PLEASE STOP FREE TO PLAY WEEKENDS!!

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

PLEASE STOP FREE TO PLAY WEEKENDS!!

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:33 pm

I don't know what you guys are trying to accomplish in this particular mode but ever since the game has changed to no longer free to play any time that there is a free-to-play weekend it just invites Bots spammers trolls and all kinds of hateful toxic players which makes nobody want to play. Please for the love of all the players who actually enjoy this game get rif of FtP weekends!!! We Beg You!
If you have ever called me an Asshole, I thank you. I wear that title with Pride and Honor.

No matter how big of a troll you think you are, there is always someone out there that is a lot bigger of a troll than you.
RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Re: PLEASE STOP FREE TO PLAY WEEKENDS!!

Postby greenrabbit7 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:51 pm

...man

you just can't please these people
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Djaouida » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:00 am

RedHeadStepChild wrote:I don't know what you guys are trying to accomplish in this particular mode but ever since the game has changed to no longer free to play any time that there is a free-to-play weekend it just invites Bots spammers trolls and all kinds of hateful toxic players which makes nobody want to play. Please for the love of all the players who actually enjoy this game get rif of FtP weekends!!! We Beg You!

Bots, there is close to none if not none left in the game at this time.
The free weekends are supposed to give people a 'try-before-you-buy' shot of coven. Which is smart because nobody wants to be dissatisfied with their purchase of something because they couldn't try before they bought.
(There is no signature)
Djaouida
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Flavorable » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:39 am

Besides there just being tons of newbies, I haven't come across anyone going out of their way to troll/spam/bot/etc.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RetsamElddir » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:24 am

I like the free to play weekends it's the only time coven lobbies fill up quickly instead of waiting 10 mins to start a game and die N1 lol. And this doesn't fix Ranked Coven. I have never been able to play a ranked coven game which is disappointing
RetsamElddir
Survivor
Survivor

Postby RetsamElddir » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:29 am

And I disagree with the previous poster saying people will only play for free. I tried the coven on a coven free weekend and bought it.
RetsamElddir
Survivor
Survivor

Postby shapesifter13 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:56 pm

They aren't free to play weekends. Coven becomes free for the weekend. That isn't quite the same thing. It is not like users can create new accounts and start playing for free during these weekends.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Postby lshz » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:16 pm

RedHeadStepChild wrote:I don't know what you guys are trying to accomplish in this particular mode but ever since the game has changed to no longer free to play any time that there is a free-to-play weekend it just invites Bots spammers trolls and all kinds of hateful toxic players which makes nobody want to play. Please for the love of all the players who actually enjoy this game get rif of FtP weekends!!! We Beg You!

KatiyaKramer wrote:Like them or not, it's all about promotion of the game. BMG is a company that needs to promote their product, and allowing people to test out TOS/Coven with free weekends is that promotion.

Correct, BMG is a company that needs to promote its game. However, what would've been better is to allow premium players to play with other premium players rather than the "freemium" players. It's like activating prime on Counter Strike: Global Offensive. That game recently got to F2P stage and they have a system where the premium players are allowed to choose whether to play with the freemium player or not by selecting/activating "Prime Mode".

After the bot issue update, a lot of people involved with the illegal/botting activity has been comprehended and held accountable for. Thus, I'm sure not many people would be dumb enough to waste money and continue to target BMGs premium game modes.

By allowing players to choose whether to activate "Prime Mode" or not, is allowing premium players to choose what kind of base they would like to play with. I think it's a positive implementation to the game itself.

What are your thoughts on about my add-on suggestion?
Do you know all the game rules?? Check out the rules guide: http://bit.ly/TOS-Rules

Have you played 150 games? Consider being a juror for the trial system: http://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start
If you would like to join the Trial discord server, https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS

Last updated: 16/09/19
lshz
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Suggestions