Transporter/Veteran Bug

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Transporter/Veteran Bug

Postby razerwing » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:18 pm

Right! So! One match, I was playing as a Godfather without a mafioso. Which means I have to do the dirty work of killing and all, and my first two targets were either healed or immune. So, my third target ended being a vet, or so I thought. Once the death sequence was over, it turned out my target was actually a Bodyguard, and that he had been transported with the Vet by the Transporter... who also died from the Vet.

So my question is, if the transporter was shot and killed by the Vet, wouldn't that mean he didn't get a chance to transport him? Not sure if this classifies as a bug and I understand the chances of this happening are very low, but it's incredibly frustrating when it DOES happen.
razerwing

Re: Transporter/Veteran Bug

Postby Doobledore » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:26 pm

It's quite funny actually. Transporter does die in the process, but they do complete the task, oddly enough. :lol:

Though, I'm not sure if it's intended or not. :o
Doobledore
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Natsumehack » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:30 am

Doobledore wrote:It's quite funny actually. Transporter does die in the process, but they do complete the task, oddly enough. :lol:

Clearly The vet didn't quite kill him, just wounded him when he got there, and picked him up. He has too much pride for his work, so rather then get healed from his gunshot wound, he transport the Vet with the BG, before passing out from blood loose, and crashing the car.
Natsumehack
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Doobledore » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:05 am

Natsumehack wrote:
Doobledore wrote:It's quite funny actually. Transporter does die in the process, but they do complete the task, oddly enough. :lol:

Clearly The vet didn't quite kill him, just wounded him when he got there, and picked him up. He has too much pride for his work, so rather then get healed from his gunshot wound, he transport the Vet with the BG, before passing out from blood loose, and crashing the car.

Best explanation 2014.
Doobledore
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:19 am

Doobledore wrote:
Natsumehack wrote:

Best explanation 2014.

Spoiler: Image
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Not Bugs