Trial System Open Beta! April 22

Announcements made here about the game and the company.

Re: Trial System Open Beta! April 22

Postby tescao » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 am

I have a question why are there many old reports who are "closed without judgment"

Not the first time I notice this but here with a fresh example.
I'm currently looking at a player named CorruptedEssence with a ton of Cheating and Gamethrowing reports. I checked through a few of the old ones and it's more than clear that he's a cheater using multiple accounts or having someone else to cheat with.
He holds information he should not have! Doing some cross reference it's easy to see that the other account is fooeon - also inside some reports this is clear.

As said it's just one example of a lot of older reports I looked into where it's clear that a person is guilty but it it says "closed without judgment".
Is there again some threshold before actions are taken? But with kinda like 10 reports + probably a good amount of other games where nobody reported him/them because they didn't figure it out that there were cheaters.
How can it be that there are no actions taken?

Therefore
-----------------------------------------
Another suggestion I have in mind for a while:
Code: Select all
A button or flag that marks the specific report and shows it to a moderator. It should be made clear that this should be used on >> [b]very serious violations/cases only[/b] <<.

As we all know there are more and less serious cases. And so in my opinion some reports&players demand special treatment.
tescao
Survivor
Survivor

Postby TurdPile » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:38 am

tescao wrote:I have a question why are there many old reports who are "closed without judgment"

Not the first time I notice this but here with a fresh example.
I'm currently looking at a player named CorruptedEssence with a ton of Cheating and Gamethrowing reports. I checked through a few of the old ones and it's more than clear that he's a cheater using multiple accounts or having someone else to cheat with.
He holds information he should not have! Doing some cross reference it's easy to see that the other account is fooeon - also inside some reports this is clear.

As said it's just one example of a lot of older reports I looked into where it's clear that a person is guilty but it it says "closed without judgment".
Is there again some threshold before actions are taken? But with kinda like 10 reports + probably a good amount of other games where nobody reported him/them because they didn't figure it out that there were cheaters.
How can it be that there are no actions taken?

Therefore
-----------------------------------------
Another suggestion I have in mind for a while:
Code: Select all
A button or flag that marks the specific report and shows it to a moderator. It should be made clear that this should be used on >> [b]very serious violations/cases only[/b] <<.

As we all know there are more and less serious cases. And so in my opinion some reports&players demand special treatment.

You suggestion wouldn't work out, because it would be abused by trolls and whatnot unfortunately.

Regarding closed reports: Reports are closed without judgement automatically after 1 month or if a previous report on the same player was closed as guilty. If Joe has 10 reports open and we guilty one of them, the others get closed without judgement (because we can't assume that they are all guilty).
Do not PM me about your open appeal. It will be ignored.

DISCLAIMER: I am a Moderator of the forums and the game.
I manage the clutter so the developers can do their work.
My voice and my opinions are of my own and shouldn't be taken as the
word of the developers (although I may be slightly more informed of
certain matters). Therefore, rude remarks I may occasionally make
should not impact the reputation of the developers.
Cheers.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby koksusensei » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:11 am

What about give us a type of playing game?
I would like to be more strict in ranked games and I don't want to watch the roles and thing what the playing mode is.
koksusensei

Postby Naru2008 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:43 pm

koksusensei wrote:What about give us a type of playing game?
I would like to be more strict in ranked games and I don't want to watch the roles and thing what the playing mode is.

Ranked is marked as such.
Notice: I cannot delete your account, change your email, etc. Please email info@blankmediagames.com for support. Thanks!

BLACKPINK #SaveJennie

K/DA
Naru2008
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Announcements