Old/Lost Kickstarter Codes

Announcements made here about the game and the company.

Old/Lost Kickstarter Codes

Postby shapesifter13 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:13 am

Hey Townies,

We have been getting the occasional straggler who will try to redeem their code months, or even over a year after the code was sent. As you can imagine we don't keep old codes handy for the most part, so we have to keep generating new ones to replace these people's old/lost codes that don't work anymore. Due to how often this happens we are making this post to say that any codes that were sent out before 4/14/2016 must be claimed before 5/14/2016, or the rewards will be lost. This should give everyone a month to make sure that any old codes they have not received, or are not working have time to contact us so we can fix the issue.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Re: Old/Lost Kickstarter Codes

Postby shapesifter13 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:46 pm

shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Postby Mromson » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Would kinda suck to have supported this project and not being able to receive your code... :S
Mromson

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Mromson wrote:Would kinda suck to have supported this project and not being able to receive your code... :S

You received your code, there's no problem there. The problem is with each user redeeming them.

We can't keep each code alive for forever. We have to cycle through. It's pretty simple, really. Redeem your code you're given, and you get your stuff. :) If you don't, well, that's unfortunately out of our hands. :(
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MLGXeron » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:15 pm

So its like redeeming codes?
MLGXeron

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:21 pm

MLGXeron wrote:So its like redeeming codes?

That's exactly what they are. :)

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby codexannihilatex » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:10 pm

How do you get codes?
codexannihilatex
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:14 pm

codexannihilatex wrote:How do you get codes?

You had to have donated to the Kickstarter for Town of Salem coming to Mobile and Localization. Otherwise, there's no way to get a code unless we hold a contest of some sort with codes as the prize.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Karmond » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:30 am

Is there a list of what rewards were given out so people can quickly check their accounts if they have them?
Karmond
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby NACHOS5 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:03 am

This probably doesn't count as a reedeming code but I didn't get access to the beta version when I gave my gmail
NACHOS5

Postby AsukaConnell » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:03 am

NACHOS5 wrote:This probably doesn't count as a reedeming code but I didn't get access to the beta version when I gave my gmail

iOS Beta is *sadly* closed.
And off topic :/
AsukaConnell

Postby shapesifter13 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Karmond, You should be able to check the updates we have made on the Kickstarter and the ones talking about the codes we gave out will have everything we gave out.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Postby Spookleton » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:37 am

Since I couldn't find any other threads that suited my question (and the thread which created the question had replies disabled), I'm gonna have to post it here.

I was wondering if the characters and pets and such you'd get from backing the upcoming ToS Card Game Kickstarter would just appear on your ToS account once it's over, or if you'd be messaged a code once it ends. If so, would the Kickstarter code be given to me through a Kickstarter message?

(I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong thread. I just couldn't find any other threads that suited my question.)

Edit: After looking around some more and re-reading Achilles' post about the Kickstarter, I'm getting two very different messages about the Kickstarter rewards. "The value of these cosmetics are not added to the pricing tiers of the Kickstarter because they are just a free bonus for supporting us!" - Taken from Achilles' post about the Kickstarter, which gives me the impression you get all of the in-game cosmetics and such no matter what you donate. And "No, different tiers have different rewards, so the higher the tier, the more stuff you are getting." - Quote from Shapesifter13 to someone about the tiers of rewards, which gives me the impression the cosmetics are on different tiers.
You just got spooked by Sir Spookleton.
Spookleton
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby freesafety » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:38 am

first off, what is this kickstarter thing? i haven't been on for a few days, and i don't know what the "special event" thing was or anything, can anyone fill me in? kinda curious as to what i missed the past few days
freesafety
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Spookleton » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:42 am

The Kickstarter is for a Town of Salem card game.
Spookleton
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby TurdPile » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:22 am

TheNorwegianDragon wrote:After looking around some more and re-reading Achilles' post about the Kickstarter, I'm getting two very different messages about the Kickstarter rewards. "The value of these cosmetics are not added to the pricing tiers of the Kickstarter because they are just a free bonus for supporting us!" - Taken from Achilles' post about the Kickstarter, which gives me the impression you get all of the in-game cosmetics and such no matter what you donate. And "No, different tiers have different rewards, so the higher the tier, the more stuff you are getting." - Quote from Shapesifter13 to someone about the tiers of rewards, which gives me the impression the cosmetics are on different tiers.

Nah it's the same message. Pretty much the actual value of the in-game rewards do not contribute to the value of the Kickstarter backer amount. So you'll get more/better schtuff for backing a higher amount. Josh (Achilles) is pretty much saying that you aren't backing, say, $10 for the card game, and the other $X is pretty much paying for the in-game items. I hope that makes sense.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Spookleton » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:30 am

Rewritten post: Okay, I see. I'm just hoping that the tier which gives me all of the in-game stuff isn't high up on the tier list.
Spookleton
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby freesafety » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:55 am

Thank you!! I saw that, and was like what is that? It makes sense now, thank you very much
freesafety
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby UnknownFox » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Just came back recently so should we be contacting you directly in a message or just posting here? I had an old code back from 2014. The code was originally redeemed shortly after but I kinda lost interest shortly after to come back and see no tokens on my account and the code just makes the sound now. Anyway to see if this code was redeemed on an alternate account or such? Granted I don't recall ever having any other account than this one.
UnknownFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby shapesifter13 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:14 pm

You should send us a message on the appropriate Kickstarter project. :)
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Postby UnknownFox » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Think I sent a reply to the codes that were sent but I'll try that. Thanks

Well, got a reply but two days ago just asking to try the code again which does nothing. =/ Saw mention awhile ago about some kind of server reset, that wouldn't have caused it by chance had the account been inactive for some time?
UnknownFox
Civilian
Civilian

Return to Announcements