effect. If I deem that a player in signups could make the game unenjoyable for other players in the long run then I will remove them from the signups and they won't be allowed back in.

10) Most importantly, remember that this is just a game, so just try and have fun!

Rolelist
Town
Vigilante
Sheriff
Seer
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Mafia
Godfather
Doctor
Goon

Werewolves
Alpha Werewolf
Doctor
Goon

Role Changes/Clarifications:
  • Instead of being told if a person is suspicious, the Sheriff will be told if somebody is Mafia.
  • Seer will be used in this game. Its basically a Sheriff except it checks for Werewolves instead of Mafia, so as a result it can't find Mafia members. Example Seer rolecard:
    Spoiler:
    Seer

You are a Seer.

Your alignment is Town Investigative.

You are the Seer in this town and your role is to enforce the law by finding the Werewolves.

Every night you have the ability to investigate one town member to see if they're a Werewolf.
    If your target is a member of the Werewolves, you will know.
    However, the Alpha Werewolf hides his tracks too well and will appear as not suspicious to you.

You win with the Town
    You must kill the Mafia
    You must kill the Werewolves
  • Vigilante has no guilt and can shoot once per night.
  • The Alpha Werewolf is just a renamed Godfather, however its aligned with the Werewolf faction.
  • Mafia and Werewolf Doctors function as if they were normal VFM Doctors, no feedback upon healing and no self-healing.

Mechanics:

Plurality and majority is enabled. Mafia + Werewolves do not have day chat. Each scum faction has a factional kill which can be done by any member, though they'll have to sacrifice a night action if necessary to do so.

The game starts with one lynch on Day 1. For all following Days, the number of lynches available is equal to the number of Town-aligned roles killed in the last Night. So if 2 Town members died on Night 1 for example, you would have 2 lynches on Day 2.

On day one, the deadline will be 72 hours. On all future days, deadlines will vary depending on the number of lynches in play as seen below.

In the case of no town deaths and no lynches in play, the day phase will last 24 hours.
In the case of 1 town death and 1 lynch in play, the day phase will last 72 hours.
In the case of 2 town deaths and 2 lynches in play, the day phase will last 96 hours.
In the case of 3 town deaths and 3 lynches in play, the day phase will last 120 hours.

Mafia and Werewolf Doctors may NOT use their Doctor night action and the factional kill in the same night.

If one Town, one Mafia and one Werewolf remain, the Day phase is skipped with a No Lynch. Related to this, town only need to eliminate both scum factions to win. So if all Town members were dead but Mafia and Werewolves had also been eliminated then Town would win.

If nobody dies for 5 phases everybody automatically loses.

Signups
1) ejjinami
2) ScorpioDiAngelo
3) UzayAltay
4) Cenvil2
5) Jalandh
6) Crimson97
7) Eragon1329
8) kosmo16
9) EvilDeanius0
10) RhazhBash
11) MoustachioMario
12) KingoftheRocks
13) timurtheking
14) chitownmvp01
15) Chemist1422
16) ChubbyMooshroom9
17) ryanyb
Spoiler: Image

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: VFM36 | Kill All Townies| Signups (2/17)

Postby UzayAltay » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:08 am

/join

Can Mafias win with each others ? ( Mafia - Werewolf )
Also How lynch mechanic Works If More Than 1 lynch is in Day .

And Is Mafia / ww has Day - chat ?
And Has each night have full moon ?
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby ZSSDistortion » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:13 am

UzayAltay wrote:/join

Also How lynch mechanic Words If More Than 1 lynch is in Day .

Mafia and Werewolves can't win with each other.

As for the lynch mechanic, say there's 2 lynches in a day. Plurality and majority is enabled, so if majority was reached on one of the lynches then that lynch would go through, though if the other lynch didn't reach majority I'd go with the wagon with the most votes on it. If neither lynch had reached majority by end of day I'd still go with the 2 wagons with the most votes on them, unless there were more than 2 wagons with the most votes and equal to each other, then I'd pick the wagons that were reached first.

If you have any other questions about the lynching mechanic ask away.

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: VFM36 | Kill All Townies| Signups (0/17)

Postby ejjinami » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:42 am

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Yas!!!!!!!!!
/Join

Pedit: Also. First.

wrong
look at the player list sweetie

/confirm

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Re: VFM36 | Kill All Townies| Signups (3/17)

Postby BasicFourLife » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:50 am

5) Night Actions: At night, if you wish to send in a night action either PM ZSSDistortion with your action using the following subject: VFM29 Night Action. You may also DM me on Discord with your night action (05Distortion#4444).

VFM29 Night Action.
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby KingoftheRocks » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 am

/join
I'm a simple gal. I see Heavy, I join.
KingoftheRocks wrote:also of course my combat trial
would end up f***ing a fire slime and become a half reptile
and being won
by giving a slime couple relationship counseling

*click this spoiler for my sig.

KingoftheRocks
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ZSSDistortion » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:59 am

BasicFourLife wrote:
5) Night Actions: At night, if you wish to send in a night action either PM ZSSDistortion with your action using the following subject: VFM29 Night Action. You may also DM me on Discord with your night action (05Distortion#4444).

VFM29 Night Action.

Oh no

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ZSSDistortion » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:40 am

Keep posts to signing up/asking questions please.i

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: VFM36 | Kill All Townies| Signups (4/17)

Postby Cenvil2 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:49 am

/join
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:13 pm

ZSSDistortion wrote:

As for the lynch mechanic, say there's 2 lynches in a day. Plurality and majority is enabled, so if majority was reached on one of the lynches then that lynch would go through, though if the other lynch didn't reach majority I'd go with the wagon with the most votes on it. If neither lynch had reached majority by end of day I'd still go with the 2 wagons with the most votes on them, unless there were more than 2 wagons with the most votes and equal to each other, then I'd pick the wagons that were reached first.

This setup looks really interesting, but unfortunately I don't have time to play it.

I think you should address when flips get announced. If there are multiple lynches in a day, does the flip for the first lynch get announced when it happens or do the flips for all lynches get announced at once at EOD?

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby ZSSDistortion » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:18 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:
ZSSDistortion wrote:

This setup looks really interesting, but unfortunately I don't have time to play it.

I think you should address when flips get announced. If there are multiple lynches in a day, does the flip for the first lynch get announced when it happens or do the flips for all lynches get announced at once at EOD?

All flips are announced at EOD. So if someone was lynched before deadline came, they wouldn't flip until night start.

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ejjinami » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:41 pm

ZSSDistortion wrote:All flips are announced at EOD. So if someone was lynched before deadline came, they wouldn't flip until night start.

so that means reaching majority once (if there was more than 1 lynch available) wouldn't end the day, would it?

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby ZSSDistortion » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:51 pm

ejjinami wrote:
ZSSDistortion wrote:All flips are announced at EOD. So if someone was lynched before deadline came, they wouldn't flip until night start.

so that means reaching majority once (if there was more than 1 lynch available) wouldn't end the day, would it?

Correct.

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: VFM36 | Kill All Townies| Signups (5/17)

Postby chitownmvp01 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:16 pm

If majority is reached on the first lynch when there is more than 1 for the day, do votes reset?

Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby BasicFourLife » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:17 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:If majority is reached on the first lynch when there is more than 1 for the day, do votes reset?

i assume the people's votes from the majority are all locked in and unable to be changed
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:22 pm

BasicFourLife wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:If majority is reached on the first lynch when there is more than 1 for the day, do votes reset?

i assume the people's votes from the majority are all locked in and unable to be changed

No. I meant for the 2nd lynch. If majority is reached on the first lynch, do votes on other wagons stay or do votes reset?

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby BasicFourLife » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:27 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:

No. I meant for the 2nd lynch. If majority is reached on the first lynch, do votes on other wagons stay or do votes reset?

why would they reset, that dumb

BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:33 pm

BasicFourLife wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:

why would they reset, that dumb

Idk, there have been circumstances that make votes reset during the day in past games. I agree with you that it would be kinda dumb and pointless in this game.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby ZSSDistortion » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:34 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:

They stay.

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby chitownmvp01 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Thanks for answering. :)

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Jalandh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:15 pm

/join
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: VFM36 | Kill All Townies| Signups (6/17)

Postby Crimson97 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:45 pm

/Sign me up

Spoiler:
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner

Re: VFM36 | Kill All Townies| Signups (6/17)

Postby Eragon1329 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:10 pm

/join
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral

Re: VFM36 | Kill All Townies| Signups (8/17)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:01 pm

/spectate

mfw I decide to stop playing VFMs for a while then the fun setups come
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Re: VFM36 | Kill All Townies| Signups (8/17)

Postby Gobln » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:12 pm

/access
Gobln
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Next

Return to Signups