Mayor's Sun Button

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Mayor's Sun Button

Postby cxl1024 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Can the sun button for the mayor be moved away from the will? It'd be so easy to misclick and reveal when you don't want to.
SURVIVOR SUCKS. Check out Kirize12's rework of survivor:

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=36848
cxl1024
Mafioso
Mafioso

Re: Mayor's Sun Button

Postby orangeandblack5 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Honestly revealing as a night action would be okay
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner

Postby AdamBladeTaylor » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:31 pm

I think that leaving it as a day action is best. Because it would be used in emergencies, or to reinforce town choices.

So if you're going to be lynched, you can reveal to save yourself.
Or if you know someone's evil and need the town to back you, reveal. Anyone not voting is against the town.

But yes, it should most definitely be moved.
AdamBladeTaylor
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby cmitc1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:04 pm

AdamBladeTaylor wrote:I think that leaving it as a day action is best. Because it would be used in emergencies, or to reinforce town choices.

Or if you know someone's evil and need the town to back you, reveal. Anyone not voting is against the town.

Meh, I disagree, I do not mind any town nerfs, at this point.
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby Kittenn1011 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:28 pm

cmitc1 wrote:
AdamBladeTaylor wrote:I think that leaving it as a day action is best. Because it would be used in emergencies, or to reinforce town choices.

Meh, I disagree, I do not mind any town nerfs, at this point.

I would actually love this as a town nerf with the current investigative results of mayor/gf because it would give the gf some breathing room if they're investigated. ("I'm mayor, I'll reveal in the morning."-- "Consort roleblocked me guys!" might buy them a day or two, and if mafia does have a consort, might be able to get a mayor lynched by preventing the reveal.) However, if, in the invest result change in the next patch, confirmable roles are grouped, which I think is more likely than not, (and especially if mayor, spy, and jailor are grouped as a "town power" alignment and a game can only have one of the three like a lot of people are asking for), then I don't think it would be worth it.
Kittenn1011
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby RetralMega » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:53 pm

I don't see the issue. I've never misclicked on the game. If people aren't being careful with what they click, it's their own fault. Misclicks would still happen if they moved it.
RetralMega
Patron
Patron

Postby cxl1024 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:32 am

RetralMega wrote:I don't see the issue. I've never misclicked on the game. If people aren't being careful with what they click, it's their own fault. Misclicks would still happen if they moved it.

I am just asking to move it a couple inches to the right. Is there really any harm in doing this? Even if you have not misclicked yourself, are you actually opposed to this request?

cxl1024
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby cmitc1 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:37 am

cxl1024 wrote:
RetralMega wrote:I don't see the issue. I've never misclicked on the game. If people aren't being careful with what they click, it's their own fault. Misclicks would still happen if they moved it.

I am just asking to move it a couple inches to the right. Is there really any harm in doing this? Even if you have not misclicked yourself, are you actually opposed to this request?

I miss clicked it before :lol:, but it was not a big deal, because I planned on revealing pretty soon anyway.
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby cmitc1 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:37 am

cxl1024 wrote:

I miss clicked it before :lol:, but it was not a big deal, because I planned on revealing pretty soon anyway.
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby simabean » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:48 am

I've never mixed up any buttons. I don't think it is worth the time to move it.
simabean
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby cxl1024 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:52 pm

cmitc1 wrote:
cxl1024 wrote:

Why did this get posted twice?

cxl1024
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby cmitc1 » Sun May 01, 2016 10:53 pm

cxl1024 wrote:
cmitc1 wrote:
cxl1024 wrote:

Why did this get posted twice?

I have no idea why it did that, but do not worry, Nelly will yell at me later and move it :P
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Return to Suggestions