Now that Abi and Blue etc. have been exposed, maybe devs sho

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Now that Abi and Blue etc. have been exposed, maybe devs sho

Postby BulbasaurRepresent » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:22 am

There are some good suggestions there sometimes and now that all those trouble-makers are banned from here AND reddit, I think it might be a good idea to do your AMA's and look at bug reports on reddit again
BulbasaurRepresent

Re: Now that Abi and Blue etc. have been exposed, maybe devs

Postby Achilles » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:11 pm

We still skim through reddit for important bug reports but we will not be returning anytime soon. I applaud the reddit mods for finally taking a stand against the botters but the fact that a known botter like Grenze and his group of trolls were able to constantly disrupt every thread and turn the most minor complaints into anti-dev lynch mobs shows exactly why we won’t be coming back. It makes no sense for us to promote a communication platform where we have no moderation control to prevent a situation like that from occurring again. Instead we will be upgrading our forums and promoting it in-game again as our main communication outlet.
Achilles
Developer
Developer

Re: Now that Abi and Blue etc. have been exposed, maybe devs

Postby BulbasaurRepresent » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:36 am

Achilles wrote:We still skim through reddit for important bug reports but we will not be returning anytime soon. I applaud the reddit mods for finally taking a stand against the botters but the fact that a known botter like Grenze and his group of trolls were able to constantly disrupt every thread and turn the most minor complaints into anti-dev lynch mobs shows exactly why we won’t be coming back. It makes no sense for us to promote a communication platform where we have no moderation control to prevent a situation like that from occurring again. Instead we will be upgrading our forums and promoting it in-game again as our main communication outlet.

I mean, grenze said he's leaving now. Don't know how much I trust that though.
BulbasaurRepresent

Return to Suggestions