Botting Situation Update

Announcements made here about the game and the company.

Re: Botting Situation Update

Postby KarlBowers » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:52 am

Until now, I still can't believe that Bluewave is in this. Thank you guys for solving this bot problem. :Clapping: :Clapping:
My IGN: An Innocent Guy
Online every friday on ToS

My Discord: KarlBowers#3526
Join the Trial System Discord!(Not Sponsored): https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS

The Introduction Game
KarlBowers
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Djaouida » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:54 am

KarlBowers wrote:Until now, I still can't believe that Bluewave is in this. Thank you guys for solving this bot problem. :Clapping: :Clapping:

I suspected blue was apart of this somehow. But not be the mastermind behind all of it.
(There is no signature)
Djaouida
Veteran
Veteran

Postby KarlBowers » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:57 am

Djaouida wrote:
KarlBowers wrote:Until now, I still can't believe that Bluewave is in this. Thank you guys for solving this bot problem. :Clapping: :Clapping:

I suspected blue was apart of this somehow. But not be the mastermind behind all of it.

I suspected Abizoey before… cuz of her actions in the forum…
My IGN: An Innocent Guy
Online every friday on ToS

My Discord: KarlBowers#3526
Join the Trial System Discord!(Not Sponsored): https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS

The Introduction Game
KarlBowers
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby YFYDB » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:03 am

I am very glad, that those callous botters are banned.
I can't understand, why they did that to our game... Only monsters would do that. That's good, that we know their nicknames.
My avatar is a random picture found in the internet.
YFYDB
Witch
Witch

Postby Moltac » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:52 am

I always told y'all Rekcah was a lunatic lmao
German Adele in Ranked

TP ON ME IM FAMOUS

Legacy Season Elo: Master

Ranked Season 1 Elo: Master

Ranked Season 2 Elo: Master

Ranked Season 3 Elo: Master

Ranked Season 4 Elo: Master

#Q U A K I N G
Moltac
Executioner
Executioner

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:19 am

KoolKid777 wrote:is changing the way a person thinks the proper way just beyond your realm?

You can't just change the way someone thinks at the drop of a hat, that's why punishments are typically, y'know, long
canadian joker says a lot aboot society
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby shelboo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:51 am

It's a shame that this had all happened. Any normal adult with a fully developed brain would just walk away if unhappy and not spend months attacking a [once] free to play game.

Imagine having dinner with your grandmother and she asks what you've been doing with your free time. "Oh grandma! It's great! I've been attacking an online game and ruining fun for hundreds of people!"

Wonder what poor lil ole grandma would think.

Really disappointed.
shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby SpellChecker » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:18 am

checkmate boi

SpellChecker
Vampire
Vampire

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:37 am

FrankLeeAwful wrote:
Dash2 wrote:You joined in 2017 and hardly have any posts. You can't call yourself a longtime member who supposedly saw the rise of this game

I have a slight sneaking suspicion that this isn't his first account.

It isn't.
Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby GeniusWind » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:39 am

BoringLorik wrote:well , im a very known troll in the trial server , ive trolled everyone .
But that helped me get in between them , i love trolling but when they started messing with business and costing people money its crossing the line.
so yeah i decided to go in there and i guess help with this .
Everything posted in here is true and all these people are responsible for the problems that they've caused the devs and everyone else , all the trolling , the blatant racism , these people are disgusting people and they think ruining businesses is funny , that shit costs people money and they've worked hard for it . Doing all this shit cause youre salty is no excuse , and im glad its over and they got their bans or w/e

Have fun everyone, i guess i did my part for once lmao

A round of applause to @BoringLorik and @Lexiam. They were like Leonardo DiCaprio from that one movie. They infiltrated the most despised and hated underground community despite hating them to their guts and managed to obtain their trusts after staying with them for months. While people may call you rats or backstabbers, you'll both remain as a hero in my heart xoxo

P.S. I also tried to infiltrate in that #1 hated server but I was found out and got kicked/banned. I need to level up my stealth skill. Please teach me how to infiltrate any future ToS hater servers, my heroes!
Last edited by GeniusWind on Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dislike: Passive 50 IQ low elo trash punks, eZ

Stats: Spoiler: Legacy Season: Silver ELO (hiatus after a week from season beginning; played months during prelegacy)
Season 3: ~2700 ELO [~ 52.8%]
Season 4: 3115 ELO [28.6% to 58%(max) ~ 54.5%]

----------------Subscribe to https://youtube.com/user/Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
GeniusWind

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:59 am

Dash2 wrote:wow so these guys don't just have a grudge against ToS

It should've been evident that anybody claiming to do it to make BMG change instead of a desire to troll was a lie. At best any of them resembled the Stanford prison experiment guards.
Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby ColbyBryant » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:06 am

How are they getting a round of applause when these people have not been discrete about their affairs for months (with mods knowing). This is very late and proves the moderators are incompetent. It took you this long to take action speaks mountains to how little effort you put into this.

This whole thread makes it look like you are trying to win points with whatever community you have left, it's agenda is very clear.
Former S3 and S4 top10 in ranked

----------------Subscribe to https://youtube.com/user/Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
ColbyBryant
Transporter
Transporter

Postby TurdPile » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:20 am

ColbyBryant wrote:How are they getting a round of applause when these people have not been discrete about their affairs for months (with mods knowing). This is very late and proves the moderators are incompetent. It took you this long to take action speaks mountains to how little effort you put into this.

This whole thread makes it look like you are trying to win points with whatever community you have left, it's agenda is very clear.

Even after going Pay 2 Play, they continued trolling threads and posts turning things negative/toxic and causing issues where there were none. Some of this included behind-the-scenes plans to flood appeals and incorrectly vote on Trial reports. It was deemed necessary to remove them from the picture entirely and pull the so-called "pedestal" that people for some reason placed under them. Devs are showing the true colors of the people some of you guys elevated.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby WiseNj58 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:35 am

GeniusWind wrote:
BoringLorik wrote:well , im a very known troll in the trial server , ive trolled everyone .
But that helped me get in between them , i love trolling but when they started messing with business and costing people money its crossing the line.
Everything posted in here is true and all these people are responsible for the problems that they've caused the devs and everyone else , all the trolling , the blatant racism , these people are disgusting people and they think ruining businesses is funny , that shit costs people money and they've worked hard for it . Doing all this shit cause youre salty is no excuse , and im glad its over and they got their bans or w/e

A round of applause to @BoringLorik and @Lexiam. They were like Leonardo DiCaprio from that one movie. They infiltrated the most despised and hated underground community despite hating them to their guts and managed to obtain their trusts after staying with them for months. While people may call you rats or backstabbers, you'll both remain as a hero in my heart xoxo

P.S. I also tried to infiltrate in that #1 hated server but I was found out and got kicked/banned. I need to level up my stealth skill. Please teach me how to infiltrate any future ToS hater servers, my heroes!

I’ve reported you to the Church authorities in an attempt to diminish what this game is truly about: respect, honor, and dignity. It’s disgusting there are trolls like you out there who are trying to tarnish this game’s reputation and infiltrate the most prodigious servers this community has ever had to offer. I always knew you were a rat and were a self-interested troll. I applaud Lorik and Lexiam for their righteous crusade that has resulted in these heathens being ridded from our community!
WiseNj58
Survivor
Survivor

Postby ColbyBryant » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:37 am

TurdPile wrote:
ColbyBryant wrote:How are they getting a round of applause when these people have not been discrete about their affairs for months (with mods knowing). This is very late and proves the moderators are incompetent. It took you this long to take action speaks mountains to how little effort you put into this.

Even after going Pay 2 Play, they continued trolling threads and posts turning things negative/toxic and causing issues where there were none. Some of this included behind-the-scenes plans to flood appeals and incorrectly vote on Trial reports. It was deemed necessary to remove them from the picture entirely and pull the so-called "pedestal" that people for some reason placed under them. Devs are showing the true colors of the people some of you guys elevated.

I think you misunderstood what I said, I could care less this happened and it's probably healthier for the game. It just took wayyy too long, like sure you can get an applause for ending it but I can't support the time it took.

ColbyBryant
Transporter
Transporter

Postby ColbyBryant » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:40 am

Dash2 wrote:

Someone hasn't been reading the thread

Could you elaborate on what I missed?

ColbyBryant
Transporter
Transporter

Postby TurdPile » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:42 am

Also, would like to clarify, Lex was indeed a botter at one point, but he abandoned them and helped us out when they started ruining the game for everyone. He wasn't our informant on the inside but he helped sell some perceptions. We know he isn't out to be malicious or cause unnecessary drama, so we didn't include him in the list, hence why he's not banned/blacklisted from everything.

ColbyBryant wrote:I think you misunderstood what I said, I could care less this happened and it's probably healthier for the game. It just took wayyy too long, like sure you can get an applause for ending it but I can't support the time it took.

There is a reason for everything. Just like that reddit thread where I couldn't divulge info specifically, this took longer for various reasons - one of which monitoring things after the switch to pay-2-play to make sure they didn't attempt new and unexpected different things (ie which is how we found out about Blue trying to crack accounts).

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby ColbyBryant » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:47 am

TurdPile wrote:Also, would like to clarify, Lex was indeed a botter at one point, but he abandoned them and helped us out when they started ruining the game for everyone. He wasn't our informant on the inside but he helped sell some perceptions. We know he isn't out to be malicious or cause unnecessary drama, so we didn't include him in the list, hence why he's not banned/blacklisted from everything.

ColbyBryant wrote:I think you misunderstood what I said, I could care less this happened and it's probably healthier for the game. It just took wayyy too long, like sure you can get an applause for ending it but I can't support the time it took.

There is a reason for everything. Just like that reddit thread where I couldn't divulge info specifically, this took longer for various reasons - one of which monitoring things after the switch to pay-2-play to make sure they didn't attempt new and unexpected different things (ie which is how we found out about Blue trying to crack accounts).

So it took you months to come up with the solution of p2p just to stop botters so then you could ban these individuals. Couldn't you forum ban/ban their main accounts once you found out about this? I'm sure you have known about this for months.

It seems very slow nonetheless. Also how was Lex a botter at some point but wasn't malicious? Could you clarify there?

ColbyBryant
Transporter
Transporter

Postby ColbyBryant » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:51 am

Dash2 wrote:Banning won't do much because even with an IP ban they're obviously gonna keep going with VPNs

So all their throwaway accounts are banned now?

ColbyBryant
Transporter
Transporter

Postby GeniusWind » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:54 am

WiseNj58 wrote:
GeniusWind wrote:

I’ve reported you to the Church authorities in an attempt to diminish what this game is truly about: respect, honor, and dignity. It’s disgusting there are trolls like you out there who are trying to tarnish this game’s reputation and infiltrate the most prodigious servers this community has ever had to offer. I always knew you were a rat and were a self-interested troll. I applaud Lorik and Lexiam for their righteous crusade that has resulted in these heathens being ridded from our community!

To Doctor WiseNJ the 58th, first of all I go to church everyday so your argument is invalid. I am also a crusader in the making because I'm doing these tasks that no regular member would consider doing for the greater good. Currently, you may despise me for being a rat, a backstabber and untrustworthy but once I accomplish my unglorious job, you'll be the first to hail me as the HERO that this town of salem needed!

I'll then look down on you for being a blind sheep, ideit!
Dislike: Passive 50 IQ low elo trash punks, eZ

Stats: Spoiler: Legacy Season: Silver ELO (hiatus after a week from season beginning; played months during prelegacy)
Season 3: ~2700 ELO [~ 52.8%]
Season 4: 3115 ELO [28.6% to 58%(max) ~ 54.5%]

GeniusWind

Postby TurdPile » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:59 am

ColbyBryant wrote:
TurdPile wrote:Also, would like to clarify, Lex was indeed a botter at one point, but he abandoned them and helped us out when they started ruining the game for everyone. He wasn't our informant on the inside but he helped sell some perceptions. We know he isn't out to be malicious or cause unnecessary drama, so we didn't include him in the list, hence why he's not banned/blacklisted from everything.

So it took you months to come up with the solution of p2p just to stop botters so then you could ban these individuals. Couldn't you forum ban/ban their main accounts once you found out about this? I'm sure you have known about this for months.

It seems very slow nonetheless. Also how was Lex a botter at some point but wasn't malicious? Could you clarify there?

Banning the accounts of prominent community members would obviously not go over well without any proof. I mean, look at that reddit post at the end defending someone not well-known in comparison. That is example enough that we needed to wait and acquire as much proof as we could. And again, that is only one of the reasons. I'm not going to expand on the other reasons as its not my place to do so, but the devs can if they so wish.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby ColbyBryant » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:01 pm

TurdPile wrote:
ColbyBryant wrote:

Banning the accounts of prominent community members would obviously not go over well without any proof. I mean, look at that reddit post at the end defending someone not well-known in comparison. That is example enough that we needed to wait and acquire as much proof as we could. And again, that is only one of the reasons. I'm not going to expand on the other reasons as its not my place to do so, but the devs can if they so wish.

Not sure if you have seen what I've seen from some of these people but they basically gave plenty of evidence out months ago

ColbyBryant
Transporter
Transporter

Postby AnnoymousGracey » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:05 pm

Why do these people have such a grudge against ToS?
AnnoymousGracey
Jester
Jester

Postby fable979 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Why would you need any proofs? Just ban them and then give the other players access to Coven for a month.
How many people know those prominent community members? All we care is we get to play the game and enjoy it.
----------------Subscribe to Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
fable979
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Sl007 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:32 pm

This is just sad I mean what kind of of a special asshole do you have to be to waste your spare time ruining others experience
Sl007
Jester
Jester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements