SECOND ROUND-BIG UPDATE -Tournament-Godfather Achievements

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

What achievement would you like to see more in the game?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:43 am

You can't stop me /Don't stop me now
67%
Not getting my hands dirty/Black Work is not mine
33%

Total votes : 3

SECOND ROUND-BIG UPDATE -Tournament-Godfather Achievements

Postby theo07 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:53 am

So,considering that Gf is a very important and popular role in Tos,I think that 5 achievements are not enough .

I'M HAPPY TO REVEAL THAT THE TOURNAMENT STARTS.EACH ROUND WILL LAST 1 WEEK .With that being said ,prepare to vote peeps !

First part:
Round 1:I am unframed vs That plan blackfired - That plan blackfired won
Round 2:You can't stop me /Don't stop me now vs Not getting my hands dirty/Black Work is not mine
Round 3:Who needs a crew vs Who needs a leader?
Round 4:We meet again.../Finally Got you/This is my town vs I'm with the masterhead
Round 5 :Nice Leading/Dead Mafia vs I am unframed
Round 6: Crazier is better vs Kingpin vs
Round 7:Traitor/Betrayer vs True leader

The words that are green were suggested by GreenLime8
The words that are red were suggested by oily
The words that are yellow were suggested by GoldenJack
The slashes from names are alternate names.You can tell me which one you like.

Be Gf in a mafia made of 6 people-Kingpin
All the mafia kills are made by the mafioso-Not getting my hands dirty/Black Work Is Not Mine
Win a game by being the only dead mafia member-Who needs a leader?
Have a mafioso becoming Gf-Traitor/Betrayer ( I know that there is one for the mafioso,but there is none for the Gf)
Personally kill the Mayor-We meet again...../Finally Got you /This is my town
Win and be the only mafia left alive-Who needs a crew?
Be interrogated by the Sheriff(shows at the end of the game)-I am unframed
Be alive after the Jailor tried to execute you(but someone stopped him)-You can't stop me /Don't Stop Me now
3 mafia members(including you) die in the same night-Nice leading/Dead Mafia
Die to a Jester - That plan backfired -5Tp
Kill the Jailor, Veteran, and Mayor at night (Mafioso can be used)-True Leader-15TP

I also have one that could be for Gf or it could be for Sk:

for Gf: When only you and the Sk are left: That scum (Losed)
for Sk: When only you and the GF are left: Crazier is better (Won)

Also one for Witch: Control the Gf-Im with the masterhead

So please leave your suggestion about my achievements and also suggest new ones(Gonna give you credit) :)
Last edited by theo07 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:43 am, edited 19 times in total.
I AM THE HERO THAT THIS FORUM DESERVES,BUT NOT THE ONE THAT IT NEEDS
theo07
Framer
Framer

Re: Godfather Achievements

Postby oliy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:32 am

I like the witch one and the jailor and 3 mafia members one.

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:
Hi! I'm Eve the Eevee! Please give me a hug :3
You can also hurt/heal me here!

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby theo07 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:11 am

oliy wrote:I like the witch one and the jailor and 3 mafia members one.

Thanks! :D
theo07
Framer
Framer

Postby GreenLime8 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:58 pm

WOW man very nice acheivements
pls add it

the ones i liked:

All the mafia kills are made by the mafioso-(Not getting my hands dirty) thought about a better name: Black Work Is Not Mine
Have a mafioso becoming Gf-Traitor ( I know that there is one for the mafioso,but there is none for the Gf) thought about a better name: Betrayer
Personally kill the Mayor-We meet again..... thought about a better name: Finally Got You
Be alive after the Jailor tried to execute you(but someone stopped him)-You can't stop me thought about a better name: Don't Stop Me Now
3 mafia members(including you) die in the same night-Nice leading thought about a better name: Dead Mafia

Also the one for Witch: Control the Gf-Im with the masterhead

GreenLime8
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby theo07 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:46 pm

GreenLime8 wrote:WOW man very nice acheivements
pls add it

the ones i liked:

All the mafia kills are made by the mafioso-(Not getting my hands dirty) thought about a better name: Black Work Is Not Mine
Have a mafioso becoming Gf-Traitor ( I know that there is one for the mafioso,but there is none for the Gf) thought about a better name: Betrayer
Personally kill the Mayor-We meet again..... thought about a better name: Finally Got You
Be alive after the Jailor tried to execute you(but someone stopped him)-You can't stop me thought about a better name: Don't Stop Me Now
3 mafia members(including you) die in the same night-Nice leading thought about a better name: Dead Mafia

Also the one for Witch: Control the Gf-Im with the masterhead

Thanks dude.Added them to the post.Your suggestion will appear as Green.
theo07
Framer
Framer

Postby oliy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:48 pm

"That plan backfired"-Die to a Jester 5 TP
Also, don't say "thanks" to every post ._.

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Len1million » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:39 am

The ironic part is that "scum" is banned in the overprotective chat filter.
So, yeah, I guess I'll be voting for the SK's achievement.
I don't think the fourth GF achievement would work, but the rest are fine.
-
Len1million
Witch
Witch

Postby theo07 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:24 am

oliy wrote:"That plan backfired"-Die to a Jester 5 TP
Also, don't say "thanks" to every post ._.

Added(you are color red).Also,why shouldn't I say thank you and say why I do or do not add their idea to my post?

Len1million wrote:The ironic part is that "scum" is banned in the overprotective chat filter.
So, yeah, I guess I'll be voting for the SK's achievement.
I don't think the fourth GF achievement would work, but the rest are fine.

I know scum is banned,but I'm one of the guys that want scum removed from the chat filter

I appreciate that you like most of them(I can't have all of them added + not everythingI think of is good :D )
theo07
Framer
Framer

Postby Goldenjack » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:39 pm

theo07 wrote: Be Gf in a mafia made of 6 people-(Still not decided about a name)

Personally kill the Mayor-We meet again...../Finally Got you

How about: Kingpin and This is my town.
~ Ambiguous Lancer
Goldenjack
Survivor
Survivor

Postby theo07 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:00 am

Goldenjack wrote:
theo07 wrote: Be Gf in a mafia made of 6 people-(Still not decided about a name)

Personally kill the Mayor-We meet again...../Finally Got you

How about: Kingpin and This is my town.

Added ( you are yellow)
theo07
Framer
Framer

Re: BIG UPDATE -Tournament-Godfather Achievements

Postby theo07 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:18 am

So please take part in the Tournament . Also,as you may noticed,''Crazier is better' has won over ''That scum''
theo07
Framer
Framer

Postby Arckas » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:43 am

Can you explain more into why this is a tourney when its a suggestion?
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby theo07 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Arckas wrote:Can you explain more into why this is a tourney when its a suggestion?

It's a tourney for my suggestion.I want to see which achievements people liked more.
theo07
Framer
Framer

Postby Arckas » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:31 pm

theo07 wrote:
Arckas wrote:Can you explain more into why this is a tourney when its a suggestion?

It's a tourney for my suggestion.I want to see which achievements people liked more.

Well its just a suggestion. You can have them all listed and same, making them all equal.

That or make a poll for each achievment.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Mroz4k » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:09 pm

Some of these achievements are faulty.

1. Be Gf in a mafia made of 6 people-Kingpin
Spoiler: You get an achievement for nothing, basically. Well, its even worse - you get an achievement for basically creating an unbalanced game on purpose. Thats quite dumb idea, sorry to say. I get that you probably thought of "All Any" which tends to have 6 Mafia members on occasion, however do realize as well that people would just create a Custom games with Godfather and 5 other Mafia, possibly even using a Godfather Scroll to rig the votes in their favour. This would mean a lot of "unbalanced" custom games popping up solely for purpose of grinding this achievement, thus irritating the normal players who want to play normal, fair game.

Dumb idea.

2.All the mafia kills are made by the mafioso-Not getting my hands dirty/Black Work Is Not Mine Spoiler: This one is actually really good idea, and the name is fitting very well, too. Good job on this one. This is good because the fact that Mafioso lived to do all the kills means you played an excellent game as a Godfather, you didnt became suspicious and used Mafioso to dispose of convinient players without ever being exposed or exposing your Mafioso.
Though, I would also add a condition - GF and the Mafioso both have to live till the end of the game.

More fitting name would be "Not getting my hands dirty" to be honest.

Great idea.

3.Win a game by being the only dead mafia member-Who needs a leader? Spoiler: Bad idea. Encourages game-throwing, a Godfather could have themselves get killed on purpose to have a chance on getting this achievement.

Dumb idea.

Have a mafioso becoming Gf-Traitor/Betrayer Spoiler: Meh. Not really all that good idea, since its more of an achievement for Mafioso, not Godfather. Someone could use this as an excuse to play poorly on purpose to get themselves killed.
Which is why I believe its an achievement for Mafioso, and not for Godfather as well.
Rather bad idea.

Personally kill the Mayor-We meet again...../Finally Got you /This is my town Spoiler: Hmm. A bit randomized, I´d say it would be more fitting to have it as a 10 TC achievement (Tier 2 achievement if you will) but for killing a "Revealed" Mayor. Given how well protected they are, I think it would be great, challenging achievement that way.

Frankly I would say best of the names to choose is "This is my Town" but I would have it "This is my Town now!" but thats just me.
Mostly good idea.

Win and be the only mafia left alive-Who needs a crew? Spoiler: Does happen quite often, though - also slightly worried that some would use this as an excuse to game-throw - for example have one Last Town vs Neutral vs GF and one Maf member, to have GF hang the Maf member and possibly even loosing the game if Neutral sided with the Town in voting, solely for purpose of "trying to get an achievement".
Then again, plenty of already implemented Achievements already do that.
Has its cons and pros but in a very mild way could be slightly supporting "game-throwing"

Neutral opinion

Be interrogated by the Sheriff(shows at the end of the game)-I am unframed Spoiler: Would have to show at the end of the game, yea - but the way Achievements are now I am not sure thats possible. Might have to require re-working the achievement system but I am guessing they will be doing that eventually anyways, so I guess not such a big deal.

The name for it doesnt really make sense, though. Better name would be "I am just a mere bussinessman" as this is a reference to The Godfather movie, when they sit at court and all the charges are written, but Corleone´s reply is that its all unbased lies, and that he is merely a bussinessman and these insults were spreaded by his competition, or something like that.

Somewhat decent idea.

Be alive after the Jailor tried to execute you(but someone stopped him)-You can't stop me /Don't Stop Me now
Spoiler: Meh. To be honest this could be just a general game achievement, not really something Role themed.

Neutral opinion.

Spoiler: Stupid idea - encourages game-throwing. As a Godfather you can lead your Disguiser and Janitor into a clear Veteran, telling them its a good thing to do - but dying purposedly for getting your whole team killed. Not something that should be rewarded, honestly.

Dumb idea.

Spoiler: For starters - Achievement = game reward for doing something or something happening by your action. So, there should not be ANY negative achievements that take away your coins, EVER.

That saying its a stupid idea anyways - encourages the GF to get themselves killed by the Jester kill by playing poorly on purpose, solely for getting an achievement.

Dumb idea.
Away in the real world most of the time, but I return from time to time, at my own whim.

FM history:
Spoiler: NFM4 - Lookout - W
NFM7 - Consort - L (so close tho)
FM8D - Cit+ to Sheriff - W
FM9C - Cit - L (epicly failed)
CFM hydra 2 - Medium with Varanus - W
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
FM9D - Serial Killer - W (epicly :D)
SFM14 - Bodyguard-ish role - modkilled, caused MyLo FTW - W?
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby oliy » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:53 pm

I have another one!
True Leader-Kill the Jailor, Veteran, and Mayor at night (Mafioso can be used)-15TP

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby theo07 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:40 am

Mroz4k wrote:Some of these achievements are faulty.

1. Be Gf in a mafia made of 6 people-Kingpin
Spoiler: You get an achievement for nothing, basically. Well, its even worse - you get an achievement for basically creating an unbalanced game on purpose. Thats quite dumb idea, sorry to say. I get that you probably thought of "All Any" which tends to have 6 Mafia members on occasion, however do realize as well that people would just create a Custom games with Godfather and 5 other Mafia, possibly even using a Godfather Scroll to rig the votes in their favour. This would mean a lot of "unbalanced" custom games popping up solely for purpose of grinding this achievement, thus irritating the normal players who want to play normal, fair game.

Dumb idea.

2.All the mafia kills are made by the mafioso-Not getting my hands dirty/Black Work Is Not Mine Spoiler: This one is actually really good idea, and the name is fitting very well, too. Good job on this one. This is good because the fact that Mafioso lived to do all the kills means you played an excellent game as a Godfather, you didnt became suspicious and used Mafioso to dispose of convinient players without ever being exposed or exposing your Mafioso.
Though, I would also add a condition - GF and the Mafioso both have to live till the end of the game.

More fitting name would be "Not getting my hands dirty" to be honest.

Great idea.

3.Win a game by being the only dead mafia member-Who needs a leader? Spoiler: Bad idea. Encourages game-throwing, a Godfather could have themselves get killed on purpose to have a chance on getting this achievement.

Dumb idea.

Have a mafioso becoming Gf-Traitor/Betrayer Spoiler: Meh. Not really all that good idea, since its more of an achievement for Mafioso, not Godfather. Someone could use this as an excuse to play poorly on purpose to get themselves killed.
Which is why I believe its an achievement for Mafioso, and not for Godfather as well.
Rather bad idea.

Personally kill the Mayor-We meet again...../Finally Got you /This is my town Spoiler: Hmm. A bit randomized, I´d say it would be more fitting to have it as a 10 TC achievement (Tier 2 achievement if you will) but for killing a "Revealed" Mayor. Given how well protected they are, I think it would be great, challenging achievement that way.

Frankly I would say best of the names to choose is "This is my Town" but I would have it "This is my Town now!" but thats just me.
Mostly good idea.

Win and be the only mafia left alive-Who needs a crew? Spoiler: Does happen quite often, though - also slightly worried that some would use this as an excuse to game-throw - for example have one Last Town vs Neutral vs GF and one Maf member, to have GF hang the Maf member and possibly even loosing the game if Neutral sided with the Town in voting, solely for purpose of "trying to get an achievement".
Then again, plenty of already implemented Achievements already do that.
Has its cons and pros but in a very mild way could be slightly supporting "game-throwing"

Neutral opinion

Be interrogated by the Sheriff(shows at the end of the game)-I am unframed Spoiler: Would have to show at the end of the game, yea - but the way Achievements are now I am not sure thats possible. Might have to require re-working the achievement system but I am guessing they will be doing that eventually anyways, so I guess not such a big deal.

The name for it doesnt really make sense, though. Better name would be "I am just a mere bussinessman" as this is a reference to The Godfather movie, when they sit at court and all the charges are written, but Corleone´s reply is that its all unbased lies, and that he is merely a bussinessman and these insults were spreaded by his competition, or something like that.

Somewhat decent idea.

Spoiler: Meh. To be honest this could be just a general game achievement, not really something Role themed.

Neutral opinion.

Spoiler: Stupid idea - encourages game-throwing. As a Godfather you can lead your Disguiser and Janitor into a clear Veteran, telling them its a good thing to do - but dying purposedly for getting your whole team killed. Not something that should be rewarded, honestly.

Dumb idea.

Spoiler: For starters - Achievement = game reward for doing something or something happening by your action. So, there should not be ANY negative achievements that take away your coins, EVER.

That saying its a stupid idea anyways - encourages the GF to get themselves killed by the Jester kill by playing poorly on purpose, solely for getting an achievement.

Dumb idea.

Thanks for leaving your opinion and also for being honest
theo07
Framer
Framer

Postby theo07 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:40 am

oliy wrote:I have another one!
True Leader-Kill the Jailor, Veteran, and Mayor at night (Mafioso can be used)-15TP

Cool.Added to the tournament . :D
theo07
Framer
Framer

Re: SECOND ROUND-BIG UPDATE -Tournament-Godfather Achievemen

Postby theo07 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:44 am

First round has ended.The winner is ''That plan blackfired'' . So,let's start Round 2.Prepare to vote peeps ! :D :D :D
theo07
Framer
Framer

Postby Someguyinabobz » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:08 am

Mroz4k wrote:Some of these achievements are faulty.

[spoiler]Stupid idea - encourages game-throwing. As a Godfather you can lead your Disguiser and Janitor into a clear Veteran, telling them its a good thing to do - but dying purposedly for getting your whole team killed. Not something that should be rewarded, honestly.

A godfather cant force them into the veteran unless there stupid as all hell, I see your point, i just dont see why they would go into an obvious veteran.
The Jailor is simply a role in which the majority tell the only one capable of killing what to do. If this person's ego gets in the way, then all is lost.

Anyone who power trips or says "Do X because I am Y Role" is a very obvious case of the Standford Guard Experiment.
Someguyinabobz
Investigator
Investigator

Return to Suggestions